Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Donna Brazille breaks rank and blames Hillary

You introduced intelligence into this, you clown.

:doh:

You are truly an imbecile. You brought IQ into this, and you brought social interaction into this. And I refuted you, and you have nothing.

So stop.

Never argue with stupid people, they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

• Like 1

You have been an easy target for your Orange Messiah.

You're my orange messiah.

It's a miracle to eat sh!t and not die, come back from the dead (banned) and bleed for a week each month yet don't die.

You're my orange messiah.

It's a miracle to eat sh!t and not die, come back from the dead (banned) and bleed for a week each month yet don't die.

I understand about half of that, but I fully understand that you may be the least funny person on this earth.

Based Donna has flipped.

Dems are .

She dedicated her book to Seth Rich.

The only question left is who is in cuffs first: Hillary, DWS, Podesta?

• Like 1

I think it's fairly obvious that there is a cadre here who want/need/crave the interraction of this bored, but don't have the ability or desire to actually get any sort of education. - As long as they can jump on the dance floor, who needs lessons?

But, since I promised:

n excerpt published by Politico potentially shows the depth of coordination between the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. It also explores whether the primary contest between the former secretary of state and Sen. Bernie Sanders was weighted against the Vermont lawmaker.

But Brazile told Stephanopoulos she "found no evidence" the primary was "rigged."

"I said I would get to the bottom of everything, and that's what I did," Brazile said. "I called Senator Sanders to say, you know, I wanted to make sure there was no rigging of the process ... I found no evidence, none whatsoever."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-chair-donna-brazile-democratic-primaries-rigged/story?id=50942644

Like I've said before. I could do this by memory, not to mention, anybody with an education above Jr. High understand the history and purpose of Political Conventions, but there's a lot of dim-witted folks here who either can't or don't want to remember facts - especially those incongruous with the narratives Hannity and Alex Jones spoon them. But, since I promised:

How Reagan Lost The Nomination But Won The Republican Party. ... It was 1976, and Ronald Reagan was mounting a conservative challenge to the “accidental president,” Gerald Ford, for the GOP nomination. After a hard-fought primary and a convention fight, Reagan lost the nomination. But he won the Republican Party.Jul 14, 2016

How Reagan Lost The Nomination But Won The Republican Party

fivethirtyeight.com/.../how-reagan-lost-the-nomination-but-won-the-republican-party/

Don't forget his studio apartment in bumfock Pennsylvania. Once he saw those pictures of your awesome house and cars he probably lost it. Props on the digs by the way.

Don't forget his glorious vacations to....wait for it....Baltimore! Bwaahawaaaaa

I think it's fairly obvious that there is a cadre here who want/need/crave the interraction of this bored, but don't have the ability or desire to actually get any sort of education. - As long as they can jump on the dance floor, who needs lessons?

But, since I promised:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-chair-donna-brazile-democratic-primaries-rigged/story?id=50942644

If Brazille wanted to find evidence it was rigged, she need to look no further than the mirror. Remember she confessed she gave Hillary the questions ahead of time so she was part of the rigging.

And this bombshell that Hillary had TOTAL control of the DNC back to 2015 would indicate the whole process was rigged. You guys (Dems) spent 1.5 BILLION dollars trying to get that b!tch elected, failed miserably and now the Dems are still in a cash crunch.

All Brazille is doing is trying to undo that financial agreement so the Dems can cut Hillary a.k.a. the boat anchor loose.

Like I've said before. I could do this by memory, not to mention, anybody with an education above Jr. High understand the history and purpose of Political Conventions, but there's a lot of dim-witted folks here who either can't or don't want to remember facts - especially those incongruous with the narratives Hannity and Alex Jones spoon them. But, since I promised:

You imbecile.

That's a title of the article. I posted it too. It references how Reagan lost the nomination in '76 through manipulation of the Establishment who backed Ford.

He wasn't given the nomination, as you claimed, FFS. The reference to "won" was 'won over'. Reagan went on to win in 1980, because delegates literally were quoted, in 1976, saying "my God. We nominated the wrong guy".

It was because of a speech Reagan gave during the convention.

I particularly love how you managed to pull off 100% smarmy while demonstrating that you're utterly FOS.

Why would she say she feared for her life ? Why honor Seth ?

Pretty huge couple of stories there. Has CNN investigated or reported on these ? Snopes ?

In other words, this instance doesn't fit the agenda so let's just forget about that Clinton-mafia thing

In Seth Rich's case the emails had not been released. Maybe they were trying to get it back from him. The thumb drive that is.

What I'd really like to get out of her book is the real scoop on Hillary's health. Mostly, I thought it was b******* that fox brought up and over-exaggerated. Given that the b**** is still up and walking and talking today, I tend to still believe that.

From the little bit that's been teased, it seems like Brazil's book is exactly that - a tease. She comes close to the line, rehashes a few of the rumors, but then runs away from the line and says oh I didn't say that I didn't say that!

Really, just enough to get her on the talk shows and sell the book, but once you bite into it, there's no beef on that burger.

I really thought we'd at least get some info on Hillary and her health. But after a year? Especially given that Trump is one cheeseburger away from pulling a full Ariel Sharon? It's six of one half a dozen of the other.

Still, I think we can all agree that bill has suffered enough.

