Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Donna Brazille breaks rank and blames Hillary

Well Im sure she couldnt have done that, certainly not by herself at least.

But wish she had.

Also wish shed come out with this stuff before it was far too late. Guess she wasnt selling a book then <_<

On the plus side (and she is a large woman), this seems to confirm Clintons are done as a power center. Dont think Brazille would be taking her on if she was still a power player

Well Im sure she couldnt have done that, certainly not by herself at least.

But wish she had.

Also wish shed come out with this stuff before it was far too late. Guess she wasnt selling a book then <_<

On the plus side (and she is a large woman), this seems to confirm Clintons are done as a power center. Dont think Brazille would be taking her on if she was still a power player

I agree.

Which tells me that this UraniumOne thing has legs, and the DNC knows it.

I agree.

Which tells me that this UraniumOne thing has legs, and the DNC knows it.

No I think it just means the b1tch had her chance and lost, to probably the worst candidate in modern history no less

No I think it just means the b1tch had her chance and lost, to probably the worst candidate in modern history no less

If that were true, she would never have assumed control of the DNC after losing.

UraniumOne. I'm sticking to it, particularly in light of the information in the last post I linked on the topic. The emails were important because of what is in them.

She's going down, along with a lot of other people.

If that were true, she would never have assumed control of the DNC after losing.

UraniumOne. I'm sticking to it, particularly in light of the information in the last post I linked on the topic. The emails were important because of what is in them.

She's going down, along with a lot of other people.

You posted a bunch of :ninja: nonsense from fake news right wing websites. With an obvious agenda to deflect from the Russia collusion investigation

This is, no one cares anyway because she lost the election and hasnt held office for years. Get over it already

You posted a bunch of :ninja: nonsense from fake news right wing websites. With an obvious agenda to deflect from the Russia collusion investigation

This is, no one cares anyway because she lost the election and hasnt held office for years. Get over it already

Stay deluded. There was nothing 'nonsense' about it; the story had corroborating links, and now has been reported in multiple outlets.

And now, Brazile is ratting out Wasserman-Schultz.

:lol: @ you hanging on to your Russia narrative. It's over, pork chop. The only Russia collusion is the DNC's. They're dirty, and you're a water carrier.

• Like 1

This is how those sh1tty third world banana republics operate. Jail your political opponents. You know that, right?

Why the fock do you want us to be like them?

Seriously a lot of you stupid motherfockers need to smarten up quick or were screwed (or even more screwed) as a country.

Honestly. Straight talk here. Focking pull yourself together.

This coming from the guy who wanted Trump charged with treason before Meuller or anyone investigated the collusion bullshit.
  • Like 1

Stay deluded. There was nothing 'nonsense' about it; the story had corroborating links, and now has been reported in multiple outlets.

And now, Brazile is ratting out Wasserman-Schultz.

:lol: @ you hanging on to your Russia narrative. It's over, pork chop. The only Russia collusion is the DNC's. They're dirty, and you're a water carrier.

Worms is an errand boy.

Worms is an errand boy.

Yep. Obviously the left (still controlled by the Clintons) is instructing the minions to parrot the "she lost, move on", line because the dirt is 10 feet deep.
  • Like 1

The same people saying "move on" about Hillary are the same ones that can't let go of the fake Russia scandal.

How about we investigate BOTH Trump and Hillary, and jail either of them if they broke the law?

It's all about to be exposed and gonna be ugly. See the schit going down is Saudi Arabia. It all ties to the Clinton foundation, Muslim brotherhood. They are all going down, right up to barry.

• Like 1

The same people saying "move on" about Hillary are the same ones that can't let go of the fake Russia scandal.

How about we investigate BOTH Trump and Hillary, and jail either of them if they broke the law?

fake Russian scandal. Bahaha. God, you wish it was fake.

It's all about to be exposed and gonna be ugly. See the schit going down is Saudi Arabia. It all ties to the Clinton foundation, Muslim brotherhood. They are all going down, right up to barry.

Let's see a show of hands of anyone on the left who gives a sh1t if the investigation also takes down crooked democrats...

:crickets:

Let's see a show of hands of anyone on the left who gives a sh1t if the investigation also takes down crooked democrats...

:crickets:

the investigation is going down with it

Brazille states in her book that both Holder and Rice approached her, moments apart, that she should pay attention to "Russian hackers". Brazille could be lying, but what were they warning her about? Why would 2 agents of the federal government be giving this sort of info to the head of the DNC. Seems more than anything they were sent to plant the seed.

Brazille states in her book that both Holder and Rice approached her, moments apart, that she should pay attention to "Russian hackers". Brazille could be lying, but what were they warning her about? Why would 2 agents of the federal government be giving this sort of info to the head of the DNC. Seems more than anything they were sent to plant the seed.

That's some banana republic subterfuge right there. Right Worms?

:lol:

You guys are focking nuts! :wacko:

fake Russian scandal. Bahaha. God, you wish it was fake.

Two federal indictments and a guilty plea. So far.

