Sign in to follow this  
ChinaCat

They kneeled for the National Anthem and stood for the Brit anthem.

And now you're reduced to claiming that the opposite of what is true is true.

The problem is that you've completely established that the only thought you consider logical is that with which you agree. I can call your thought logical, and still utterly incorrect.

You aren't capable of that.

To claim that I do not possess critical-thinking ability is a laughable abuse of logic and honesty, and just another idiotic ad-hom. You can disagree without being disagreeable.

Well, I can anyway. I would hope you'd do better.

I was referring to the blogger link that was posted, not you.

Haha. Another believer in funding Gore's bank account.

If the world was ending Gore would be in a Hyatt Suite getting a rub and tug from an unwilling masseuse. And his wife would still be a fat sell out.

Do they even speak anymore?

If the world was ending Gore would be in a Hyatt Suite getting a rub and tug from an unwilling masseuse. And his wife would still be a fat sell out.

You truly are a deplorable, sad human being.

Yet you support a guy who's cheated on every wife he ever had. Such a hypocrite.

Yet you support a guy who's cheated on every wife he ever had. Such a hypocrite.

Not to mention alleging sexual assault when his great leader is the poster boy for its advocation. The projection is real. These people are demented/defective...

Not to mention alleging sexual assault when his great leader is the poster boy for supporting it. The projection is real. These people are demented/defective...

And admitting that being rich lets him grab women by the pussie. Class act we have in office.

Who George?

George Clinton?

Trump wins again! :banana:

Baltimore Ravens National Anthem Singer Resigns over Anti-Military Anthem Protests

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/baltimore-ravens-national-anthem-singer-resigns-over-anti-military-anthem-protests/

The Baltimore Ravens national anthem singer Joey Odoms resigned after the latest Ravens anthem protest in London.

Baltimore Ravens players kneeled during the anthem in London but stood for the British anthem, “God Save the Queen.”
What jerks.

Odoms is a member of the Maryland National Guard.

FOX News reported:

Baltimore Ravens national anthem singer Joey Odoms announced his resignation Tuesday — two days after hundreds of NFL players knelt during “The Star-Spangled Banner,” including several Ravens players.

Odoms, a Maryland National Guard member who served in Afghanistan, announced the move in a Facebook and Instagram post,
reported.

Baltimore Ravens National Anthem Singer Resigns over Anti-Military Anthem Protests

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/baltimore-ravens-national-anthem-singer-resigns-over-anti-military-anthem-protests/

The Baltimore Ravens national anthem singer Joey Odoms resigned after the latest Ravens anthem protest in London.

Baltimore Ravens players kneeled during the anthem in London but stood for the British anthem, “God Save the Queen.”

What jerks.

Odoms is a member of the Maryland National Guard.

FOX News reported:

Baltimore Ravens national anthem singer Joey Odoms announced his resignation Tuesday — two days after hundreds of NFL players knelt during “The Star-Spangled Banner,” including several Ravens players.

Odoms, a Maryland National Guard member who served in Afghanistan, announced the move in a Facebook and Instagram post, The Baltimore Sunreported.

Since he fails every time he tries passing a piece of legislation, I suppose you take whatever 'wins' you can get.

Outstanding! Someone else that isn"t being brainwashed by the leftist agenda. Let's see if ESPN will even bring it up.

Since he fails every time he tries passing a piece of legislation, I suppose you take whatever 'wins' you can get.

That's on Congress, not Trump, JESUS CHRYSLER!!!!

• Like 1

Outstanding! Someone else that isn"t being brainwashed by the leftist agenda. Let's see if ESPN will even bring it up.

And he's a black dude too. A decent human being standing up for what's right.

And admitting that being rich lets him grab women by the pussie. Class act we have in office.

At least he just mouthed the words "grab her" and didn't actually stick a cigar up her vagina.

That's on Congress, not Trump, JESUS CHRYSLER!!!!