I would love to see Bill untethered going full-on fuckit list.

Still, I think we can all agree that bill has suffered enough.

I would love to see Bill untethered going full-on fuckit list.

Not sure what you mean. Like dishing dirt on Hillary or crushing a$$? He's been getting more a$$ than a toilet seat since he left office.

Not sure what you mean. Like dishing dirt on Hillary or crushing a$$? He's been getting more a$$ than a toilet seat since he left office.

Yeah, but now it's got to be on the down low. I want to see him roll in with like half a dozen b****** on his arm chest nail until right and left. Sunglasses saxophone just hemorrhaging scattered ass. That would be epic.

• Like 1

Wiffleball "wiffs" once again.

How do you figure? She totally backtracked on that.

Reading. It's Fundamental. Try it sometime!

And hey kids! New Alias! (Coincidentally, Fla gets shut down earlier...)

"No, I've been around for like 4 years, I just have 30 posts, but...." LOL

:lol:

You guys are focking nuts! :wacko:

I love How if it involves a republican, nothing burger. Partisan witch hunt.

If it involves a Democrat, it is the tip of the iceberg of a scandal a la the Manchurian candidate.

For the record, I think both sides are dirty as Fock and 90% of our officials should probably be in focking prison.

I love How if it involves a republican, nothing burger. Partisan witch hunt.

If it involves a Democrat, it is the tip of the iceberg of a scandal a la the Manchurian candidate.

For the record, I think both sides are dirty as Fock and 90% of our officials should probably be in focking prison.

Come on. We all knew the primary was slanted toward Hillary but what we didn't know was that she had signed an agreement with the DNC in 2015. So it wasn't slanted at all, it was signed sealed and delivered. If you don't care, you don't care, but this is no witch hunt.

Yet, Brazille still continues to breath. Can someone explain what has happened to the Clinton Mafia?

but you sleep with the fish. Another alias eliminated.

Come on. We all knew the primary was slanted toward Hillary but what we didn't know was that she had signed an agreement with the DNC in 2015. So it wasn't slanted at all, it was signed sealed and delivered. If you don't care, you don't care, but this is no witch hunt.

Oh I completely agree. I wasnt trying to argue that this isnt a corrupt as Fock story.

My point was the vastly different levels of proof the geek club finds convincing depending on what letter comes after the name.

Oops. Sounds like someone was fibbing just to sell books:

But here's the part Brazile conveniently forgot to mention in her publicity stunt designed to generate Bernie Bro outrage and boost sales:

However, the memo also made clear that the arrangement pertained to only the general election, not the primary season, and it left open the possibility that it would sign similar agreements with other candidates.

So....Hillary didn't control the party during the primary? And Bernie could have had the exact same arrangement if he hadn't refused it (which he did)? Doesn't that negate the entire "Hillary rigged the primary" narrative of this story?

But wait, it gets so much worse for the Hillary haters:

"Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to violate the DNC's obligation of impartiality and neutrality through the Nominating process. All activities performed under this agreement will be focused exclusively on preparations for the General Election and not the Democratic Primary," the memo states.
That's the entire ball of way right there and then some.

https://thedailybanter.com/2017/11/nbc-just-exposed-donna-braziles-rigged-claim-as-a-total-lie/

Oh. Thank God. There was a 'memo'. And that one memo, that the HRC wrote for the DNC, which totally means that what was written there actually is what happened, makes this story go away.

Of course. Because some prog writing an op-ed on something called 'The Daily Banter' says so. That totally makes this story go away.

Just wait until Donna Brazile gets ahold of this. The DNC apparatchik comes up with a 'memo' to counter the damage being done by Donna Brazile, as if that's going to work. More fireworks coming!

Oh. Thank God. There was a 'memo'. And that one memo, that the HRC wrote for the DNC, which totally means that what was written there actually is what happened, makes this story go away.

Of course. Because some prog writing an op-ed on something called 'The Daily Banter' says so. That totally makes this story go away.

Just wait until Donna Brazile gets ahold of this. The DNC apparatchik comes up with a 'memo' to counter the damage being done by Donna Brazile, as if that's going to work. More fireworks coming!

Said memo

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/TODAY/z_Creative/DNCMemo%20(002).pdf

Nowhere does it make clear anything about primary/general election. In fact the memo says clearly that Hillary will receive advance word prior to any DNC communication on any primary candidate.

• Like 1

You just need to look at the agreement... Standard contract language would say something to the effect that the agreement supercedes all others. So if you have an agreement which says something, and a memo that says something else, the agreements hold rank.

There is no need for a memo, because that language should be in the agreement

You just need to look at the agreement... Standard contract language would say something to the effect that the agreement supercedes all others. So if you have an agreement which says something, and a memo that says something else, the agreements hold rank.

There is no need for a memo, because that language should be in the agreement

Totally true. The very fact that a 'memo' is now being leaned on by those desperate to provide cover for the DNC, and defend itself from an insurrective former agent, is purely transparent BS.

But certainly enough for those already drowning to anxiously cling to. Any port in a storm, and all that.

Beyond that, we all know what shenanigans actually take place isn't properly representative of any prior agreement when complicit partners are involved.

Had no idea who this broad was, until she showed up on Real Time this Friday.