Sign in to follow this  
ChinaCat

They kneeled for the National Anthem and stood for the Brit anthem.

I have a dream that all teams keep hugging and kneeling with each other during the anthem where it gets to point that it's just not paid attention to anymore. Then all this talk can die down and football can go back to being its true form of entertainment.

I have a dream that all teams keep hugging and kneeling with each other during the anthem where it gets to point that it's just not paid attention to anymore. Then all this talk can die down and football can go back to being its true form of entertainment.

Palmer is looking very good early in the game. He's like 7 for 7 with a TD.

Okay, I'm sorry...no bashing of Troubadour meant here, setting aside all the politics and bickering and stuff.

But that was funny. :)

Just having some fun. Not looking to battle politics with my fellow board members.

I wouldn't rip someone for having a different position than my own, as long as they have some logical, informed reasoning for forming their position. My beef with Trump is that he has ZERO interest in learning any details on anything to form his positions. His entire platform is based out of spite for Obama because Obama embarrassed him at that Correspondents Dinner. That's how petulant he is.

I think he doesn't have a job not because of his political stance, but because he is a distraction. NFL teams have historically avoided starting, impact players that are distractions (Terrell Owens), much less a backup player in this situation. The instance where his GF posted that pictures of Ray Lewis and the owner... I am sure the players would have loved to be interviewed about that had he been on the active roster.

I am not saying an employee should be fired for kneeling for the national anthem, but there are always stances so extreme that it would warrant a firing. Imagine a member of the Westboro Baptist Church working for you.

See Tebow

If you're gonna be a distraction, you better be a darn good player.

• Like 1

Looks like Cards will go up even more soon.

I agree that his opponents - namely the democrats - do keep getting tricked into taking up losing (or at least controversial) political battles ala kneeling during the anthem, boarder security, gay rights, etc.

But that's not to Trump's credit. That's just some smart republican strategists.

Oh? Who? The left considers everyone surrounding Trump to be buffoons/incompetent/Russian sympathizers/yadayadayada

GREAT article on this topic:

https://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/colin-kaepernicks-big-lie/

And if you knew the slightest bit about history (actually I'm sure you do, it just doesn't fit your argument here), you would know that the Democratic and Republican parties swapped principles and platforms sometime between the CW and when FDR took office.

But, I, digress, in the mid 1800's the heavily Republican north expanded the role of fed to fund the trans continental railroad, create state uni's, and help western expansion. Dems in the south opposed these measures. After the CW, Republicans passed laws that granted protections for African Americans and advanced social justice; again, Dems largely opposed these "expansions of federal power". Sound familiar to the current republican mantra?

Fast forward 75 years and FDR is winning a landslide reelection, on the success of the New Deal, welfare reform, financial regulation etc etc. Pulling the country out of our worst financial collapse, brought by fine Republicans like Harding, Coolidge and HH.

Oh, this article is for you. It utterly corrects your rewrite of history.

Oh? Who? The left considers everyone surrounding Trump to be buffoons/incompetent/Russian sympathizers/yadayadayada

GREAT article on this topic:

Dude you are not going to change the mind of these weak minded Trump bashers. No matter what you say, instruct, outline, teach or whatever else. no parts of them will concede anything about their stance no matter what real logic is employed.

Best to let them alone and gather in their groups and complain about the electoral process and tune into their comedy shows for their information.

It is a great article. Noone here will admit to reading or they will just call it lies because that is what the focus of the left is and nothing more. HAHAHAHA.

Cubs up 8-1 to eliminate the St. Louis Cardinals. Woohooo!!

GREAT article on this topic:https://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/colin-kaepernicks-big-lie/

No, most people, here and abroad, think Trump is the buffoon, not necessarily everyone around him.

I guess it's easier for you to brand everything as left or right, but there are plenty of people on the right who think he's a buffoon.

Dude you are not going to change the mind of these week minded Trump bashers. No matter what you say, instruct, outline, teach or whatever else. no parts of them will concede anything about their stance no matter what real logic is employed.

Best to let them alone and gather in their groups and complain about the electoral process and tune into their comedy shows for their information.

Cubs up 8-1 to eliminate the St. Louis Cardinals. Woohooo!!

WEEK minded?

No, most people, here and abroad, think Trump is the buffoon, not necessarily everyone around him.

I guess it's easier for you to brand everything as left or right, but there are plenty of people on the right who think he's a buffoon.

I know. I don't need to be part of a majority in order to know that I'm correct. At one time, the majority was just fine with slavery.

All the right people think he's a buffoon. All the correct people understand what he's doing.

Check out the article and become one of the correct people.

there are plenty of people on the right who think he's a buffoon.

So what? I know Obama was a race baiting buffoon. Do you care about this truth? I'm guessing not.

Anyway....

WEEK minded?

So what? everyone has typos here and there. This is where you go when you have nothing of substance

6 innings left for Cubs to eliminate St. Louis from the playoffs!!!!!

Yes Mexico paid for the wall, jobs came back and jobs that were going there cancelled there plans.

You're probably referring to Trump's Ford factory claims that were easily debunked. Again, a big con job. Even if you grant him some jobs here and there, it's still nowhere near the billions of dollars it would cost for a wall.

He selling you a Mexican boogeyman, and you shouldn't buy it.

You're probably referring to Trump's Ford factory claims that were easily debunked. Again, a big con job. Even if you grant him some jobs here and there, it's still nowhere near the billions of dollars it would cost for a wall.

