Sign in to follow this  
ChinaCat

They kneeled for the National Anthem and stood for the Brit anthem.

Keep spamming your propaganda, seafoam. I heard believe start believing it the 50th time they read it.

On the bright side, he keeps us up to date on Cubs scores and loves to post happy smilies.

Sure. I have a few deep-rooted thoughts that could certainly be deemed racist. I thought it was stupid for the guys to be kneeling during the anthem and I'm thrilled that Kaepernick is unemployed. I's also prefer my daughter marries a white guy. I would probably cross the street if I was walking in the city at night and saw a group of black people ahead. I'm certainly not claiming to be a saint and without stereotypes. But just because I think a protest might be dumb, doesn't mean I want them attacked and called SOBs and threatened with their jobs.

:)

Umm, hi cagey veteran?

Glad you're back. I won't blow you up. Have fun.

Here's something for you even though you don't like to read:

Here are a few unassailable facts to consider:

• While the secession debate was between the North and the South, the slavery debate was between a pro-slavery Democratic Party and an anti-slavery Republican Party.
  • Two of the three Democrats that Lincoln identified as the champions of slavery—Stephen Douglas and James Buchanan—were Northerners. Only one, Roger Taney, was a Southerner.
  • Even after Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation, the Democratic platform in 1864 sought a treaty with the Confederacy that would most likely involve a restoration of slavery.
  • After the Civil War, the Democrats overwhelmingly opposed the Thirteenth Amendment freeing the slaves, the Fourteenth Amendment granting equal rights under law, and the Fifteenth Amendment giving blacks the right to vote.
  • Jim Crow is entirely a legacy of the Democratic Party. Every segregation law enacted in the South was passed by a Democratic legislature, signed by a Democratic governor, and enforced by Democratic officials.
  • After Republicans shut it down in the late nineteenth century, the Ku Klux Klan was revived in the early twentieth century by a progressive Democratic president, Woodrow Wilson, who screened a pro-KKK movie in the White House.
  • For decades the Klan served, in the words of progressive historian Eric Foner, as “the domestic terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.” David Duke is an anomaly; virtually every KKK leader for the past 150 years has been a Democrat.
  • As historian Ira Katznelson shows, in order to get the New Deal passed, progressive icon Franklin Delano Roosevelt made deals with racist Democrats to block anti-lynching legislation and to exclude African Americans from most New Deal programs.
  • More Republicans than Democrats proportionately voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and the Fair Housing Bill of 1968. The main opposition to the civil rights movement came not from the GOP but from racist Democrats.

Go Cubs!!!!

I have a dream that all teams keep hugging and kneeling with each other during the anthem where it gets to point that it's just not paid attention to anymore. Then all this talk can die down and football can go back to being its true form of entertainment.

I have a few deep-rooted thoughts that could certainly be deemed racist. I thought it was stupid for the guys to be kneeling during the anthem and I'm thrilled that Kaepernick is unemployed. I's also prefer my daughter marries a white guy. I would probably cross the street if I was walking in the city at night and saw a group of black people ahead. I'm certainly not claiming to be a saint and without stereotypes. But just because I think a protest might be dumb, doesn't mean I want them attacked and called SOBs and threatened with their jobs.

You asked a direct question and I answered it honestly. I'm not sure you understand what being trapped means. My couple of stereotypes pale in comparison to the white hood, cross burning types like you. Now tell us about your black friends. I love when racists use that line.

You were trapped with you squawked that only racists deny that they're racist. :lol: No one but you made you write what you wrote next.

I've already explained long before your attempt at a goad that I grew up in the inner city of Milwaukee. Not only did I have black friends; that's all I had. I also had quite a few black enemies. I attended a majority black school called Rufus King.

You're going to have a real tough time talking yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Keep spamming your propaganda, seafoam. I heard people start believing it the 50th time they read it.

Probably what drives those who throw the race card.

You were trapped with you squawked that only racists deny that they're racist. :lol: No one but you made you write what you wrote next.

I've already explained long before your attempt at a goad that I grew up in the inner city of Milwaukee. Not only did I have black friends; that's all I had. I also had quite a few black enemies. I attended a majority black school called Rufus King.

You're going to have a real tough time talking yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself.

your problem is that you want to pretend I'm in a hole when in reality I'm destroying you. Unlike you, I went ahead and admitted some of the stereotypes I have. Like I said, the true racists always deny being racist.

According to your ill-conceived logic, someone who has stolen a candy bar from a CVS, cant have a negative opinion about someone who robs a bank. For someone who uses big words and tries to sound intelligent, you're actually quite dumb.

your problem is that you want to pretend I'm in a hole when in reality I'm destroying you.

And you want to pretend that you're destroying me. :lol:

Unlike you, I went ahead and admitted some of the stereotypes I have.

Unlike you, I don't have any. I judge individuals for the content of their character. I don't do the skin color thing like you obviously do.

Like I said, the true racists always deny being racist.

Well, it seems like the argument is over here, Chrysler: you've already admitted you're a racist.

According to your ill-conceived logic, someone who has stolen a candy bar from a CVS, cant have a negative opinion about someone who robs a bank. For someone who uses big words and tries to sound intelligent, you're actually quite dumb.

Keep lashing out. Racists often do.

I find it hilarious how Facebook yesterday and today is full of livid Trump supporters saying they will never watch the NFL again and they are very disappointed in their team for siding with the protesters and locking arms and kneeling. What they don't realize is, there wasn't suddenly a huge group of players joining the protest. The teams were uniting in giving a big fock you to Donald Trump. There's one thing that everyone on every team can finally agree on. That our president is a disgusting racist Pig.

I find it hilarious how Facebook yesterday and today is full of livid Trump supporters saying they will never watch the NFL again and they are very disappointed in their team for siding with the protesters and locking arms and kneeling. What they don't realize is, there wasn't suddenly a huge group of players joining the protest. The teams were uniting in giving a big fock you to Donald Trump. There's one thing that everyone on every team can finally agree on. That our president is a disgusting racist Pig.

Per your previous post "I have a few deep-rooted thoughts that could certainly be deemed racist. I thought it was stupid for the guys to be kneeling during the anthem and I'm thrilled that Kaepernick is unemployed. I's also prefer my daughter marries a white guy. I would probably cross the street if I was walking in the city at night and saw a group of black people ahead. I'm certainly not claiming to be a saint and without stereotypes. But just because I think a protest might be dumb, doesn't mean I want them attacked and called SOBs and threatened with their jobs. "

Hahahaaaa... An admitted racist calling a non racist a racist. Typical LIb tactics at work. Except most Libs won't admit it.

I hate it that the players are doing this too. But now I hope they all do it every single game and within a couple weeks noone will pay attention to it anymore. Then football talk can begin again across the league.

I have a few deep-rooted thoughts that could certainly be deemed racist. I thought it was stupid for the guys to be kneeling during the anthem and I'm thrilled that Kaepernick is unemployed. I's also prefer my daughter marries a white guy. I would probably cross the street if I was walking in the city at night and saw a group of black people ahead. I'm certainly not claiming to be a saint and without stereotypes. But just because I think a protest might be dumb, doesn't mean I want them attacked and called SOBs and threatened with their jobs.

Hahahaaaa... An admitted racist calling a non racist a racist. Typical LIb tactics at work.

I hate it that the players are doing this too. But now I hope they all do it every single game and within a couple weeks noone will pay attention to it anymore. Then football talk can begin again across the league.

pssst. Nobody was paying attention. The movement was becoming an afterthought. And people were talking about football. Until this past week. Then your hero decided to bring it back and make it 100 times the story that it had been before.

Sure. I have a few deep-rooted thoughts that could certainly be deemed racist. I thought it was stupid for the guys to be kneeling during the anthem and I'm thrilled that Kaepernick is unemployed. I's also prefer my daughter marries a white guy. I would probably cross the street if I was walking in the city at night and saw a group of black people ahead. I'm certainly not claiming to be a saint and without stereotypes. But just because I think a protest might be dumb, doesn't mean I want them attacked and called SOBs and threatened with their jobs.

