Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawyer -Manafort

I can't tell if you're actually stupid or you are just so excited to post your next batch of drivel and don't bother reading anyone's posts. I've said it over and over again. And I'll say it once more just for you. In all caps....I DON'T GIVE A FOCK IF CROOKED DEMOCRATS ALSO GET TAKEN DOWN FOR THEIR SHADY DEALINGS.

If the sentence structure isn't proper, Mennsa can come and correct it so you understand. Hillary and Trump can have adjoining cells for all I care. Do you understand yet?

Now, I've heard Newbie say that but if you're not him, this would be the first time.

Just admit that the only collusion with Russia was on the Democratic side. The members of Trump's campaign are being nailed for other things.

I got news for you. Hitler didn't take office and on day one start murdering people he thought were below him. It started by getting his followers to distrust anyone but him. Shutting down any media that talked negatively about him. Getting the public to distrust anyone who saw his evil and tried doing something about it. Sound familiar?

It does.

It sounds exactly like how the Progs and the MSM have manipulated your tiny mind and shaped it into hating anything which stands for conservatism and Christianity.

It does.

It sounds exactly like how the Progs and the MSM have manipulated your tiny mind and shaped it into hating anything which stands for conservatism and Christianity.

Well, so far, he has you distrusting our country's intelligence department, it's FBI, and all media except Fox News and Breitbart. Adolph has played you like a fiddle, numb skull

Well, so far, he has you distrusting our country's intelligence department, it's FBI, and all media except Fox News and Breitbart. Adolph has played you like a fiddle, numb skull

So the FBI DIDN'T investigate and have an informant in the Uranium One deal? You denying that?

The FBI DIDN'T offer to pay Christopher Steele to continue his Dossier work? You denying that?

The Sitting U.S. President in charge of the Intelligence Community DIDN'T contribute $1,000,000 to fund the Dossier? You denying that?

So the FBI DIDN'T investigate and have an informant in the Uranium One deal? You denying that?

The FBI DIDN'T offer to pay Christopher Steele to continue his Dossier work? You denying that?

The Sitting U.S. President in charge of the Intelligence Community DIDN'T contribute $1,000,000 to fund the Dossier? You denying that?

He gotcha. You are the very sucker he's counting on. :clap:

:lol:

The MSM has earned the mistrust directed its way, and you're the one being played. It's happening every day, and on any little contrivance they can muster to feed your cognitive dissonance.

That's the thing with feeding the cognitive dissonance of the stupid. They require constant doses. Like when you moron progs were triggered by Trump pouring an entire box of food in a koi pond while visiting Japan:

https://youtu.be/GpngbbAIVSI

:blink:

That's how conditioned you are. It just happened the other day again, with another posting from another triggered moonbat over yet another absolutely contrived story about Trump exhorting Japanese automakers to build domestically.

In case you forgot so easily (as I said: regular doses required), here was the thread:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=471823

Hard to claim that your political opponent is the one being duped when your side is the one which is actually constantly caught being duped.

Don't pay attention to the righties. They are known liars. I've never been banned.

Not as Jesus Chrysler but as the orange faced, highlighted hair meathead known as Newbie you have.

The MSM has earned the mistrust directed its way, and you're the one being played. It's happening every day, and on any little contrivance they can muster to feed your cognitive dissonance.

That's the thing with feeding the cognitive dissonance of the stupid. They require constant doses. Like when you moron progs were triggered by Trump pouring an entire box of food in a koi pond while visiting Japan:

That's how conditioned you are. It just happened the other day again, with another posting from another triggered moonbat over yet another absolutely contrived story about Trump exhorting Japanese automakers to build domestically.

In case you forgot so easily (as I said: regular doses required), here was the thread:

Hard to claim that your political opponent is the one being duped when your side is the one which is actually constantly caught being duped.

And don't forget those spot-on polls they are still believing. :doh:

• Like 1

Bwahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!! Newbiejr.'s Jesus Chrysler account has been shut down too. Haha!

• Like 2

Bwahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!! Newbiejr.'s Jesus Chrysler account has been shut down too. Haha!

He gone, again..

Focking tool.

• Like 1

Collusion with the enemy is most certainly wrong. Yes.

"The enemy".

Isn't this the same "enemy" that worked with the Clintons and the Obama Administration to gain control of a portion of US Uranium assets?