AHhhh, I see. His successes (the few there are) are because of him. His failures are other people's fault. That boy can't lose. :foxbrainwashed:

At least he just mouthed the words "grab her" and didn't actually stick a cigar up her vagina.

You should really try getting laid. You wouldn't be so angry and bitter.

It's funny right? The earth goes through changes throughout it's history. Hmm, I wonder if there was ever an ice age before? Or if there was very warm period before on the earth. Or if there was any high volcanic or oceanic activity periods. Or if there was ever a time that it was warm one day then cooler the next.

These are same people that think Super Size Me was a stellar informational movie. A movie that showed some guy sitting in his pickup truck shoving down a Big Mac, some other large sandwich, a large fries and a large coke with a shake in like a 20 minute lunch. Then for "drama" he threw up outside the car and went back to eating more. His body didn't even want anymore, but he kept shoving in more to force himself to be sick. And did it for all meals every day for a month. What type of people make movies to show if you eat a non balanced diet, mostly fat and highly caloric items 3 times a day in massive amounts per meal for a whole month is not the approach you should take? The only people who liked it were those who hate McDonalds for some reason. Maybe the lady who sued them because she was driving with a hot cup of coffee in hand.

I love McDonalds occasionally.

Libs are crazy. in all spaces.

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

So true.

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

“The interpretation of the coding of the political attitude items in the descriptive and preliminary analyses portion of the manuscript was exactly reversed,” the journal said in the startling correction.

“The descriptive analyses report that those higher in Eysenck’s psychoticism are more conservative, but they are actually more liberal; and where the original manuscript reports those higher in neuroticism and social desirability are more liberal, they are, in fact, more conservative.”

In the paper, psychoticism is associated with traits such as tough-mindedness, risk-taking, sensation-seeking, impulsivity and authoritarianism.

The social-desirability scale measures people’s tendency to answer questions in ways they believe would please researchers, even if it means overestimating their positive characteristics and underestimating negative ones.

The erroneous report has been cited 45 times, according to Thomson Reuters Web of Science.

Brad Verhulst, a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher and a co-author of the paper, said he was not sure who was to blame.

“I don’t know where it happened. All I know is it happened,” he told Retraction Watch, a blog that tracks corrections in academic papers. “It’s our fault for not figuring it out before.”

The journal said the error doesn’t change the main conclusions of the paper, which found that “personality traits do not cause people to develop political attitudes.”

But professor Steven Ludeke of the University of Southern Denmark, who pointed out the errors, told Retraction Watch that they “matter quite a lot.”

“The erroneous results represented some of the larger correlations between personality and politics ever reported; they were reported and interpreted, repeatedly, in the wrong direction,” he said.

Not about left or right. Not about liberals or Obama or Hillary.

Just about Trump being a national embarrassment. And whether you realize it or not, many conservatives feel that way.

Liberals don't discuss facts, they discuss agenda's. Elder's most recent article will fall on deaf ears.

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2017/09/28/the-national-anthem-protests--do-facts-matter-n2387546

of course it will

I listen to Larry Elder almost every day, and try to watch his appearances elsewhere when possible

when he was on Dave Rubin's show, he was amazing, of course everywhere else he is too, but he moved Rubin on 2 stances

This needs to end.

Screw FOX NEWS

Screw MSNBC

Screw CNN Fake News

FOCK all media

Screw Trump

Screw Clinton

Screw Obama

Screw Republicans

Screw Democrats

Screw Goodell

Screw Racism

Screw Black Lives Matter

Screw Antifa

Screw KKK

The only winners in any of this are the political parties, the media and the advertisers.

The LOSERS are American Citizens and honest, hard working, well intended immigrants.

They.. the media and the political parties try to divide us in order to drive ratings which drives revenue and pads political coffers. We're the losers in this game.

LET'S JUST RESPECT EACH OTHER > PLAY FOOTBALL > EAT > DRINK

The only winners in any of this are the political parties, the media and the advertisers.

