Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

LGBT - sick freaks

So to make it out like triggering a trans person even on accident does not happen in real life is not factual. Oh and this happened in Jackson Michigan. Not some super liberal big town.

Do gay dudes get turned on when they smell a fart?

:lol:

So to make it out like triggering a trans person even on accident does not happen in real life is not factual. Oh and this happened in Jackson Michigan. Not some super liberal big town.

No one said it never happens. But the way you guys are making it out is like it happens all day, every day. If you don't like what's on the TV, turn the focking channel. If you don't like what's in an article, close the focking browser tab. There is absolutely no one ramming anything down your throats. You all are being overly sensitive whiners and are just as bad as people who cry about PC bullshit. It's ridiculous.

No one said it never happens. But the way you guys are making it out is like it happens all day, every day. If you don't like what's on the TV, turn the focking channel. If you don't like what's in an article, close the focking browser tab. There is absolutely no one ramming anything down your throats. You all are being overly sensitive whiners and are just as bad as people who cry about PC bullshit. It's ridiculous.

Oh, so the bathroom order that Obama signed wasn't shoving anything down people's throats?

Oh, so the bathroom order that Obama signed wasn't shoving anything down people's throats?

Had a lot of women in your restrooms lately? Please tell me how this has affected you personally.

Had a lot of women in your restrooms lately? Please tell me how this has affected you personally.

So, its ok with you if a a girl has to share a bathroom and locker room at school with a male?

So, its ok with you if a a girl has to share a bathroom and locker room at school with a male?

Yea nah, if I had a daughter I wouldn't want her changing with testosterone fueled teen boys. It's common sense to keep them apart.

If there's a tranny peeing next to me (it's just a dude wearing a wig let's be real.) I don't care. Cack pees with cack, puzzy pees with puzzy, simple.

I'm glad we're finally focusing on the big issues, like where trannies pee. :mellow:

So I'll take your non-answer as a no. Do you know someone personally that has?

The only thing this has done is give you babies a reason to b1tch. Get over your pious bullshit and stop focking whining about stuff that will almost surely NEVER effect any of you.

That or go find a safe space to crawl into where you don't have to have the evil gay agenda "rammed down your throats".

Focking drama queens.

The full acronym is dizzying. There's posters of it at the school I work at. It's a mad world.

do you guys have a problem with lesbos?

No. You should see how well represented they are in my browser history.

I was thinking about Lactacia on the bus out of downtown today. I was too disgusted at the time to really think about his/her/it's advice but upon reflection it was really sound, good advice.

"If your parents don't support you're being a trannie, get new parents."

"If yours friends don't support you're being a trannie, get new friends."

I agree with Lactacia.

If by some cruel trick of nature I'd been cursed with Lactaicia as a kid... there's the door. Get rid of my last name, one name is enough for you. Call yourself Lactacia, and go find new parents. Your mother and I will say you drowned in a river or were eaten by dingoes and go about replacing you with a better kid. Also we're not picky where you wind up either. Go live with anybody that will have you. Jerry Sandusky, Phillip Garrido, Ariel Castro, or Zed and Maynard are all acceptable. You might well like it better there anyway. Bye, Lactacia.

My girl was showing me some old pictures the other day. One was a staff photo of the school she used to work at in the Philippines.

One member of the staff was clearly a Middle Aged bald man dressed in drag. I asked about it. Turns out, he was the principal.

I was floored. Can you imagine an open trannie as the principal of a primary school in America? The parents would riot.

She said nobody cared. He was a good man and a good boss, so why should they?

I guess sometimes we take these thing way too seriously. I do have a problem with the militant ones that get pissy about pronouns. Want me to change reality just because they feel like wearing a dress.

I'm all for a "you do what the Fock you want, but I'm gonna call you what you actually are." Sorta policy.

Who the fock cares whether someone else thinks its normal? You don't want to think it's normal, then don't. I swear, everyone cares to god damn much about what other people do/say. Most of the people complaining in this thread are the same people talking about the PC culture of today and how much it sucks but are in here doing the exact same thing as those PC a-holes do. It's stupid.

This works both ways though. There are many who make it a point to constantly remind us how "normal" 7 yr old trannys are.

This works both ways though. There are many who make it a point to constantly remind us how "normal" 7 yr old trannys are.

I agree with you on that point but not to the extent that I'm going to let it bother me. It's not like someone is forcing me to click that link and read that article. Most of the time I only see that stuff because someone whines about it here. Granted I don't spend a bunch of time reading websites other than video game, poker, or fantasy football related (to include low rent forums).

Maybe I'm just old, I don't know. I just don't give enough of a to get put into a tussie by some he who wants to be a she.

So I'll take your non-answer as a no. Do you know someone personally that has?

The only thing this has done is give you babies a reason to b1tch. Get over your pious bullshit and stop focking whining about stuff that will almost surely NEVER effect any of you.

That or go find a safe space to crawl into where you don't have to have the evil gay agenda "rammed down your throats".

Focking drama queens.

Well, my point is that the order that Obama signed stated that trans can use whatever facility they want in public schools. Just asking if you are ok with that.

Well, my point is that the order that Obama signed stated that trans can use whatever facility they want in public schools. Just asking if you are ok with that.

I'm guessing that a dude that's decided to be a woman is probably interested in men. I would think my son would be at more risk of being alone with that dude than my daughter. Of course, you're making the assumption that that tranny is a rapist.

Let me ask you this, how is your hypothetical different than a gay male rapist being alone in the locker room with your son?

I'm guessing that a dude that's decided to be a woman is probably interested in men. I would think my son would be at more risk of being alone with that dude than my daughter. Of course, you're making the assumption that that tranny is a rapist.

Let me ask you this, how is your hypothetical different than a gay male rapist being alone in the locker room with your son?

I never brougt rape into it. Again, are you ok with males and females using all the same facilities in school?

I never brougt rape into it. Again, are you ok with males and females using all the same facilities in school?

It feels like you're trying to change the argument from 1 she wanting to be a he and using the mens bathroom to everyone commingled in one locker room. I'd be comfortable with the former, I don't know how I feel about the latter (probably against it).

Although, if rape is not your concern, wtf are you worried about?

It feels like you're trying to change the argument from 1 she wanting to be a he and using the mens bathroom to everyone commingled in one locker room. I'd be comfortable with the former, I don't know how I feel about the latter (probably against it).

Although, if rape is not your concern, wtf are you worried about?

I don't think a young girl should have to share a bathroom or lockerrrom with a male in school. They can't avoid it if it makes them uncomfortable there like they can in the rest of the world. Call me nuts.

I agree with you on that point but not to the extent that I'm going to let it bother me. It's not like someone is forcing me to click that link and read that article. Most of the time I only see that stuff because someone whines about it here. Granted I don't spend a bunch of time reading websites other than video game, poker, or fantasy football related (to include low rent forums).

Maybe I'm just old, I don't know. I just don't give enough of a ###### to get put into a tussie by some he who wants to be a she.

Acceptance and tolerance are all the rage at my son's elementary school.

The most over used phrase in that school is "don't judge me".

My 9 yr old son said a kid told him "don't judge me" because he failed his math quiz.

My son said, "I'm not judging you. Mrs. Crabtree is the one who gave you the F."

Whether we like it or not, we are all judged every day for varying reasons. And the world would surely be a worse place if we all strived to conform.

But there's a one side buzz cut, flannel wearing, baseball playing 9 yr old bulldyke in training at the school. Way over the top for a kid who doesn't understand sexuality yet.