Edex Cup II - British Open - On The Clock - KSB Ed Cruz Fum

where is eddard

sitting here watching the WSOP not realizing it's my pick

Jason "Beef" Dufner

Brendan Steele

we need his real name not his pron name

we need his real name not his pron name

CBF's real name

Anybody wanna make some sort of sidebet?

Not me. My team is the suck :(

I don't like drafting from the 9-hole. That's the price of dominating in these things though I suppose

Not me. My team is the suck :(

I don't like drafting from the 9-hole. That's the price of dominating in these things though I suppose

Nuggs  24
Cruzer 16
Dain  16

Dominating 8 pts back

Nuggs  24
Cruzer 16
Dain  16
Dominating 8 pts back

Defending SpedEx Cup champion, biotch. Scoreboard :pointstosky:

Defending SpedEx Cup champion, biotch. Scoreboard :pointstosky:

Last year has 0 to do with this year.

Does Tiger like waitress nookie? Hell yea, you know I'm down. :thumbsup:

Does Tiger like waitress nookie? Hell yea, you know I'm down. :thumbsup:

golf shirt? dozen balls? (I played the volvik ball last weekend and liked it a lot). Getting old, I have a hard time seeing the ball anymore. The yellow helps me find the ball in the air (and in the rough). Also, very comparable to the Chromesoft I have been playing.

Whatever you want to go with.

golf shirt? dozen balls? (I played the vulva ball last weekend and liked it a lot).

* Little surprised nobody took a flyer on Els.

* Na, Knox, Hoffman Chappell and Bubba were names also surprised to see undrafted.

* Royal Birkdale is unlike any of the other rotation courses.. RB is short and all about putting it in the short stuff. Traditional bombers will be neutralized, hitting driver maybe 4 times a round... Some like Phil, not even at all.

* On paper, my team is the most unassuming, unthreatening squad on the board - and I like it... I targeted guys who are known more for accuracy than bronze, with a little pop mixed in as well.. I think all 6 of my guys are ranked in the top 30 of Total Driving.

* I think WW has the strongest team, with Fumble and Nuggs mixed in there.

golf shirt? dozen balls? (I played the volvik ball last weekend and liked it a lot). Getting old, I have a hard time seeing the ball anymore. The yellow helps me find the ball in the air (and in the rough). Also, very comparable to the Chromesoft I have been playing.

Whatever you want to go with.

Sounds good, we'll figure it out. :thumbsup:

Someone write the PGA and let them know it's okay to start the tourney when we are done drafting

British Open - Teams

Fumble:.....Jordan Spieth.....Louie Oosthuizen.....Brooks Koepka.....Brian Harman.....Charl Schwartzel.....Si Woo Kim
Cruzer.....Rickie Fowler.....Zach Johnson.....Ian Poulter.....Martin Kaymer.....Russell Henley.....Brendan Steele
Ed:.....Justin Rose.....Patrick Reed.....Shane Lowry.....Matthew Fitzpartick.....Bill Haas.....Jason Dufner
KSB:.....Dustin Johnson.....Justin Thomas.....Marc Leishman.....Kevin Kisner.....Padaig Harrington.....Emiliano Grillo
CBF:.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Adam Scott.....Alex Noren.....Daniel Berger.....Ross Fisher.....Soren Kjeldsen
WW:.....Sergio Garcia.....Phil Mickelson.....Henrik Stenson.....Bernd Wiesberger.....Steve Stricker.....Beef Johnston
Pat:.....Jon Rahm.....Jason Day.....Brendan Grace.....Lee Westwood.....Andy Sullivan.....Chris Wood
Nuggs:.....Tommy Fleetwood.....Paul Casey.....Francesco Molinari.....Thomas Pieters.....Tyrrell Hatton.....Webb Simpson
Dain:.....Matt Kuchar.....Rory McIlroy.....Rafael Cabrera Bello.....Brandt Snedeker.....Thorbjorn Olesen.....Peter Uihlein.....Charley Hoffman

I thought Henley would be draft or possibly JB Holmes, but as Cruzer said, not a bombers course. Grillo was who I was going to take in round 6 but I just needed some beef.

I also went for ball strikers, purposely, with Sergio, phil sans driver, and stricker was one I was really hoping wouldn't be sniped.

Oh Henley was drafted. NevermIND :D

I thought Henley would be draft or possibly JB Holmes, but as Cruzer said, not a bombers course. Grillo was who I was going to take in round 6 but I just needed some beef.

I took Henley in the 5th... He's also 5th on tour in total driving - was glad he fell that far.

I'm down to make a side bet

Don't really need a golf shirt. Last time I did a side bet I sent Cruzer a ball marker from thr PGA championship. I'm headed down to Maryland in a few days and will be playing a nice course there (links at lighthouse sound) but that's nOT as cool as baltusrol.

I could probably just drive over there and get one from the pro shop though

Or we could do a side $$ wager. 25 dollas?

Jason Day is also now on my Fock You list..... But since Pat drafted him, he will prolly win the damn Clarret Jug and Pat will prolly win another damn bet. :mad:

The experts have voiced their opinions, and it looks like my team is a heavy favorite to win this, the only tournament that matters, by quite a few strokes. The reasons seem to range from most flair, sexiest, most skilled, most stylish, intelligence, and the ability to putt for dough.

Thanks in advance for your adoration this weekend, amigos.

Pat

Let me know if you want to do a 25 side bet. I'll only be checking in sporadically from thurs-tuesday

• Like 1

Pat

Let me know if you want to do a 25 side bet. I'll only be checking in sporadically from thurs-tuesday

In.

I've got side action with the following:

WW - $25

Cruz - "we'll figure something out"

Ed - ???

I've got side action with the following:

WW - $25

Cruz - "we'll figure something out"

Ed - ???

Choke on a steak bone

Choke on a steak bone

Ruth's Chris Giftcard wager?

Ruth's Chris Giftcard wager?

:first:

Getting pretty Open Championship horny... And sorry boys and girls, but yes - heavy dose of Johnny Miller this week. :banana:

Getting pretty Open Championship horny... And sorry boys and girls, but yes - heavy dose of Johnny Miller this week. :banana:

Easy putt

Fock :wall:

Good thing we changed that replacement rule.

FU DAIN

I don't get another pick for him?

is your name Chris Wood aka CBF?

I honestly didn't realize that you didn't get another pick if your guy WD'd before the tourney

Oh well, is what it is. Could've happened to any of us

I honestly didn't realize that you didn't get another pick if your guy WD'd before the tourney

Oh well, is what it is. Could've happened to any of us

:doh:

you're too easy.

This is the EdEx cup.

OF COURSE YOU GET ANOTHER PICK!

:wave: