Who the fock knows with you lunatics :D

I'll take Chucky Hoffman

Just no homos that wear a green golf glove

• Like 1

Just no homos that wear a green golf glove

:rolleyes:

Guys who wear ascots get drafted for cripes sake

T minus 40 minutes until tee time.

I took off from work the next two days. I may start a new tradition. I'm staying up boozing and watching first hour of The Open. Then have a late afternoon tee time.

Both Thursday and Friday.

Tomorrow (Friday) is supposed to be sh1t there. 100% chance of rain, 25 mph winds. That'll be fun :)

Alright, hitting the hay.

First couple holes have been brutal. Lots of bogeys, and doubles and more.

Tough sledding out there.

I drafted Matthew Fitzpatrick, thinking I was drafting Cam Smith.

Alright, hitting the hay.

First couple holes have been brutal. Lots of bogeys, and doubles and more.

Tough sledding out there.

2 am? what were you watching last years? :dunno:

Another major ruined

I will not be doing this again next year.

I'm an idiot - should of trusted Koepka and just taken him in the 2nd... Fock. :wall:

• Like 1

Terry Gannon does a lot of broadcasts on the LPGA tour, doing a great job with this Open too... Faldo is also a fantastic fit for this championship. :thumbsup:

Rory sucks. He has been off for a few years. If it isn't his putting it will be inaccuracy with driver or irons. I take him out of the first tier of golfers anymore.

How is this course in comparison to the others in rotation? Probably pretty much the same as most of them. I know a lot of big names have won here over the years. Haven't watched any coverage this week or been that interested.

How much am I up by? 10? Haven't checked a leader board yet today.

72 or 73 depending on the next putt.

How is this course in comparison to the others in rotation? Probably pretty much the same as most of them. I know a lot of big names have won here over the years. Haven't watched any coverage this week or been that interested.

It's uniquely different from the other rotation courses.. It's often called the best actual "golf course" of any they play... What makes it different? Lots of things: it isn't an open links layout, each hole is individually framed by itself - you don't see action on the other holes.. It flows in many different directions, not straight out and back like most Open courses.. It's not actually on the sea.. The clubhouse is relatively modern, was built to resemble an ocean liner...W/out question, RB is the most aesthetical pleasing track in the entire rotation - one where ball striking and placement matters more than bronze.

It's uniquely different from the other rotation courses.. It's often called the best actual "golf course" of any they play... What makes it different? Lots of things: it isn't an open links layout, each hole is individually framed by itself - you don't see action on the other holes.. It flows in many different directions, not straight out and back like most Open courses.. It's not actually on the sea.. The clubhouse is relatively modern, was built to resemble an ocean liner...W/out question, RB is the most aesthetical pleasing track in the entire rotation - one where ball striking and placement matters more than bronze.

:thumbsup: Thanks. I get them all confused with each other.

thanks, Sergio. Thanks. considering i wanted Kooch in the 2nd, should learn to just take guys a round early.

thanks, Sergio. Thanks. considering i wanted Kooch in the 2nd, should learn to just take guys a round early.

That's Masters Champ Sergio Garcia, to you. Bucko

2 am? what were you watching last years? :dunno:

They teed off at 1:30am est on the golf channel.

As of now the hourly doesn't show much change in weather for tomorrow. May not be much advantage morning vs afternoon. Looks like afternoon wind will only be marginally tougher. Light rain all day. Of course morning will be a little cooler.

Fock my team - I should of drafted all French guys if I had known you'd all play like poosays. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Fock my team - I should of drafted all French guys if I had known you'd all play like poosays. :thumbsdown:

Ian Poulter?

Ian Poulter?

Yea.. But once he sees what the rest of team Cruzer did - he'll swallow and toss in an 84 2morrow. :mad: .

• Like 1

Yea.. But once he sees what the rest of team Cruzer did - he'll swallow ###### and toss in an 84 2morrow. :mad: .

:lol:

I love the bitterness this brings out in golf fans like you and Ed.

because we suck!!!

:D

I'm actually quite tame and the opposite on the golf course. I've come to just laugh it off most bad holes.......... most anyways. :ninja:

Extremely disappointing to only have 5 guys at Even or Under. The swiss dude sitting at +1 for me better step it up.

Three different websites show three different final scores for Rahm

European tour: -1

ESPN: Even

pgatour: +2

Three different websites show three different final scores for Rahm

European tour: -1

ESPN: Even

pgatour: +2

avg it out

+1

Is it me, or does it always look like Rahm's clothes don't fit? The chub ass needs to do away with the skin tight shiit.

Is it me, or does it always look like Rahm's clothes don't fit? The chub ass needs to do away with the skin tight shiit.

I wonder if she cares?

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0LEVxwSA3FZZwgA25pXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0N2Noc21lBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=jon+rahm+girlfriend&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-s