Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

doug baldwin ...u killin me

not expecting too much but check the box score.

2 good weeks

5 horrid ones.

u killin me.

russel throws for 450 and u get 50. sickening. bust category

I think the 13th string WR scored today, but not Baldwin.

:mad:

I missed getting him in out auction because he went higher than I wanted. Got Crabtree instead as my #3.

Only good pickup I've made all year was Richardson for this week with waiver woes. Did not expect that. Probably keep starting him if they don't run at all.

Does anyone know where Norman will line up in that game? I can't remember if he cover slot receivers are not

Does anyone know where Norman will line up in that game? I can't remember if he cover slot receivers are not

No, he doesn’t cover slot guys. So play him with confidence.

Don't own him, wish I did. Just a matter of time because Seattle has 0 running game

Yep. When Wilson goes nuclear, his best option is going to be Baldwin. I always own him because for his price he always has such a high ceiling. I bought in one dynasty for Kupp and a 2018 2nd.

Only good pickup I've made all year was Richardson for this week with waiver woes. Did not expect that. Probably keep starting him if they don't run at all.

Can someone explain to me how Richardson gets few targets the way he has been playing? He only had 3, and by the way, he caught all 3 for 41 yards. Why would Wilson ignore this great asset? Is Baldwin his best friend?

Can someone explain to me how Richardson gets few targets the way he has been playing? He only had 3, and by the way, he caught all 3 for 41 yards. Why would Wilson ignore this great asset? Is Baldwin his best friend?

You wouldn't have typed that had you been a Baldwin owner.

Baldwin has done it before. Time and time again. Wilson trusts him. That kind of trust doesn't happen overnight.

I read somewhere that the connection rate between wilson and baldwin is over 80%, in the montanna and rice range. The problem is who wilson throws to is very dependent on which side of the pocket he scrambled out of, as his vision to the opposite side of the field is limited.

I read somewhere that the connection rate between wilson and baldwin is over 80%, in the montanna and rice range. The problem is who wilson throws to is very dependent on which side of the pocket he scrambled out of, as his vision to the opposite side of the field is limited.

As with most qbs probably?

Oh no, hence the reason each game is either Rich or Baldwin getting fed, all dependent on where they lined up. But now that the left side of the line is up to par it should lead to more Baldwin targets as he does best in the slot.

• Like 1

hoping he keeps it up tonight. hasn't had back to back good games so far and its week 10. maybe kills it in 2nd half this year.

He was OK, but could have been GREAT if he would have dived into the end zone on his lone long catch. Fitz and Balwin last night and over two hundred yards and not a TD. Come-On MAN!!!

His last two seasons in ppr.

His first eight games of the season he's scored 190 points

In the second half on the season he's scored 327.

Reggie Jackson was mr October, Baldwin is mr November and December.

Looking ahead to week 14, Doug plays Jax.....

Who are u guys replacing Doug with?

I'm looking at Goodwin or Desean Jackson...

Looking ahead to week 14, Doug plays Jax.....

Who are u guys replacing Doug with?

I'm looking at Goodwin or Desean Jackson...

maybe no-one. doug lines up in the slot and does not face the top cb in most cases. hince the reason i drafted the bum. geez.....I need some big games from him or its season over.

russel seems locked in on pauls, andys, mcklintocks, basically any player you have never heard of.

maybe no-one. doug lines up in the slot and does not face the top cb in most cases. hince the reason i drafted the bum. geez.....I need some big games from him or its season over.

russel seems locked in on pauls, andys, mcklintocks, basically any player you have never heard of.

I’m with ya. Have Tate and Baldwin.....was just looking for safe floor guys to go along with my stud players....they had like 45 combined yards last week....unreal.

2-40

2-25

last two weeks....lost by 3 and 0.5 last two weeks.

neeeeeeeeeed more production!!!!! lol

Yet this site still has him ranked high this week. Hilton Baldwin - I played them - fortunately I had Julio, but he has more than limped in until last Sunday.

Fitz works the slot look how good he did. 3-12

Fitz works the slot look how good he did. 3-12

fitz lead the nfl in catches last year and this year has done pretty good considering he is a senior citizen and has bad qbs

guess i should of drafted fitz lol