Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Donna Brazille breaks rank and blames Hillary

I'm sorry, is this the same Donna brazile who is on the record as having said Sunday on film and on multiple sources that she found absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the DNC primary was rigged? Is that what you're relying upon?

Wow. The losing is strong with these guys.

We're about to see how terminal cognitive dissonance is with prog losers.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that the Republicans nominated Reagan even though Ford won the primary elections?

Or is it only unfair when it's the people that you don't like do it?

That's the difference between you trumptards and me. I bring facts and logic you guys bring Breitbart talking points and emoticons.

When did this happen? This is before my time but History doesn’t show this. This couldn’t have been 1976 because Ford was nominated and in 1980 Reagan was nominated but Ford didn’t run. What am I missing? As always your statements are very vague.

Must be a different Donna Brazille than the one that wrote she had "proof" that it was "rigged" in her book.

That would be a full 180 now wouldn't it? It's easy enough to pull up multiple links of her saying just the opposite on the show's yesterday morning. I'm sure you can pull up chapter and verse of her writing that?

Because, despite the b******* that you guys were swinging all over the place this weekend, all I've seen is that the Hillary Camp loaned money to a struggling DNC. And therefore, naturally wanted to have control over how that money was spent. But I'm sure opens education. As long as it's not from some b******* Breitbart source.

When did this happen? This is before my time but History doesnt show this. This couldnt have been 1976 because Ford was nominated and in 1980 Reagan was nominated but Ford didnt run. What am I missing? As always your statements are very vague.

Dude, do you not have Google? Do you and I have two separate internet's? Jesus Christ.

That would be a full 180 now wouldn't it? It's easy enough to pull up multiple links of her saying just the opposite on the show's yesterday morning. I'm sure you can pull up chapter and verse of her writing that?

Because, despite the b******* that you guys were swinging all over the place this weekend, all I've seen is that the Hillary Camp loaned money to a struggling DNC. And therefore, naturally wanted to have control over how that money was spent. But I'm sure opens education. As long as it's not from some b******* Breitbart source.

:doh:

Everyone that "turns State's evidence" does a 180˚.

And Brietbart hasn't been a source on this topic. They've written articles with sourced information.

Dude, do you not have Google? Do you and I have two separate internet's? Jesus Christ.

Yes, please explain google does not back you up.

he's just making stuff up now, last week he has Trump welcoming bergdahl and his dad to the rose garden for a Muslim prayer. :wacko:

He envisions himself as a clever troll, but he's become the spitting image of GFIAFP.

He envisions himself as a clever troll, but he's become the spitting image of GFIAFP.

Did all you gals get together this morning over makeup and donuts and decide to start copying everything I say and just changing the nouns? Wow.

Are you guys still coming back and forth like i already busted HT doing?

he's just making stuff up now, last week he has Trump welcoming bergdahl and his dad to the rose garden for a Muslim prayer. :wacko:

Well now I know you're just getting desperate. First off I never mentioned anything about a Muslim prayer. And secondly, it took me about 2 minutes to say yeah you're right I was wrong about the Rose Garden my bad.

See that's the difference between me and trolls like you. Have you ever once at any time on this board said you know what you're right I was wrong I take it back.

No. You haven't. Ever.

You throw b******* out there and hope to God it doesn't get challenged. And then when it does get challenged and refuted. You don't say anything, you just move on to the next b*******.

Which is the very definition of a troll.

To it. You promise to provide documentation for your claim of that 12 million dollar payment. I've asked you repeatedly for it. Where is it?

Did all you gals get together this morning over makeup and donuts and decide to start copying everything I say and just changing the nouns? Wow.

Are you guys still coming back and forth like i already busted HT doing?

All your personalities are getting their asses kicked in this thread. :dunno:

Apparently, you have your own 'internet'. It's called your focking imagination. Reagan was never 'given' a nomination; the only Establishment corruption engaged wrt Reagan was in opposition to Reagan.

Reagan had to wait years to win. WTF are you talking about?

Well now I know you're just getting desperate. First off I never mentioned anything about a Muslim prayer. And secondly, it took me about 2 minutes to say yeah you're right I was wrong about the Rose Garden my bad.

See that's the difference between me and trolls like you. Have you ever once at any time on this board said you know what you're right I was wrong I take it back.

No. You haven't. Ever.

You throw b******* out there and hope to God it doesn't get challenged. And then when it does get challenged and refuted. You don't say anything, you just move on to the next b*******.

Which is the very definition of a troll.

To it. You promise to provide documentation for your claim of that 12 million dollar payment. I've asked you repeatedly for it. Where is it?

What a focking hypocrite you are. The 12 million dollar number has been reported. Your nonsense about Reagan stealing a nomination wasn't.

You fabricated it; cannot back it up and are now a real life example of the criticism you're attempting to lob: you won't admit it.

You're as dishonest as there is on this forum.

Jesus, hate to pile on but, wiffle is completely losing it..

Dude, get it together..