Here's something for you even though you don't like to read:

• While the secession debate was between the North and the South, the slavery debate was between a pro-slavery Democratic Party and an anti-slavery Republican Party.
  • Two of the three Democrats that Lincoln identified as the champions of slavery—Stephen Douglas and James Buchanan—were Northerners. Only one, Roger Taney, was a Southerner.
  • Even after Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation, the Democratic platform in 1864 sought a treaty with the Confederacy that would most likely involve a restoration of slavery.
  • After the Civil War, the Democrats overwhelmingly opposed the Thirteenth Amendment freeing the slaves, the Fourteenth Amendment granting equal rights under law, and the Fifteenth Amendment giving blacks the right to vote.
  • Jim Crow is entirely a legacy of the Democratic Party. Every segregation law enacted in the South was passed by a Democratic legislature, signed by a Democratic governor, and enforced by Democratic officials.
  • After Republicans shut it down in the late nineteenth century, the Ku Klux Klan was revived in the early twentieth century by a progressive Democratic president, Woodrow Wilson, who screened a pro-KKK movie in the White House.
  • For decades the Klan served, in the words of progressive historian Eric Foner, as “the domestic terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.” David Duke is an anomaly; virtually every KKK leader for the past 150 years has been a Democrat.
  • As historian Ira Katznelson shows, in order to get the New Deal passed, progressive icon Franklin Delano Roosevelt made deals with racist Democrats to block anti-lynching legislation and to exclude African Americans from most New Deal programs.
  • More Republicans than Democrats proportionately voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and the Fair Housing Bill of 1968. The main opposition to the civil rights movement came not from the GOP but from racist Democrats.

Go Cubs!!!!

I have a dream that all teams keep hugging and kneeling with each other during the anthem where it gets to point that it's just not paid attention to anymore. Then all this talk can die down and football can go back to being its true form of entertainment.

Any chance the Russians were behind this?

Ask Hillary. The uranium she and obama gave them only goes so far.

I find it hilarious how Facebook yesterday and today is full of livid Trump supporters saying they will never watch the NFL again and they are very disappointed in their team for siding with the protesters and locking arms and kneeling.

So you're ceding that what the NFL has allowed has damaged its brand with the public.

Exactly. That's what I'm saying. Now watch what they do to try to repair the damage.

What they don't realize is, there wasn't suddenly a huge group of players joining the protest.

You should consult with your fellow lefties. They were claiming that the number protesting went from 6 to 2000. That it was 'dying' beforehand.

The teams were uniting in giving a big fock you to Donald Trump.

Perhaps they should have considered that using the American Flag as Trump's effigy wasn't a wise move. This isn't playing well in the US, and it isn't Trump that is hurting. It's the NFL, and the tools who decided to make their political position more important than patriotism.

There's one thing that everyone on every team can finally agree on. That our president is a disgusting racist Pig.

Everyone. On every team. Sure.

On the other hand, you're the admitted racist in this forearm. Perhaps we shouldn't question your expertise on the subject.

• Like 1

• Two of the three Democrats that Lincoln identified as the champions of slaveryStephen Douglas and James Buchananwere Northerners. Only one, Roger Taney, was a Southerner.
  • Even after Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation, the Democratic platform in 1864 sought a treaty with the Confederacy that would most likely involve a restoration of slavery.
  • For decades the Klan served, in the words of progressive historian Eric Foner, as the domestic terrorist arm of the Democratic Party. David Duke is an anomaly; virtually every KKK leader for the past 150 years has been a Democrat.

Go Cubs!!!!

Ok.

Racist pig? Really? Why, because he wants to protect the sovereginity of the nation and keep out illegals? Thats racist? You do realize that every major nation throughout the course of history has had walls to protect their interests. There are legal ways to come here. Period. Use them or get out.

These NFL prima-donnas are spoiled brats like just about every athlete or entertainer. Way too self important. Their politics dont mean !@#$ to anyone at all except for their sheep fans who cant think for themselves. Im still waiting for the "protest" to against domestic violence, gangs(which cause more deaths to blacks than anything else), single mothers, etc, etc. If they REALLY want to make a difference then they can tackle these very real problems. But, nah.... that would require effort and time. Its easier to stick it to those who serve in our military. Well Played, morons.

Racist pig? Really? Why, because he wants to protect the sovereginity of the nation and keep out illegals? Thats racist? You do realize that every major nation throughout the course of history has had walls to protect their interests. There are legal ways to come here. Period. Use them or get out.