You're really going to have to clarify for us something, since your claim of Trump colluding with "the enemy" is characterized in the manner you have, but actually allowing that same "enemy" access to Uranium...somehow...was just fine.

Of course, this is where you say "let corrupt Democrats fry too"...:rolleyes:...while you never actually focus or dig on that one bit.

You don't. You're a partisan hack, and exactly why you claimed you hold leftist judges who dismiss gun possession charges "accountable", when you've never once addressed those shtty judges until I called you on it.

You're as dishonest as they come.

Damn. Should have read through to the end before I wasted my fingers.

Don't worry, I'm sure Newbie read it as a guest. We just don't have to hear his response, ever again. :)

• Like 1

Don't worry, I'm sure Newbie read it as a guest. We just don't have to hear his response, ever again. :)

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Who posted in: Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawy...

Member name Posts

Filthy Fernadez 52

wiffleball 39

IMMensaMind 34

I feel pretty good about my ability to discern fake news from real, based on the amount of posts in the thread, I am a little concerned about you.

I feel pretty good about my ability to discern fake news from real, based on the amount of posts in the thread, I am a little concerned about you.

You feel pretty good about being completely duped by the Japan Automakers fake story?

I feel pretty good about you being duped too, since I used that example to make my point.

Uhhhhhh........no. No, you do not possess that ability.

• Like 1

Now, I've heard Newbie say that but if you're not him, this would be the first time.

Just admit that the only collusion with Russia was on the Democratic side. The members of Trump's campaign are being nailed for other things.

If they're not colluding, then why are there like 10 different trumptards who flat-out lied about meeting with the Russians?

By the way kids. I hate to bring fax to a hard fight. But I keep seeing this in thread after thread. Collusion in and of itself is not a crime. Meaning, you can collude to throw a surprise party for your wife's 40th birthday. It's not a crime. If you collude to kill her, well then it's a crime.

Unless she's fat.

If they're not colluding, then why are there like 10 different trumptards who flat-out lied about meeting with the Russians?

By the way kids. I hate to bring fax to a hard fight. But I keep seeing this in thread after thread. Collusion in and of itself is not a crime. Meaning, you can collude to throw a surprise party for your wife's 40th birthday. It's not a crime. If you collude to kill her, well then it's a crime.

Unless she's fat.

So the first left weiner starts diminishing the talk of Russian collusion. That it's not a crime so then what the hell are we investigating? We know that the Russians were attempting to influence the election and they did via the Democratic campaign.

So the first left weiner starts diminishing the talk of Russian collusion. That it's not a crime so then what the hell are we investigating? We know that the Russians were attempting to influence the election and they did via the Democratic campaign.

If you would bother to get your news from somewhere other than here then you'd see the people have been saying that about collusion for a long time. Seriously do me a favor just Google it Google collusion is not a crime. The so-called left-wingers? Have been saying that almost from the get-go.

It's one of the main canard's of all this back and forth.

As to your other point that everybody knows the Russians were trying to interfere with the election? Again Google some of this. Trump was the one guy out of everybody else is on the intelligence community's his own Senate everybody but him was saying that, and Trump kept refusing to admit that. You would still have a hard time if not an impossible time trying to find him admitting that directly.

Right now, at least as I understand it, the question is, are the Russians that sophisticated to find all of our social and political weaknesses? Including What markets to Target? Or, were they given specific political marketing data in order to f*** with the election? That's where Fusion GPS and some of these other firms come into play.

Now I don't know if either party or both parties or none of the parties participated in that. Nobody does at this point.

But what is unmistakable is that there are a growing list of trump related individuals who have lied and lied and lied repeatedly about meeting with Russians and then only when their is over the fire and they're forced to admit it do they finally do so. Why is that? That's the big question. what were you doing that is so worthy of committing a federal crime? Which is what you're doing when you don't admit these things on federal paperwork and then swear that everything you've written is the God's honest truth.

God, we can't even have a proper discussion if we're not even starting from the same point.

By the way, to add a bit of historical perspective.

The Bush Administration while they were campaigning were offered the briefing book of the opposition. Basically the entire playbook for how their opposition was going to run the campaign. You know what they did? You know what you're supposed to do? They immediately contacted the FBI. You can look this up.

Fast forward to some random Russian broad saying she had dirt on Hillary. What did Trump's kids do? Oh that's great! I can't wait to see it! And they hastily-arranged meeting with some of the most senior members of the Trump campaign and a handful Russians.

Both of those are facts. Trunks on kid attest to that. It's not debatable. We have seen the email chain for Pete's sake.

From my point of view? These retards are just too unsophisticated to know how to handle basic political circumstances. What flies in Manhattan doesn't fly in DC. And, I think that's something that most people would agree with.

God, we can't even have a proper discussion if we're not even starting from the same point.

Agreed.

Starting off with a hatred for Trump can only lead to one possible conclusion; he's guilty of something DAMN IT!!!!

Fast forward to some random Russian broad saying she had dirt on Hillary. What did Trump's kids do? Oh that's great! I can't wait to see it! And they hastily-arranged meeting with some of the most senior members of the Trump campaign and a handful Russians.

Both of those are facts. Trunks on kid attest to that. It's not debatable. We have seen the email chain for Pete's sake.

That Russian broad was working with Fusion GPS (that's a fact) who was in the employment of Hillary, DNC and Obama (another fact). The fact that Obama was involved and controlled the DOJ/FBI should raise your eyebrows. That this meeting was further justification for unmasking or even a FISA request should raise your eyebrows as well. Connect the dots: Was the meeting a setup by the parties paying Fusion GPS so they could then spy on the Trump Campaign? Very plausible at this point.

Let it sink it; the sitting President at the time contributed to the effort of Fusion GPS to affect the upcoming election.

That Russian broad was working with Fusion GPS (that's a fact) who was in the employment of Hillary, DNC and Obama (another fact). The fact that Obama was involved and controlled the DOJ/FBI should raise your eyebrows. That this meeting was further justification for unmasking or even a FISA request should raise your eyebrows as well. Connect the dots: Was the meeting a setup by the parties paying Fusion GPS so they could then spy on the Trump Campaign? Very plausible at this point.

Let it sink it; the sitting President at the time contributed to the effort of Fusion GPS to affect the upcoming election.

I think you need to stop suggesting that Obama or the DNC paying legal fees to the Perkins law firm is the same as paying for the dossier. It's not remotely the same thing.

I do think it's interesting that supposedly the dirt on Hillary that Veselnitskaya was supposedly offering Trump was actually generated from a dossier provided by Fusion for its client Prevezon.

It's not really clear how - per Don Jr's own email - Chaika became involved. However the notion that Veselitskaya was offering Trump a Fusion dossier is not in itself a problem and it's much better than a meeting to coordinate disseminating stolen data.

What is problematic for Trump is that Fusion - though researching Trump at the same time it was researching Hillary - actually did indeed have some insight into what was going on in Trump Tower. However oddly enough Steele never mentioned the Trump Tower meeting in his dossier.

That Russian broad was working with Fusion GPS (that's a fact) who was in the employment of Hillary, DNC and Obama (another fact).

Just to be clear - Veselnitskaya worked for Prevezon, and Prevezon (through its lawyer) hired Fusion.

I think you need to stop suggesting that Obama or the DNC paying legal fees to the Perkins law firm is the same as paying for the dossier. It's not remotely the same thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html

Hillary admitted and it's been reported the DNC paid for it (Dossier).

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/29/devin-nunes-shifts-russia-dossier-focus-from-donal/

"On Tuesday, the law firm Perkins Coie decided it was time to fess up. It filed a letter, written to Fusion’s attorneys, acknowledging that Perkins had hired Fusion with money from the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign."

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

Obama Campaign OFA paid the law firm around the same time. It takes only an objective eye to realize the obvious there.

Since you still believe that the DNC (being run by Hillary) didn't pay a part of it, of course you don't believe Obama paid some as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html

Hillary admitted and it's been reported the DNC paid for it (Dossier).

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/29/devin-nunes-shifts-russia-dossier-focus-from-donal/

"On Tuesday, the law firm Perkins Coie decided it was time to fess up. It filed a letter, written to Fusion’s attorneys, acknowledging that Perkins had hired Fusion with money from the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign."

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

This is the letter.

It says that Perkins represented the DNC and Hillary campaign.

Perkins' lawyer Elias hired Fusion. Perkins didn't say how it paid for the dossier or using whose funds.

Obama Campaign OFA paid the law firm around the same time. It takes only an objective eye to realize the obvious there.