The LOSERS are American Citizens and honest, hard working, well intended immigrants.

Well, I don't feel screwed or like a loser, being able to have the freedom to be a good person and the opportunity to pursue things that I am interested in. I admit, I don't like how some others act or how they carry themselves, but that normally creates trouble for themselves in their lives and usually not for me as long as I'm taking care of my business.

I feel blessed to have been born in the US instead of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, the Congo, etc...

You should really try getting laid. You wouldn't be so angry and bitter.

Come on man. You make it way too easy. Get New schtick. It's just a matter of time before the Alias police come for you.

Well, I don't feel screwed or like a loser, being able to have the freedom to be a good person and the opportunity to pursue things that I am interested in. I admit, I don't like how some others act or how they carry themselves, but that normally creates trouble for themselves in their lives and usually not for me as long as I'm taking care of my business.

I feel blessed to have been born in the US instead of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, the Congo, etc...

Most of the crybabies have never heard of those places except the two places we went to war and they think we're the reason they are hell holes

Can't fix stupid

There's a place in the Kansas City, MO area called Strouds. Awesome slow cooked fried chicken. . A couple of the locations are in KS just outside of Kansas City, MO (A lot of people don't know that there is a Kansas City MO, and a Kansas City, KS)..

If you ever go there, hit up the BBQ as well. Arthur Bryants in KC. It looks like a dump, but it is awesome.

Oh crap, you are right. Now i am going to be considered a racist too. Not only did I admit that my black friends are successful and don't even remotely get harassed or shot by cops, but now I admitted I like fried chicken. So bad on my part. Oh the shame I feel.

Go Bears! Nice win.

If you're ever in Houston try Frenchies Fried Chicken. Awesome assuming it's still there.

If you're ever in Houston try Frenchies Fried Chicken. Awesome assuming it's still there.

And when you're in Vegas try Rollin Smoke Barbeque. Best in Vegas. Location is right next to several Pot Dispensaries.. so you're good to go on all fronts. 2 for 1 trip right off the Strip.

https://rollinsmokebarbeque.com/

Not about left or right. Not about liberals or Obama or Hillary.

Just about Trump being a national embarrassment. And whether you realize it or not, many conservatives feel that way.

And every time I have any discussions with these conservatives, they just end up being so...liberal.
  • Like 1

The Trump administration is failing miserably at getting aid to Puerto Rico and people are dying by the minute, but Trump's number one priority is to stop 6 guys from kneeling before a football game. Just let that sink in.

The Trump administration is failing miserably at getting aid to Puerto Rico and people are dying by the minute, but Trump's number one priority is to stop 6 guys from kneeling before a football game. Just let that sink in.

Ever think Puerto Rico has failed? Let that sink in.

Liberals don't discuss facts, they discuss agenda's. Elder's most recent article will fall on deaf ears.

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2017/09/28/the-national-anthem-protests--do-facts-matter-n2387546

of course it will

I listen to Larry Elder almost every day, and try to watch his appearances elsewhere when possible

when he was on Dave Rubin's show, he was amazing, of course everywhere else he is too, but he moved Rubin on 2 stances

Well, let's cut to the issue. Do you guys feel that minorities are always treated fairly by our society?

Well, let's cut to the issue. Do you guys feel that minorities are always treated fairly by our society?

Poor people are never treated fairly by any society. They have little or no power.
  • Like 1

No, but that's because they keep voting for Democrats. If they stopped voting for those racists, then maybe they'll be treated better.

Love when they pan the crowd and a bunch of guys are wearing hats during the anthem after the announcer says "please stand & remove your hats to honor America."

I have family all over Puerto Rico. The situation is terrible...but the situation is not due to Trump. My relatives are seeing US-led aid all over the island.

You really need to stop checking for polyps, and read more than the news sites you see while you're in there. The following links to a Politico report:

https://conservativetribune.com/trump-hurricane-response/

https://twitter.com/chrissygreen12/status/913222531586363393