Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Release the FISA memo

"Insurance policy".

People are going to prison.

Even Saints isn't dumb enough to defend this ######.

IG Horowitz has been running the "real" investigation that everyone has been calling for. The only question is will people accept the results if their people are the ones going to prison.

Saints has beat yiuball down so many times only to have you all ignore it or spin it...its not even funny.

Your FISA memo narrative is dead. Nunes is a joke. People will to jail alright. Likely the people you are defending. Put yhere by the people you are bashing.

wiff and Slo are irretrievably lost and in denial.

They've invested far too much of their hopes and dreams of bringing down Trump to EVER admit he was setup.

Don't expect them to find a shred of integrity any time soon.

Saints has beat yiuball down so many times only to have you all ignore it or spin it...its not even funny.

Your FISA memo narrative is dead. Nunes is a joke. People will to jail alright. Likely the people you are defending. Put yhere by the people you are bashing.

The Slo HagFish believes the person who posts last wins the thread.

The Slo HagFish believes the person who posts last wins the thread.

Not at all. Its message board...there are no winner.

Just people with facts...and then you fools.

Yiuball? WTF?

What is funny is that you are describing Sho and yourself to a T.

The left is so twisted right now they are SUPPORTING LAW ENFORCEMENT.

L

O

L

Just a few short months ago they were rioting and assassinating police officers, protesting the National Anthem because of cops. Now they are defending the "integrity" and "sanctity" of law enforcement.

Lordy.

BLM gonna be pissed.

Remember when a loony lefty shot a few congressmen?

They are insane! And Sho is a perfect example of their insanity.

Sho is retards' version of Superman. I shall name him Supertard.

Yeah...Im the insane one...you just brought up a guybshooting people to make some comparison to message board people. While responding to a complete nutjob.

one of these days you all wont fall for bogus stores so quickly.

Yeah...Im the insane one...you just brought up a guybshooting people to make some comparison to message board people. While responding to a complete nutjob.

You are insane. That's not even debatable.

I thought you were "hardly going to post here anymore"? WTF? You're such a liar. Can't you just go back to your FBG Snowflake SafeSpaceTM and leave us all the hell alone?

U

R

INSANE!

GET

HELP!!!

You are insane. That's not even debatable.

I thought you were "hardly going to post here anymore"? WTF? Can't you just go back to your FBG Snowflake SafeSpaceTM? You're such a liar.

Another max post...more ad hominem attacks and zero attempt at the topic.

Same troll as always.

I already have two stalkers here (at least) not sure I need another.

Another max post...more ad hominem attacks and zero attempt at the topic.

Same troll as always.

I already have two stalkers here (at least) not sure I need another.

Negative. It's not an attack when it's the undeniable truth. Something you are in very short supply of.

The only troll around here is you. GTFO here already. You promised us. You going back on your word? You know what that would make you, right?

Negative. It's not an attack when it's the undeniable truth. Something you are in very short supply of.

The only troll around here is you. GTFO here already. You promised us. You going back on your word? You know what that would make you, right?

There's a word in our language for people who go back on their word... starts with an L...

A. Its not true anyway...its your ignorant and biased opinion. So yes its the very definition of an ad hominem attack. And you again mistake your opinion for truth.

B. Im discussing the topic...you chimed in only coming after me...so how is it you think I am trolling?

Anything about the topic?

Just like these guys grew suddenly silent with George W bush. They're going to grow suddenly silent when Trump's gone. And then it'll be all about you have to Rally behind Mike Pence!

Trump's lies are over 2,000 right now. But he's never held accountable. Just like these guys it's like fuking whack-a-mole.

Just like these guys grew suddenly silent with George W bush. They're going to grow suddenly silent when Trump's gone. And then it'll be all about you have to Rally behind Mike Pence!

Trump's lies are over 2,000 right now. But he's never held accountable. Just like these guys it's like fuking whack-a-mole.

how many did barry have

Next week will be big.

