Sign in to follow this  
ST_Pete

Rolling Corey Davis This Week?

Thank you Jesus that I made the right move and indeed started Shepherd over Davis.

Next week we will look to start Davis.

It was between Lockett, Doctson, and Davis. Looks like it didn't matter either way for me...

Glad Mr. Clutch Thielen is back from bye for me next week.

Thank you Jesus that I made the right move and indeed started Shepherd over Davis.

Next week we will look to start Davis.

Yeah, I had Davis benched too. Jimmy Smith and long layoff didn’t sit well with me.

Would you start him over Jeffery ? If they get the same amount of few targets.. Wouldn't Davis have more of a chance ?

Yes

Uh Oh....

Uh Oh....

Uh ohhhhhh is right. Wow, was I wrong on AJ v. Denver. I guess Denver Defense is mailing it in much like the Giants. The horrible offenses has worn down the D.

• Like 1

re: jeffery , they really burned talib on the first td. they had this whole misdirection making it look like the ball was going into the flat. AJ totally sold that he was either taking the play off (or possibly blocking). as soon as talib inched inward AJ blew by him.

didn't see the 2nd. was it a jump ball?

Anyone still starting Corey or did last weeks did scare you guys off?

Im debating between Davis and Goodwin. Beathard sucks but Goodwin is the de facto #1 now against a crappy Giants secondary. However, would Jenkins shadow him or no?

Im debating between Davis and Goodwin. Beathard sucks but Goodwin is the de facto #1 now against a crappy Giants secondary. However, would Jenkins shadow him or no?

I would guess Jenkins would stay with him, yes. I'm stuck between Davis and Paul Richardson this week.

I think it is time to unleash the Beast. Corey is ready.....we should be too.

My choices are Agholor, Davis and M Bryant. I'm going with the first two for now.

My choices are Agholor, Davis and M Bryant. I'm going with the first two for now.

Bold move. Especially since Agh is on a bye.