Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

Another Clinton crony involved with the phony Trump-Russia story:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/george-nader-robert-mueller/index.html

George Nader, a low-profile diplomatic go-between who has forged close ties to the Emirates, was stopped and questioned by the FBI at Dulles International Airport in January as he returned from an overseas trip, these sources say. Since then, he has been talking to Mueller's investigators and providing information to the grand jury.

Who is George Nader?

A guy who vacations with the Clintons: http://www.elportal.com.do/en/bill-clinton-piscina-resort-punta-cana-acompanado-george-nader/

SANTO DOMINGO:. Today was published a photo that goes to former US President Bill Clinto enjoying a swim in a pool at a resort in Punta Cana, accompanied by artistic entrepreneur George Nader and another person.

A guy who donates to the Clinton Foundation:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-foundation-donor-list/

George M. Steinbrenner $10,001 - $25,000 no George Nader Jr $10,001 - $25,000 no George Polk $10,001 - $25,000 no

:lol:

You can't make this up.

And remember the Aussie diplomat who reported George Papadac for boasting about Russians having dirt on Hillary?

He donated $25 million in Aussie taxpayer funds to the Clinton Foundation.

Is there a single person involved in this Trump-Russia conspiracy that wasn't a donor, friend, or colleague of the Clintons?

• Like 2

Another Clinton crony involved with the phony Trump-Russia story:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/george-nader-robert-mueller/index.html

Who is George Nader?

A guy who vacations with the Clintons: http://www.elportal.com.do/en/bill-clinton-piscina-resort-punta-cana-acompanado-george-nader/

A guy who donates to the Clinton Foundation:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-foundation-donor-list/

:lol:

You can't make this ###### up.

And remember the Aussie diplomat who reported George Papadac for boasting about Russians having dirt on Hillary?

He donated $25 million in Aussie taxpayer funds to the Clinton Foundation.

Is there a single person involved in this Trump-Russia conspiracy that wasn't a donor, friend, or colleague of the Clintons?

Good stuff man. Thanks

• Like 1

>>5/23/16; Ohr gets her ham radio license.<<

Ok.

>>On 8/2/2016, Process server Shawn Lucas is found dead in his apartment. <<

Are you disputing either occurred? If you're just pointing out a couple things to refute the whole premise then I'm sure you've refuted the whole Trump/Russia thing by now. I mean since we know most of the FBI/DOJ leadership was conspiring to keep Trump out of office then moved onto impeaching him. Oh........you haven't huh?

For those calling on Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel it's important to remember one facet of the I.G.'s investigation. Horowitz may not have subpoena power but he doesn't need it to question FBI/DOJ employees. Who is still employed at the FBI/DOJ? There has been many people wondering why the following are still employed; Ohr, Strzok, Page, Priestrap, etc. There's a reason they've been kept on the payroll and it's because Horowitz was going to handle this all along. Those people and more whistleblowers than you can shake a stick at.

He has all that he needs to show the conspiracy including texts, emails, phone calls, visitor logs, etc. Sit back and wait for the fireworks to begin.

Are you disputing either occurred? If you're just pointing out a couple things to refute the whole premise then I'm sure you've refuted the whole Trump/Russia thing by now. I mean since we know most of the FBI/DOJ leadership was conspiring to keep Trump out of office then moved onto impeaching him. Oh........you haven't huh?

Not at all, I'm just wondering what the significance is and why they're in there.

Not at all, I'm just wondering what the significance is and why they're in there.

Why would someone who is fluent in Russian and an expert on cyber security get a ham radio license right after being hired by Fusion GPS to help build the Dossier full of Russian dirt? Oh, did I mention she has done work for the CIA as well?

The other guy...........just another possibly suspicious death involving whom/what organization?

Would you support Obama and Hillary going to jail if they commited the crimes that it appears they have commited?

It is a simple yes or no question. No need to deflect to Trump.

Still waiting on you or anyone to point out what crimes Hillary or Obama appeared to have committed?