But its fake! :lol: :doh:

it's actually unbelievable. Worst case of denial I have ever seen in my lifetime. They are literally little kids holding their hands over their ears and screaming I CANT HEAR YOU.
  • Like 1

For russian hacking? I missed that. Link?

it's actually unbelievable. Worst case of denial I have ever seen in my lifetime. They are literally little kids holding their hands over their ears and screaming I CANT HEAR YOU.

I know. The left simply doesn't want to hear about Clinton corruption machine. Even when provided with a 1st hand account by then head of the DNC.

I know. The left simply doesn't want to hear about Clinton corruption machine. Even when provided with a 1st hand account by then head of the DNC.

do I really have to post for the 15th time that I hope the Crooked Democrats go right down with them?

Why do you refuse to acknowledge what is happening to Trump's Administration and advisors?

Why do you refuse to acknowledge what is happening to Trump's Administration and advisors?

After an extensive investigation, they have a guilty plea by a low level "advisor" of providing false information. And it just makes me furious. Less furious than when Susan Rice lied about Bengazi. But still furious.

After an extensive investigation, they have a guilty plea by a low level "advisor" of providing false information. And it just makes me furious. Less furious than when Susan Rice lied about Bengazi. But still furious.

make sure you don't get any sand in your mouth and eyes from having your head buried so deeply into it

Donna is a Putin puppet.

She was a puppet for sure. Brought in to repace DWS and not make waves. A stooge. Only she didn't know she was a stooge. Her book could be all lies. Even the WaPo her former employer is distancing themselves a bit. She is feeling the wrath assigned to traitors.

And, after all that. Donna brazile says she found absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the Democratic primary was rigged in any way.

Wow. Strike just keeps striking out.

:lol:

Got to love this. Strike swears he didn't read a word of where he got his ass kicked by you know facts and history. But he takes the time to quote the entire Passage and of course at his signature moronic :-). But he didn't read any of it he swears! LOL

Because he had absolutely no way of refusing it. The guy is a little dim.

I don't understand you b!tching about the Hillary threads and yet you still read through them. Kind of...............obsessive?

"I'm not defending her BUT................" says everyone on the left trying to p!ss out this brush fire.

Does the party need to run a fair and equal game? No, as we found out several months ago when Bernie Supporters took the DNC to court and they stated as much. Far be it for people to think Democrats will be Democratic.

Now the revelation is that the DNC leadership supported her not because they wanted her, they supported her because they had to as part of the financial agreement. This wasn't a deal being struck; it was Hillary taking over full control of the DNC (financials, hirings, strategy, etc).

No wonder why the Dems continue to lose; Hillary is the one running the playbook.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that the Republicans nominated Reagan even though Ford won the primary elections?

Or is it only unfair when it's the people that you don't like do it?

That's the difference between you trumptards and me. I bring facts and logic you guys bring Breitbart talking points and emoticons.

the investigation is going down with it

Just batting cleanup here. Drobes you promised us paperwork showing proof of this b******* 12 million dollar payment that the clintons made or Got or what the f*** ever. You said it was coming last week. So, link?

You still aren't getting it. This is not the same old argument. Hillary's campaign was running the whole show. Any candidate for local races that needed money had to go to her to get it. Any questions on why superdelegates committed to her before the campaigning even started are answered. The democratic primaries were a sham. You should be furious. This should be 24/7 on CNN and MSNBC. There should be lawsuits. The fact you divert and don't care is absolute great focking news for the right.

If this is the case, why is Donna brazile, the person who you relying upon to make your argument, saying that she found absolutely no evidence that the primary was rigged?

Don't really care and haven't commented until now but, it is pretty impressive what the left will let their part get away with..

:dunno:

Yeah, like nominating a candidate with didn't even win the primaries. Oh wait a minute they didn't do that. But the Republicans sure did!

I bet Gerald Ford is pissed! We should probably file lawsuits and whatnot.

:doh:

I'm not surprised that a "lawyer" wouldn't understand integrity, and the upset created when a lack of integrity is demonstrated. It's corruption, "lawyer". We care because we always oppose attempts to tear down rules of law and decorum.

But you don't. You don't have a moral compass. You think "all's fair in love and war". B.A.M.N. is the call of the morally bankrupt.

Bernie may have lost all by himself. But he didn't. He had 'help' - and that sort of corruption leaves you paralyzed to object - which is exactly why it is happening.

It is taking people like Donna Brazile to actually stand up instead of you? :lol:

I'm sorry, is this the same Donna brazile who is on the record as having said Sunday on film and on multiple sources that she found absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the DNC primary was rigged? Is that what you're relying upon?

Wow. The losing is strong with these guys.

wiff is trying to difuse a bomb that's already gone off.

The money trail is there, the facts support what she's claiming and you're looking more like a defense attorney in a rape case questioning the victim's sexual history the year before. :doh:

Brazille might end up being the Democratic Party hero after all is said and done.

She's pulling a Leroooyyy Jeeennnkkinnnnss and running into Clinton War Room swinging an axe.

I'm sorry, is this the same Donna brazile who is on the record as having said Sunday on film and on multiple sources that she found absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the DNC primary was rigged? Is that what you're relying upon?

Must be a different Donna Brazille than the one that wrote she had "proof" that it was "rigged" in her book.