Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Gender reveal shooting...victim is a.....

It didn't seem like the shooting was related to the fact that it was a gender reveal party. :dunno:

They found a gun outside the home that was not used in the shooting.

Ugh. Sounds like a great situation

This was a depressing story. I had my hilarity sensors out. I didn't know gender reveal parties were held by pregnant women after an ultrasound. I was expecting to reading about dead trannies.

• Like 1

On the radio this morning they were discussing gender reveal party (maybe it was because of this topic don't know) but the engineer had one this weekend and the mother apparently used a donkey piñata and when it broke a bunch of chocolate peniisss came out revealing she is having a boy.

What would fall if it was a female ? Boobs ? Chocolate Twats ?

On the radio this morning they were discussing gender reveal party (maybe it was because of this topic don't know) but the engineer had one this weekend and the mother apparently used a donkey piñata and when it broke a bunch of chocolate peniisss came out revealing she is having a boy.

Gushing blood.

Horrible story, yadda.

But could we cut down on the damn parties?

Used to be one wedding shower. Now, like a dozen different specific spin offs. Stock the bar, linen, honeymoon night, Etc

Used to be one baby shower and dudes didn't have to go. Now it's crap like this. What's next? A party for when the mucus plug is fully formed? A hemorrhoid party?

How long before the SJW outrage that these should be called "sex reveal" parties instead of "gender reveal" ???

How dare anyone assume the gender of an unborn child after all.

Can we get a race on the perps? Victim?

Horrible story, yadda.

But could we cut down on the damn parties?

Used to be one wedding shower. Now, like a dozen different specific spin offs. Stock the bar, linen, honeymoon night, Etc

Used to be one baby shower and dudes didn't have to go. Now it's crap like this. What's next? A party for when the mucus plug is fully formed? A hemorrhoid party?

Conception parties could be fun.

Conception parties could be fun.

Good point. Most people videotape the birth of their kids. I live to videotape the conception.

Feelings