Again someone who gets their news from comedy shows... This is the true comedy.

7-7 tie. Elliot looks like crap again.

So what? everyone has typos here and there. This is where you go when you have nothing of substance

6 innings left for Cubs to eliminate St. Louis from the playoffs!!!!!

Ok, so just a typo, you do know how to correctly spell weak-minded when using that insult? Good to know.

But maybe everyone who bashes Trump isn't weak-minded.

Again someone who gets their news from comedy shows... This is the true comedy.

7-7 tie. Elliot looks like crap again.

If that makes you feel better.

But seems like you're just bitter that none of the comedians like Trump. Almost seems thin-skinned of you. Say it ain't so.

What you mean mexico is paying for it and it even hasn't been built, illegal immigration is way down.

What you mean mexico is paying for it and it even hasn't been built, illegal immigration is way down.

Once again, in English?

Ok, so just a typo, you do know how to correctly spell weak-minded when using that insult? Good to know.

But maybe everyone who bashes Trump isn't weak-minded.

Exact reply I would expect from someone with no substance. It's an internet message board. I'm not rereading for grammar.

5 innings to go for the Cubs to eliminate the Cardinals from the playoffs. 8-1 Wooohooo!!!

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need to read your fake news opinion piece, to convince me what I've actually read in REAL history books is a bunch of BS.

Dinesh is one of the most scholarly people around on the subject. It's his field of expertise. Of course the left has nobody as learned as Dinesh or Ben Shapiro so they just have to claim Nazi

Exact reply I would expect from someone with no substance. It's an internet message board. I'm not rereading for grammar.

5 innings to go for the Cubs to eliminate the Cardinals from the playoffs. 8-1 Wooohooo!!!

I like this Phurfur thing you got going, with the quoting the same thing over and over. Nice work, man.

If that makes you feel better.

But seems like you're just bitter that none of the comedians like Trump. Almost seems thin-skinned of you. Say it ain't so.

I don't care how you feel. And I'm not even sure what you are trying to say honestly

Elliot was way over-hyped this year. So glad I didn't by in.

Dinesh is one of the most scholarly people around on the subject. It's his field of expertise. Of course the left has nobody as learned as Dinesh or Ben Shapiro so they just have to claim Nazi

Jesus take the wheel. :cheers:

Substance is your thing so that's why you're a Trump supporter. Got it.

Enjoy your games.

I told you man.

"Dude you are not going to change the mind of these weak minded Trump bashers. No matter what you say, instruct, outline, teach or whatever else. no parts of them will concede anything about their stance no matter what real logic is employed."

And since there are typo police out tonight I changed my typo from 'week' to 'weak'.

4 innings left for Cubs to eliminate the cardinals. Woohooo!!!

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need to read your fake news opinion piece, to convince me what I've actually read in REAL history books is a bunch of BS.

There is nothing fake about it. What it contains is not opinion. Your refusal to even read demonstrates how open-minded you really are. The content is easily verifiable.

Dinesh? You mean the convicted felon?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-dsouza/anti-obama-author-dsouza-pleads-guilty-to-campaign-finance-violation-idUSBREA4J0H520140520

Not even sure what that means but sure. Also I'm an atheist

I'm just replying with random stuff, since you're talking about nazis and other random stuff.

You Libs are nuts. Haaha.. I can't believe you take yourselves so seriously.

You get your info from your comedy television shows, non-Libs get their entertainment from the Libs. It's a perfect representation of our government representatives and both the political views and the entertainment factors..

And Arizona ties it up!!! Woohoo.

And the Cubs have only 2 2/3 innings left to eliminate the Cardinals from the playoffs.. Woooooohooooo!!!!

If I tell you Aaron Judge hit homerun no 50 today, but I am a Nazi, does that change the facts?

No, but if you were a Red Sox fan and you were told by Yankee fan that he hit 7 home runs today, you probably wouldn't believe it even if it turned out to be true.

If Dinesh was truly a scholar of history and not a long time conservative caught illegally breaking election laws, not to mention peddling "out there" theories like blaming the left and Hollywood for 9/11 maybe he would credible.

Classic

omg hes such a hardcore criminal, this is what he was charged with

Prosecutors said D‘Souza asked two friends and their spouses to contribute $10,000 each to Long’s campaign and then reimbursed them. At the time, campaign finance regulations limited individual donations to a maximum of $5,000 during an election cycle.

he was guilty, but gimme a break, you guys want to attack him over that, but sweep that Clinton foundation pay to play under the rug

If I tell you Aaron Judge hit homerun no 50 today, but I am a Nazi, does that change the facts?

It would if your opinion was Aaron Judge hit home run 50, but history books said it was 51.

Disclaimer: I have no idea who this person is/don't follow baseball.

omg hes such a hardcore criminal, this is what he was charged with

Prosecutors said D‘Souza asked two friends and their spouses to contribute $10,000 each to Long’s campaign and then reimbursed them. At the time, campaign finance regulations limited individual donations to a maximum of $5,000 during an election cycle.[/size]

he was guilty, but gimme a break, you guys want to attack him over that, but sweep that Clinton foundation pay to play under the rug

No that wasn't a big deal. The being-engaged-to-one-woman-while-being-married-to-another while being president of a Christian college was a classic.

No that wasn't a big deal. The being-engaged-to-one-woman-while-being-married-to-another while being president of a Christian college was a classic.

again zero relevance on historical data

Billy boy was banging all types of women while Governor and President as well