Maybe if every conservative on the board gangs up on any liberal who posts something detrimental to Republicans, it'll make the Russian investigation go away and the walls will stop feeling like they're closing in on you. :clap: :lol: :lol:

Maybe if every conservative on the board gangs up on any liberal who posts something detrimental to Republicans, it'll make the Russian investigation go away and the walls will stop feeling like they're closing in on you. :clap: :lol: :lol:

Psst.

We don't want the 'Russia' investigation to go away. We want it accurately reported.

And the walls to which you refer do appear to be closing.

Just not on the people you expected. Perhaps if you used 4 or more emoticons your cognitive dissonance wouldn't be showing cracks.

Psst.

We don't want the 'Russia' investigation to go away. We want it accurately reported.

And the walls to which you refer do appear to be closing.

Just not on the people you expected. Perhaps if you used 4 or more emoticons your cognitive dissonance wouldn't be showing cracks.

The guilty plea and two federal indictments were inaccurate? :doh:

While it's true there are no indictments on the Democrats side as far as the Russia investigation is concerned oh wait there is Tony podesta being investigated. You know he's the brother of Hillary campaign manager and they were also in business together.

It's hard to imagine one of the guys that are responsible for the uranium one cover up (Rosenstein) appointing a special counsel to investigate himself, Mueller, the Clintons and Comey.

While it's true there are no indictments on the Democrats side as far as the Russia investigation is concerned oh wait there is Tony podesta being investigated. You know he's the brother of Hillary campaign manager and they were also in business together.

It's hard to imagine one of the guys that are responsible for the uranium one cover up (Rosenstein) appointing a special counsel to investigate himself, Mueller, the Clintons and Comey.

Mueller will have absolutely no problem indicting Podesta or anyone else if he finds something on them.

who indicts Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey?

You have been an easy target for your Orange Messiah. He wants the idiots of the country to believe that everyone is out to get him and everyone is crooked. That's his shield. When Mueller was named to head the investigation, you couldn't get a single person on either side of the isle to say a negative thing about him. He was lauded as an excellent choice. Until he found some dirt on Trump's boys. Your lack of intelligence is hilarious.

The guilty plea and two federal indictments were inaccurate? :doh:

No, they were real.

They were also meaningless to your goal. What's happening is something else. But you'll deny it before the final information comes out, and disappear when it does.

Because that's how you cowards operate.

Mueller will have absolutely no problem indicting Podesta or anyone else if he finds something on them.

This will all depend upon who the PTBs decide will be their scapegoats.

In fact, though, this is about who is going after Mueller, since he was FBI Director when much of this complicit sht went down.

But - again - you'll deny until it is undeniable, and disappear at that point.

Because that's what cowards and intellectual lightweights do.

This will all depend upon who the PTBs decide will be their scapegoats.

In fact, though, this is about who is going after Mueller, since he was FBI Director when much of this complicit sht went down.

But - again - you'll deny until it is undeniable, and disappear at that point.

Because that's what cowards and intellectual lightweights do.

You probably shouldn't be calling anyone a coward. You're no better than the rest of the pussies that sit here defending Trump and ignoring all the information that tells you he was very well aware of these meetings with Russians. You just bury your head in the sand and look for the next shiny object to try to get people to stop looking at the indictments and guilty please. Cowardly pussie personified.

You probably shouldn't be calling anyone a coward. You're no better than the rest of the pussies that sit here defending Trump and ignoring all the information that tells you he was very well aware of these meetings with Russians. You just bury your head in the sand and look for the next shiny object to try to get people to stop looking at the indictments and guilty please. Cowardly pussie personified.

Your entire persona is based upon lies. Pure stupidity.

There was no illegal contact wrt Trump and Russians. Your narrative is crumbling to dust, and you're too stupid to be one of the first to distance yourself.

You're going to be last. And then you'll prove you're a coward and simply leave.

Your entire persona is based upon lies. Pure stupidity.

There was no illegal contact wrt Trump and Russians. Your narrative is crumbling to dust, and you're too stupid to be one of the first to distance yourself.

You're going to be last. And then you'll prove you're a coward and simply leave.

So three of Trump's men get nailed a week ago and you pick that time to claim the narrative is crumbling to dust? :first: Please don't ever question anyone's intelligence again. You just proved that you have the brains of a door knob. :doh:

So three of Trump's men get nailed a week ago and you pick that time to claim the narrative is crumbling to dust? :first:

Uh, yes. Because all three were - and if you're too stupid to know it, I pity you - not major players. They have indicted ham sandwiches.

Congrats.

Please don't ever question anyone's intelligence again. You just proved that you have the brains of a door knob. :doh:

I'm not questioning your intelligence. I'm rendering judgement. You're a hyper inflated orange imbecile.

My IQ is likely at least 40 points above yours, and that is nearly certainly an insult to me.

Uh, yes. Because all three were - and if you're too stupid to know it, I pity you - not major players. They have indicted ham sandwiches.

Congrats.

I'm not questioning your intelligence. I'm rendering judgement. You're a hyper inflated orange imbecile.