Still waiting on you or anyone to point out what crimes Hillary or Obama appeared to have committed?

Then you have been in a stupor as they've been covered extensively. Granted Hillary has committed a multitude of the following and more crimes than I can possibly list but here's a quick run down.

Conspiracy to commit: Sedition, treason, fraud, espionage, racketeering, etc....

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/senator-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/

As expected.......DOJ prosecutor outside of DC has already been working with IG Horowitz.

The real reason Ohr, Baker, Priestrap, Strzok and Page all still with DOJ/FBI i.e. they've rolled on all the others.

Sit back and enjoy folks.

Sessions: "I Have Appointed A Person Outside Of Washington" To Investigate FISA Abuse

• Like 1

McCain stepping down ?

There will be no deals.

Enjoy the storm

Officially? I hadn't heard that but I wondered if that 'brain cancer' was a ruse. He should have just ate a bullet........

Isn't he talking about the IG?

No.

A DOJ prosecutor has been working with the I.G. Horowitz. Game changer as that means subpoena power and I think empanelling a Grand Jury.

No.

A DOJ prosecutor has been working with the I.G. Horowitz. Game changer as that means subpoena power and I think empanelling a Grand Jury.

What's his name?

>>It is likely the final investigative summary from the Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General (DOJ-OIG), Michael Horowitz, is going to be very encompassing. It is also likely to be immediately followed-up by actions, perhaps immediate indictments, from the DOJ Prosecutor who Jeff Sessions brought in from outside Washington.

There is ******no need for a Special Counsel**** when a DOJ Prosecutor is already working with IG Horowitz. The outside prosecutor can begin issuing subpoenas for Grand Jury testimony and statements by the officials no longer within the DOJ/FBI, just as soon as the IG report is finished.<<

- Conservative Treehouse.

I might be willing to agree with this, or at least say it's *possible, if it meant that Trump supporters would 1. accept whatever Horowitz says, and 2. drop the constant calls for a 2nd special counsel.

>>It is likely the final investigative summary from the Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General (DOJ-OIG), Michael Horowitz, is going to be very encompassing. It is also likely to be immediately followed-up by actions, perhaps immediate indictments, from the DOJ Prosecutor who Jeff Sessions brought in from outside Washington.

There is no need for a Special Counsel when a DOJ Prosecutor is already working with IG Horowitz. The outside prosecutor can begin issuing subpoenas for Grand Jury testimony and statements by the officials no longer within the DOJ/FBI, just as soon as the IG report is finished.<<

I might be willing to agree with this, or at least say it's *possible, if it meant that Trump supporters would 1. accept whatever Horowitz says, and 2. drop the constant calls for a 2nd special counsel.

Might...though Im inclined to take anything said on Conservative Treehouse with a grain of salt.

There is no need for a Special Counsel when a DOJ Prosecutor is already working with IG Horowitz. The outside prosecutor can begin issuing subpoenas for Grand Jury testimony and statements by the officials no longer within the DOJ/FBI, just as soon as the IG report is finished.<<

I've stated this earlier because I've been reading that site daily but I understand people's call for a Second Counsel. I think the DOJ is playing this so close to the vest with the I.G. that few people outside a tiny circle know any of the details.

I knew there was some reason Priestrap, Baker, Ohr, Page and Strzok were all still employees of the DOJ and it's so Horowitz can compel them to talk. Along with all the physical evidence (you can bet more than just Strzok and Page were sending messages about this), the I.G. has their testimony as well.

Also keep in mind Horowitz is the one that released those Strzok/Page text messages that got them both removed from the Russia Investigation and blew the lid off this stuff. Don't expect anything in the way of saying 'The FBI/DOJ did not act wrongly' because he's already (by his actions) stated they have.

Might...though Im inclined to take anything said on Conservative Treehouse with a grain of salt.

they are factual and spot on with everything and it kills you.