FISA memo released (saying Wed-Thur, I'm hoping Monday so Trump can address the nation Tuesday with "the storm is upon us")

SOTU on Tuesday.

Sarah Carter dropping more bombs on corrupt DOJ/FBI, including whistle blowers and documents.

Patriots get another ring.

And people are starting to see those extra "crumbs" on their paychecks.

What happens when the memo is released and proves we have been right all along?

Do libs/MSM: accept reality, commit suicide, disappear, double down on stupidity, dig out the race/woman/muslim/nazi card again, commit terrorist attacks?

I'm going with doubling down on stupidity with a dash of terrorist attacks.

It is a shame that they do not get to enjoy this.... watching the most corrupt government in the world getting exposed and dismantled in real time. Better than any tv show or movie.

#TheBestTimeline.

• Like 1

I don't think you would shoot anyone Sho, while misguided you don't demonstrate the anger and unhinged nature it takes to go on a shooting spree.

I guarantee you the guy who shot up the baseball game was active on DU and/or r/politics.

Next week will be big.

FISA memo released (saying Wed-Thur, I'm hoping Monday so Trump can address the nation Tuesday with "the storm is upon us")

SOTU on Tuesday.

Sarah Carter dropping more bombs on corrupt DOJ/FBI, including whistle blowers and documents.

Patriots get another ring.

And people are starting to see those extra "crumbs" on their paychecks.

What happens when the memo is released and proves we have been right all along?

Do libs/MSM: accept reality, commit suicide, disappear, double down on stupidity, dig out the race/woman/muslim/nazi card again, commit terrorist attacks?

I'm going with doubling down on stupidity with a dash of terrorist attacks.

It is a shame that they do not get to enjoy this.... watching the most corrupt government in the world getting exposed and dismantled in real time. Better than any tv show or movie.

#TheBestTimeline.

You believe the memo is something?

You are exactly the good little lemming they love.

Almost forgot, this is the reason I opened the thread:

Grassley letter to Podesta:

https://www.scribd.com/document/370089125/Chuck-Grassley-Letter-to-John-Podesta

Image:

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/8pt4qozao068szlv/images/1-c800be7351.jpg

The letter lays out in simple terms, even Sho could understand, what is going on.

This part was nice too, a lot of those names look familiar, from the recently demoted/fired/disgraced list of Obama admin crooks.

For the period from March 2016 through January 2017, please provide all communications to, from, copying, or relating to: Fusion GPS; Bean LLC; Glenn Simpson; Mary Jacoby; Peter Fritsch; Tom Catan; Jason Felch; Neil King; David Michaels; Taylor Sears; Patrick Corcoran; Laura Sego; Jay Bagwell; Erica Castro; Nellie Ohr; Rinat Akhmetshin; Ed Lieberman; Edward Baumgartner; Orbis Business Intelligence Limited; Orbis Business International Limited; Walsingham Training Limited; Walsingham Partners Limited; Christopher Steele; Christopher Burrows; Sir Andrew Wood; Paul Hauser; Oleg Deripaska; Cody Shearer; Sidney Blumenthal; Jon Winer; Kathleen Kavalec; Victoria Nuland; Daniel Jones; Bruce Ohr; Peter Strzok; Andrew McCabe; James Baker; Sally Yates; Loretta Lynch; John Brennan.

• Like 1

You believe the memo is something?

You are exactly the good little lemming they love.

Look at this! SloNuff calling someone else a lemming. The same guy who lives and breaths DNC talking points all day, every day. :lol:

Look at this! SloNuff calling someone else a lemming. The same guy who lives and breaths DNC talking points all day, every day. :lol:

Another post by Max...another bogus attack (shocked you didn't again name sources I never actually use).

Anything on the topic stalker?

6 pages long on a low rent lightly traffic fantasy football message bored.

Democrats said the public doesn't care about this and it is Russian bots pushing for the release.