These NFL prima-donnas are spoiled brats like just about every athlete or entertainer. Way too self important. Their politics dont mean !@#$ to anyone at all except for their sheep fans who cant think for themselves. Im still waiting for the "protest" to against domestic violence, gangs(which cause more deaths to blacks than anything else), single mothers, etc, etc. If they REALLY want to make a difference then they can tackle these very real problems. But, nah.... that would require effort and time. Its easier to stick it to those who serve in our military. Well Played, morons.

They are protesting racial equality. And doing it peacefully. Why does it bother you if two guys on the sideline of a football game are kneeling? Talk about self-important.

And although you've shown that intelligence isn't your strong suit, surely you're not so dumb that you believe they trying to stick it to our military.

Admitted racist Lib calling Trump a racist. 😊

The entire protest is a sham too. There are not white cops targeting and wanting to kill black people. The one's that are killed are criminals making a move on a cop in most instances.

• Like 1

How would black folks feel if white people boycotted fried chicken and picketed Kentucky Fried Chicken because the violent crime rate is so disproportionately high among black men and while were at it we'll also claim we're protesting the high incidence of unwed mothers in the black community disproportionate to all other races?

It wouldn't solve anything anyway, just like the football players that kneel during the national anthem won't accomplish anything, except to p!ss people off.

• Like 1

The entire protest is a sham too. There are not white cops targeting and wanting to kill black people. The one's that are killed are criminals making a move on a cop in most instances.

Very true. But you can't reason with most of the far left. When white criminals get arrested or hurt or killed by cops, no BLM folks say a word because they don't care at all. In fact, it probably makes them smile. That's why they call it BLM only. Not inclusive of others. If anyone coined WLM, they would be called a racist. It's so weird. Ever notice that all these situations are centered around some criminal or family of a criminal that is crying about abuse.

• Like 1

While what you say is largely true, since the popularity of smart phones and everyone having a video camera handy, we have seen many examples of scared cops with itchy trigger fingers that shoot unarmed, innocent black men. I fully understand the statistics. And understand why profiling exists. I think in a lot of cases, it's less a matter of racism than it is poorly trained officers. Or officers who probably shouldn't be officers. I am smart enough to know that I wouldn't make a good cop. I am an aggressive person by nature and could easily see myself reacting too fast or with too much force in a situation. The body cameras and dash cams that officers have nowadays should help things.

There's also a perceived notion (and rightfully so) that law enforcement and our judicial system are too tightly entwined and bad cops often go unpunished. Freddy Gray is a good example. The guy gets into a police van and mysteriously becomes paralyzed and dies. And none of the officers with him seem to have any idea why. And they all went unpunished. This is what infuriates the black community.

No one is pretending to have all the answers. But those of us who can take a step back and not see everything as their side vs our side, should be able to at least understand why the black community is upset. If these pro athletes were looting or setting cop cars on fire, then I'd say screw 'em. Kick them out of the league and put them in jail. They are kneeling for two minutes before a game. The fact that something like that bothers people enough to boycott watching football just screams of racism.

How would black folks feel if white people boycotted fried chicken and picketed Kentucky Fried Chicken because the violent crime rate is so disproportionately high among black men and while were at it we'll also claim we're protesting the high incidence of unwed mothers in the black community disproportionate to all other races?

It wouldn't solve anything anyway, just like the football players that kneel during the national anthem won't accomplish anything, except to p!ss people off.

KFC sucks.

Popeye's blows it and any other fried chicken away.

Oops. I said fried chicken. I'm a racist. lol

KFC sucks.

Popeye's blows it and any other fried chicken away.

Oops. I said fried chicken. I'm a racist. lol

There's a place in the Kansas City, MO area called Strouds. Awesome slow cooked fried chicken. . A couple of the locations are in KS just outside of Kansas City, MO (A lot of people don't know that there is a Kansas City MO, and a Kansas City, KS)..

If you ever go there, hit up the BBQ as well. Arthur Bryants in KC. It looks like a dump, but it is awesome.

Oh crap, you are right. Now i am going to be considered a racist too. Not only did I admit that my black friends are successful and don't even remotely get harassed or shot by cops, but now I admitted I like fried chicken. So bad on my part. Oh the shame I feel.

Go Bears! Nice win.