And you can't prove one thing they've reported as a lie. Never have and never will, because you can't.

And you can't prove one thing they've reported as a lie. Never have and never will, because you can't.

It says conservative right in the name. Don't you know that's enough right there to dismiss it? There's no need to actually read anything.
  • Like 1

It says conservative right in the name. Don't you know that's enough right there to dismiss it? There's no need to actually read anything.

CNN has Clinton in its initials :dunno:

CNN has Clinton in its initials :dunno:

And much like everything and everyone else that gets involved with them, they're dragging them right in the gutter.

FBI protects America from enemies foreign & domestic.

the good guys sure do, the bad guys at the top who committed multiple crimes are going down. As they should.

the good guys sure do, the bad guys at the top who committed multiple crimes are going down. As they should.

How many people do you think it takes to put together a counterintelligence FISA application? You think Comey & McCabe did that all their lonesome one night over smores & hot chocolate?

Rank & file does that stuff. It's grunt work.

I have multiple times...youn ignore it every focking time.

I have multiple times...youn ignore it every focking time.

You live in a fantasy world while you pop Xanex and sit on your fat ass at home. You are so clueless.

• Like 1

How many people do you think it takes to put together a counterintelligence FISA application? You think Comey & McCabe did that all their lonesome one night over smores & hot chocolate?

Rank & file does that stuff. It's grunt work.

Those applications were signed by all the top dogs in the Obama Admin. So they're in on it because of several factors.

Contractors (Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike) with access to Raw Intel (702s) (rank and file wouldn't just allow that), Bruce Ohr feeding stuff into the DOJ (again not rank and file), Bleumenthal and Shearer feeding info to Steele who puts that into Dossier, etc....

Remember McCabe's UNREFUTED testimony; without the Dossier, a FISA would not have been sought. Why? Because it was twice denied prior to adding the Dossier info. The Dossier had NOTHING to do with the rank and file.

Those applications were signed by all the top dogs in the Obama Admin. So they're in on it because of several factors.

Contractors (Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike) with access to Raw Intel (702s) (rank and file wouldn't just allow that), Bruce Ohr feeding stuff into the DOJ (again not rank and file), Bleumenthal and Shearer feeding info to Steele who puts that into Dossier, etc....

Remember McCabe's UNREFUTED testimony; without the Dossier, a FISA would not have been sought. Why? Because it was twice denied prior to adding the Dossier info. The Dossier had NOTHING to do with the rank and file.

he's running out of twister spots
  • Like 1

FBI protects America from enemies foreign & domestic.

oh and do they ? Boston, Vegas, Florida twice..there may, wait, there are more.

Stop trying to play this guilt or loyalty card. It's not flying.

no you haven't, prove it

Given the crapass search function...you think that is possible to find?

You are that dumb...

But if you want instances they have been wrong.

Try here...though, Im sure you will laugh at snopes rather than seeing they actually point out the facts in these cases and show your beloved site isn't as honest as you claim.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/puerto-rico-teamsters/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/refugees-new-orleans/

Its a site for the uninformed like you...they tell you what you want to hear and you believe it without ever really checking if its right or not. GatewayPundit (which you also have quoted often...) is even worse.

Run along now drobeski.

Signed, but not put together. It takes many, many men and a lot of hours to put those applications together.

As for the signing though - Strzok and Page didn't sign as affiants. Boente and Rosenstein - both Trump appointees - did.

• Like 1

oh and do they ? Boston, Vegas, Florida twice..there may, wait, there are more.

Stop trying to play this guilt or loyalty card. It's not flying.

I'm just telling you what I believe in.

he's running out of twister spots

Saints? You all are going in circles and he keeps making you look silly.

The guy is so much more well read than the rest of you...I applaud his patience and persistence with some of you.

Oh...and BTW...he was on the rumblings about Russia long ago...and before you accuse of him of just making excuses for Hillary...he was extremely critical of her the entire election too.

Guy just knows his stuff...

• Like 1