A. Its not true anyway...its your ignorant and biased opinion. So yes its the very definition of an ad hominem attack. And you again mistake your opinion for truth.

B. Im discussing the topic...you chimed in only coming after me...so how is it you think I am trolling?

Anything about the topic?

Totally skips the part about stating he wouldn't be around much. Typical slow Nut.

Another post by Max...another bogus attack (shocked you didn't again name sources I never actually use).

Anything on the topic stalker?

You repeating that things are "bogus" doesn't make you right. Really. No matter how many times you say it.

However, it's as true as the day is long. You're the epitome of a lemming. The perfect marionette to the DNC/MSNBC/HuffPo puppeteers.

You repeating that things are "bogus" doesn't make you right. Really. No matter how many times you say it.

However, it's as true as the day is long. You're the epitome of a lemming. The perfect marionette to the DNC/MSNBC/HuffPo puppeteers.

So nothing in the topic huh?

Any link to me using those sources?

Almost forgot, this is the reason I opened the thread:

Grassley letter to Podesta:

https://www.scribd.com/document/370089125/Chuck-Grassley-Letter-to-John-Podesta

Image:

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/8pt4qozao068szlv/images/1-c800be7351.jpg

The letter lays out in simple terms, even Sho could understand, what is going on.

This part was nice too, a lot of those names look familiar, from the recently demoted/fired/disgraced list of Obama admin crooks.

The next month or two will be very interesting as we wait for the IG's report to be released. The list of names implicated is growing and the left claims it's all a distraction.

They claim we should trust the Mueller investigation and the establishment that initiated it. Ironically now that the establishment is being investigated for corruption and people are removed from their positions/fired, they mistrust the process.

The FISA memo will point to Obama as being involved along with most of his minions. All those unmaskings, illegal FISA warrants AND judge(s), etc are slowly being drug into the light. These abuses have gone on for several years and it's no coincidence those officials have gone radio silent.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-intel-meets-monday-memo-vote-possible-sessions-softening/article/2647342

House Intel Committee meets Monday at 5pm.

Could vote to release memo, R have 13 members, D have 9 members.

If they vote to release then Trump can approve or deny.

Trump already said he approves the release and told Sessions to prepare for release.

It could drop a early as Monday evening.

Dems better get their talking points together, it is fixing to be a rough week.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-intel-meets-monday-memo-vote-possible-sessions-softening/article/2647342

Trump already said he approves the release and told Sessions to prepare for release.

they will try to distract, by claiming this is all just a distraction.

It's very clear what's going down. The democrats know Meullers got nothing as far as Russian collusion goes. So now the plan is to say Trump intimidated him and disparaged the DOJ/FBI, that's why the investigation went nowhere.

His joke of a memonwill get easily torn down by any thinking person.

Im sure youll make excuses for all the crap Nunes puts out.

pretty sure its you who will be trotting out the excuses. You've already started.

pretty sure its you who will be trotting out the excuses. You've already started.

No need to make excuses...facts will tear it apart.

No need to make excuses...facts will tear it apart.

what facts are those.

Do you entertain the thought that team trump was possibly the victim of illegal spying by our intelligence depts and fbi or is that an impossibility to you ?

what facts are those.

Do you entertain the thought that team trump was possibly the victim of illegal spying by our intelligence depts and fbi or is that an impossibility to you ?

Need me to rehash again?

How about the fact that it wouldnt be the first time that Nunes was running fiber for Trump.

How about the articles by Trumpsnown DOJ about it?

How about the fact that he wont share it with the other intel committee...even when requested by republicans?

I could go on...but you wont accept facts.

Right after this falls apart...going to bet you and your cronies wont admot you were duped...and will move in to the next bogus conspiracy theory.

Impossible? No...unlikely that it was actually illegal surveillance on his people? Yeah...

Do you entertain that its highly possible any surveillance was both appropriate and legal based on their contacts with foreign enemies?