Since you still believe that the DNC (being run by Hillary) didn't pay a part of it, of course you don't believe Obama paid some as well.

It gets silly now. OFA paying Perkins doesn't mean that Elias dipped into a big pool of money received from all its clients to pay for the dossier.

I'd accept the argument that DNC in a sense paid for the dossier - maybe, because there in letter it says they were representing DNC and Hillary in working with Fusion - but the OFA thing isn't reported in any way.

This is the letter.

It says that Perkins represented the DNC and Hillary campaign.

Perkins' lawyer Elias hired Fusion. Perkins didn't say how it paid for the dossier or using whose funds.

It gets silly now. OFA paying Perkins doesn't mean that Elias dipped into a big pool of money received from all its clients to pay for the dossier.

I'd accept the argument that DNC in a sense paid for the dossier - maybe, because there in letter it says they were representing DNC and Hillary in working with Fusion - but the OFA thing isn't reported in any way.

JFC.........I'm out dude.

Even the liberal NYT and WAP acknowledge HRC and DNC paid for the Dossier; NOT legal services. Obama threw money at that law firm at the same time for what? He was the sitting President with the DOJ at his disposal and facing no need for private counsel.

But you keep up the defense of the Dems on this; it's approaching Slo Nutt status.

JFC.........I'm out dude.

Even the liberal NYT and WAP acknowledge HRC and DNC paid for the Dossier; NOT legal services. Obama threw money at that law firm at the same time for what? He was the sitting President with the DOJ at his disposal and facing no need for private counsel.

But you keep up the defense of the Dems on this; it's approaching Slo Nutt status.

It's all just a huge coincidence, nothing to see here..

:doh:

...Even the liberal NYT and WAP acknowledge HRC and DNC paid for the Dossier; NOT legal services.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

- Through the law firm. That's the only point I'm making.

...Obama threw money at that law firm at the same time for what? He was the sitting President with the DOJ at his disposal and facing no need for private counsel.

But you keep up the defense of the Dems on this...

Perkins Coie gets hired to do a gazillion things relating to campaign legal services. There is no tying OFA to the dossier.

Just get your facts straight.

- Through the law firm. That's the only point I'm making.

Perkins Coie gets hired to do a gazillion things relating to campaign legal services. There is no tying OFA to the dossier.

Just get your facts straight.

"Through the law firm" and not admitting it to FEC. That's illegal and akin to money laundering.

Nothing tying the OFA to the Dossier except reason and common sense.

Through the law firm" and not admitting it to FEC. That's illegal and akin to money laundering.

Nothing tying the OFA to the Dossier except reason and common sense.

- I don't mean to battle you on this stuff, just so you know. Just nailing down the facts. I think you did a pretty good job on the DNC/campaign point, but the OFA claim still doesn't have anything to back it.

Have a good one, thanks for the convo.

• Like 1

- I don't mean to battle you on this stuff, just so you know. Just nailing down the facts. I think you did a pretty good job on the DNC/campaign point, but the OFA claim still doesn't have anything to back it.

Have a good one, thanks for the convo.

:cheers:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fusion-gps-paid-journalists-court-papers-confirm/article/2641454

So it's been confirmed that Fusion GPS did in fact pay journalists as revealed in court papers. The names and reasons for payments were redacted from material Fusion GPS submitted to the House Committee.

It will probably turn out to be the most ardent 'reporting' on the Trump/Russian collusion angle. I hope Congress gets the names of those journalists.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fusion-gps-paid-journalists-court-papers-confirm/article/2641454

So it's been confirmed that Fusion GPS did in fact pay journalists as revealed in court papers. The names and reasons for payments were redacted from material Fusion GPS submitted to the House Committee.

It will probably turn out to be the most ardent 'reporting' on the Trump/Russian collusion angle. I hope Congress gets the names of those journalists.

they also got paid by russians

>>Fusion GPS didn't deny that some payments went to reporters, but argues that these payments were made to help the company with research.

Fusion GPS is a research firm set up by former investigative journalists, Fusion GPSs lawyer, Josh Levy, said in a statement to the Washington Examiner. As such, it sometimes works with contractors that have specialized skills seeking public information. Contractors are not permitted to publish any articles based on that work, and Fusion GPS does not pay journalists to write stories.<<

Simpson himself is a former reporter.