My IQ is likely at least 40 points above yours, and that is nearly certainly an insult to me.

Campaign manager. Not a major player. Got it. :clap: :first:

I don't know your actual IQ score. Judging by your membername, you probably tested high at some point in your life.

What I do know is that you are a long-winded, childish, no-life idiot with anger issues. You may well be one of those guys who tests well, but personally, you are a social outcast. You would be served well to cash in a few of those IQ points in exchange for a little self-esteem. Then you wouldn't feel the need to try to debate everyone using big words and 1000 word replies. It's like you're still trying to impress Mrs Stapleton in 7th grade. And the fact that you let strangers on a messageboard get you out of your mind to the point of threatening to scrape their face into concrete until bone is showing, shows what a juvenile psychopath you are. Your buttons are easily pushed and you aren't smart enough to figure out when people are pushing them. So keep hanging your hat on that IQ score you got when your proud mommy took you to be tested. Meanwhile, the rest of us will sit back and make fun of what a socially inept dooshbag you are. :wave:

I don't know your actual IQ score. Judging by your membername, you probably tested high at some point in your life.

What I do know is that you are a long-winded, childish, no-life idiot with anger issues. You may well be one of those guys who tests well, but personally, you are a social outcast. You would be served well to cash in a few of those IQ points in exchange for a little self-esteem. Then you wouldn't feel the need to try to debate everyone using big words and 1000 word replies. It's like you're still trying to impress Mrs Stapleton in 7th grade. And the fact that you let strangers on a messageboard get you out of your mind to the point of threatening to scrape their face into concrete until bone is showing, shows what a juvenile psychopath you are. Your buttons are easily pushed and you aren't smart enough to figure out when people are pushing them. So keep hanging your hat on that IQ score you got when your proud mommy took you to be tested. Meanwhile, the rest of us will sit back and make fun of what a socially inept dooshbag you are. :wave:

Bahahaha! Triggered. :first:

Today, dooschebag, I'm getting on a private plane with 7 of my closest friends to go tailgate, and then watch the Packers take on the Lions in a private suite.

Enjoy your macaroni and cheese Swanson TV dinner, you focking azzwipe outcast simpleton.

Today, dooschebag, I'm getting on a private plane with 7 of my closest friends to go tailgate, and then watch the Packers take on the Lions in a private suite.

Enjoy your macaroni and cheese Swanson TV dinner, you focking azzwipe outcast simpleton.

Don't forget his studio apartment in bumfock Pennsylvania. Once he saw those pictures of your awesome house and cars he probably lost it. Props on the digs by the way.

• Like 1

Oh please list the cool things you do. Bwahahaha again, good luck with your self-esteem issues. You reek of someone who needs major counseling. :lol:

Oh please list the cool things you do. Bwahahaha again, good luck with your self-esteem issues. You reek of someone who needs major counseling. :lol:

You brought this on yourself, you petty orange simpleton. You can't handle truth. I just showed you another one. You continue to imagine a reality which protects your small-minded ideas of people and things.

Next time you try to insult someone as a 'social outcast', you should make sure they actually are. Dumbfock.

You brought this on yourself, you petty orange simpleton. You can't handle truth. I just showed you another one. You continue to imagine a reality which protects your small-minded ideas of people and things.

Next time you try to insult someone as a 'social outcast', you should make sure they actually are. Dumbfock.

I brought on nothing. You were pounding your chest about IQ. You are an obviously focked-up individual and I was simply pointing that out. Perhaps if you can refrain from bragging, it won't be necessary for me to point out how socially inept you are. Mmmkay?

I brought on nothing. You were pounding your chest about IQ.

You introduced intelligence into this, you clown.

You are an obviously focked-up individual and I was simply pointing that out. Perhaps if you can refrain from bragging, it won't be necessary for me to point out how socially inept you are. Mmmkay?

You are truly an imbecile. You brought IQ into this, and you brought social interaction into this. And I refuted you, and you have nothing.

So stop.

You introduced intelligence into this, you clown.

You are truly an imbecile. You brought IQ into this, and you brought social interaction into this. And I refuted you, and you have nothing.

So stop.

I stand by every word, dweeb. You are socially awkward. And insecure. I did not see whatever pictures the poster above was referring to, but it fits your profile perfectly. You have low self-esteem. And anger issues. You probably have a few bucks, so you have a couple of friends for that reason. But everyone here can see what a tool you are. Now please multi-quote. Using as many words as possible. Remember, your seventh grade teacher is watching and you must bring a good report card home to mommy and daddy. :music_guitarred:

I stand by every word, dweeb. You are socially awkward. And insecure. I did not see whatever pictures the poster above was referring to, but it fits your profile perfectly. You have low self-esteem. And anger issues. You probably have a few bucks, so you have a couple of friends for that reason. But everyone here can see what a tool you are. Now please multi-quote. Using as many words as possible. Remember, your seventh grade teacher is watching and you must bring a good report card home to mommy and daddy. :music_guitarred:

:blink:

:lol: