Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Black disgruntled former employee shoots up hospital

What's so funny?? They are genetically and culturally from the origin of where white people supposedly come from. You know, from Caucus and all that bullshit.

please tell me you're not trying to make racist ass holes become rational and non-racist. I would have thought you'd know better than that by now.
  • Like 1

A few miles down from this hospital is Stinkin Lincoln hospital. If this Dr had gone there he might have got lit up as soon as he started shooting. There were probably 5-6 gun shot wound "victims" in there already. Lol.

Works the other way too Peenie;

There are media outlets who would rather hear gunfire from their children's bedrooms than every say the word black in describing something.

For example: WE HAVE A MISSING CHILD ALERT. SHE WAS LAST SEEN BEING TAKEN BY A MALE. HE IS DESCRIBED AS 25-32, PURPLE SWEATSHIRT WITH EMERALD GREEN TRIM, BLUE TENNIS SHOES WITH GOLD COLORED LACES, HAS A TATOO OF THE VATICAN ON HIS FOREARM, 5-11, 129 LBS....

- Everything and anything - but God forbid, you say "black". We've actually had so called 'community organizers' threaten/cajole local media outlets into NOT saying that.

...Because God forbid, you mention that a black guy is wanted for a crime. 'That's races!'

Your point on the Tsarvnaev brothers is not missed - and well taken. Just saying it works both ways.

• Like 1

Just to note, I wasn't upset about the description of him being called black.

I was responding to the poster who wrote black is black.

I wanted it to be clear that it's not just me who is able to notice the difference between a black American and a black African.

It makes it seem like I have some sort of weirdo issue when in fact whites make the distinction too among themselves but don't allow others to do it.

Hence, my using the Boston Bombers as an example.

17 people were shot at a concert last night in Little Rock Arkansas. Let's guess, black/white/Muslim. I'll go with black. The CNN report did not specify.

17 people were shot at a concert last night in Little Rock Arkansas. Let's guess, black/white/Muslim. I'll go with black. The CNN report did not specify.

"The shooting occurred during a concert featuring Finese 2Tymes, a Memphis rapper. A Facebook post promoting the event from Power Ultra Lounge shows a photo of a man pointing a gun at the camera."

my point is very simple. This was a disgruntled employee. Why does the word black need to be in there? I mean, I know why it needs to be in there if you are writing it. Because you are a racist piece of shlt. But I just mean in general.

Why do they find it necessary to say "white cop" did this or that? Or identify the perpetrator as a black? Double standard much?

Why do they find it necessary to say "white cop" did this or that? Or identify the perpetrator as a black? Double standard much?

you seem a little defensive about the cop thing. I wonder why

please tell me you're not trying to make racist ass holes become rational and non-racist. I would have thought you'd know better than that by now.

And the liberal throws out the word racist. Shocked I tell ya! Lol

you seem a little defensive about the cop thing. I wonder why

Typical deflection.

Yeah so, this guy wasn't a Doctor. Pharmacy tech. Nice job NY Times and the rest of the media who said he was.

My point is that the guys were in fact white, right? Yet the news didn't describe them as white bombers. They said Muslim foreigner. Yet although this guy is a foreigner and may even be Muslim, BLACK is his most defining characteristic. Why wasn't WHITE the most defining characteristic of the bombers?

So you are b!itching about the media changing the narrative but you come into a thread and make this a white/black thing? Black people cause most of the crime in this country and have a much smaller population, fix that and people will change their narrative.

So you are b!itching about the media changing the narrative but you come into a thread and make this a white/black thing? Black people cause most of the crime in this country and have a much smaller population, fix that and people will change their narrative.

POW!

Ummm, the thread title made it a black and white thing.

Ummm, the thread title made it a black and white thing.

Only to a Racist!

There is no mention of the word White. HTH

Only to a Racist!

newbie knocked out again...

Only to a Racist!

senility is not a laughing matter