Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B. Goode

DEEP sleepers at RB - when your leaguemates are hoarding ridiculous

Almost everyone is gone. Forget most sleepers and handcuffs, need DEEP sleepers here. Few options are:

Malcolm Brown

Devontae Booker

Kenyon Drake

James Conner (was handcuffed but got dropped)

Rod Smith

JD McKissic

Rex Burkhead (got dropped)

Anyone interesting there? Any other little-known RBs you can suggest?

K Drake

Connor. Not sure any of the others would ever be started with confidence. Drake may get snaps soon, but has yet to show anything when given an opportunity.

I would also say Connor, but Burkhead might be an interesting play as well. What about Danny Woodhead? He's due back pretty soon.

Im a hoarder. I just picked up McGuire and dont need him at all. I both hoard them if possible and keep them from the other teams. I normally roster more RBs than any other position and in the end it works out. Of course, grabbing the right ones and dropping them if the outlook becomes dim.

Austin Ekelar

As a Melvin Gordon owner in a keeper league who rarely handcuffs, I added Ekelar this week.

Video I watched passed the eye test. He can pass protect, good receiver, and could be an every down back if Gordon was injured.

Mkissik has the potential to be a danny woodhead/ old sproles type IF they decide to use him like that. Wont know for sure until the decide if they can run the ball or just give up on the O line and go air raid offense.

I would also say Connor, but Burkhead might be an interesting play as well. What about Danny Woodhead? He's due back pretty soon.

Yeah, Woodhead is available, but will they take plays away from Buck Allen? Allen has been solid. And there's still Collins and West.

Burkhead is in another 4 way RBBC, but I do like that he should at least have the upside to be the GL guy if Gillislee goes down. At least worth a stash.

As a Melvin Gordon owner in a keeper league who rarely handcuffs, I added Ekelar this week.

Video I watched passed the eye test. He can pass protect, good receiver, and could be an every down back if Gordon was injured.

He's hoarded by the Gordon owner but yes, looks good, better than Oliver.

Mkissik has the potential to be a danny woodhead/ old sproles type IF they decide to use him like that. Wont know for sure until the decide if they can run the ball or just give up on the O line and go air raid offense.

I like this guy but with Prosise coming back, not sure he'll even be active.

Im a hoarder. I just picked up McGuire and dont need him at all. I both hoard them if possible and keep them from the other teams. I normally roster more RBs than any other position and in the end it works out. Of course, grabbing the right ones and dropping them if the outlook becomes dim.

Another hoarder here.

Hunt, Gordon, Kamara, EMcGuire, Mack, Gallman, CWest. Seven RBs on a 15 slot roster.

There's just no commodity more valuable than a startable RB. If my league-mates want to trade, I'll listen.

I'm playing to win, either by owning the most viable players, or keeping them away from my opponents.

Another hoarder here.

Hunt, Gordon, Kamara, EMcGuire, Mack, Gallman, CWest. Seven RBs on a 15 slot roster.

There's just no commodity more valuable than a startable RB. If my league-mates want to trade, I'll listen.

I'm playing to win, either by owning the most viable players, or keeping them away from my opponents.

Last week, one team in my league had to play Howard and Cohen as his starters which totalled a massive 9.9 points combined. Another team had to play Powell and Collins who combined for 12.8, and yet another team had to play Miller and Latavious Murray. They dominated the other 2 with a whole 17.2 points combined. These teams all lost that week.

Last week, one team in my league had to play Howard and Cohen as his starters which totalled a massive 9.9 points combined. Another team had to play Powell and Collins who combined for 12.8, and yet another team had to play Miller and Latavious Murray. They dominated the other 2 with a whole 17.2 points combined. These teams all lost that week.

I'm the same way. I can find WW guys to platoon at QB and TE and get by, but you can't really platoon RB's the same way. Bell, Hyde, McCaffrey, D Martin, James White and now McFadden in one league. I'll trade them if I can, but I'm not letting them sit out there to be used against me.

I'm the same way. I can find WW guys to platoon at QB and TE and get by, but you can't really platoon RB's the same way. Bell, Hyde, McCaffrey, D Martin, James White and now McFadden in one league. I'll trade them if I can, but I'm not letting them sit out there to be used against me.

Got depth of Foreman, Mack, Breida, C. West, Richard and now Conner, but not much paying off. Guess just need to be patient. Could make room for another but slim pickens.

I agree. I'm carrying Bell, Hunt, Hyde, Duke Johnson, McGuire, Gallman, Conner and Booker. Booker I'm hanging onto as I have him as a very cheap keeper I'll drop or trade McGuire or Gallman depending on how they do this week and next,.but i love to have them now to block from other teams who are really in desperate need.

Since we are in a 10 team league we add a couple more spots on the bench than if we were a 12 teamer.

• Like 1

Conner

Bell won't last all seasom

ok, for a guy like me who traded for Bell can you explain why you say this?

Do you not roster any other position on your bench?

RB's and WR's, that's pretty much it. Have an extra QB, single TE.

RB's and WR's, that's pretty much it. Have an extra QB, single TE.

That's me too. I'm carrying a second DEF right now. Feels funny.

Got depth of Foreman, Mack, Breida, C. West, Richard and now Conner, but not much paying off. Guess just need to be patient. Could make room for another but slim pickens.

Seattle with its weak offensive line look for Prosise to make a impact returning from injury, his combo skills {rush & pass} best fit Hawks.....I expect decent production in return....