Sign in to follow this  
Crafty93

Nightmare in the Cleveland backfield

I have Crowell in a 12 team keeper league. Kept him as my 4th round pick this year and he is playing TERRIBLE. I have LeVeon Bell which is an automatic start every week and then my bench running backs consist of Elijah McGuire, Eddie Lacy, Chris Johnson and Chris Ivory.

I cant only play two RBs with no flex. Do I take a chance on one of these guys over Crowell or keep plugging away? (Non PPR)

Surprised of the lack of production from Crowell.

I don't see a lot of consistency on your team.

Im suprised too. Im glad I missed out on Crowell even though in preseason I wanted him. But I do have the Duke. And he is now a good RB backup or a solid flex it looks like.

I may start Crowell this week due to byes and matchup. If there is any week he will get points this it. After that I'll probably drop him.

I remember several articles before the season started saying that Crowell would struggle for The first month due to the schedule, then be a great buy low.

Will he be? Unsure. But if everyone predicted it in the preseason, why bail on the plan simply because it's going according to plan?

I'm using Jets defense this week, and I'm keeping Crowell on the bench. Everyone else can therefore start him with confidence.

Prediction: 137 yds / 2 TDs.

I remember several articles before the season started saying that Crowell would struggle for The first month due to the schedule, then be a great buy low.

Will he be? Unsure. But if everyone predicted it in the preseason, why bail on the plan simply because it's going according to plan?

Due the the schedule? His early schedule has been the easy part. Lol. He couldn't run on the Colts. It's over.

I added Duke Johnson, he's proving to have value and looks to be gaining on snap counts, has a good match up this week. I'm desperate...

Due the the schedule? His early schedule has been the easy part. Lol. He couldn't run on the Colts. It's over.

I don't have a mind of my own, as I am just repeating what the experts said. My guess is the experts assumed it would be hard to run on the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals.

Devil's advocate, but Indy's run defense is a lot better.