Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

Steele says the hack was an inside job by someone at the DNC. Surprise, surprise.

• Like 1

Steele says the hack was an inside job by someone at the DNC. Surprise, surprise.

link ?

And no surprise, when is the last time the FBI relied of someone else to do their investigation.

Just a completely ridiculous notion that the clowns go with.

link ?

And no surprise, when is the last time the FBI relied of someone else to do their investigation.

Just a completely ridiculous notion that the clowns go with.

Gateway pundit. Can't link

Let me rephrase this. As I understand it, the theory is that Steele did work with these Russians - Sources A-E - as Steele claims, only allegedly he was colluding with them not spying on them. Is there a theory who these people were if not what is claimed in the dossier or who is claimed by those supporting the investigation? Who are they?

So you have gone from "nothing happened" to acknowledging that Hillary and the DNC paid for the dossier (via Perkins Coie>FusionGPS). And now acknowledging that Steele did in fact collude/coordinate/whatever you want to call it with Russians for some of the information in the dossier.

Progress.

(The spying I mentioned was referring to the FBI spying on Trump campaign and transition team)

• Like 1

i can tell you I don't enjoy it when I'm accused of such things from the anti-Trump POV so I wouldn't do that to you. But I do think you have some details to fill out. Just as an example there is a lot of emphasis on Strzok and Page. Ok say they didn't like Trump. They aren't even affiants on the Carter Page FISA. About 10-20 rank and file FBI agents typically work on backing up a FISA application. Say Strzok & Page wanted to plant a bug in Trump Tower, how did they get it past the rank & file doing the Woods evaluation on the FISA submission?

What makes you think any rank and file agents were involved with the FISA application?

McCabe put a special task force together to investigate Hillary's email server, would he not do the same for something as serious as spying on Trump based on a dossier from a foreign agent?

You've got facts which are real - FBI texts, Kramer pleaded the 5th, DNC payments to Fusion through Perkins - but frankly the conclusions - collusion between DNC and Russia, Obama involvement, agents fixing evidence - don't fit.

You just admit the DNC paid for Russian "dirt" on Trump.

Please explain how that is not collusion.

The guy who heard Papadapalas claiming that Russia had dirt on Hillary:

http://thehill.com/376858-australian-diplomat-whose-tip-prompted-fbis-russia-probe-has-tie-to-clintons

The Australian diplomat whose tip in 2016 prompted the Russia-Trump investigation previously arranged one of the largest foreign donations to Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable efforts, documents show.

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer’s role in securing $25 million in aid from his country to help the Clinton Foundation fight AIDS is chronicled in decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry’s website.

Downer and former President Clinton jointly signed a Memorandum of Understanding in February 2006 that spread out the grant money over four years for a project to provide screening and drug treatment to AIDS patients in Asia.

So the guy whose tip initiated (according to the FBI) the Trump-Russia investigation was a big time foreign donor to the Clintons.

#links

#facts

#shocked

• Like 2

He didnt really do this...youre teaching bad here as usual troll.

http://thehill.com/376858-australian-diplomat-whose-tip-prompted-fbis-russia-probe-has-tie-to-clintons

So the guy whose tip initiated (according to the FBI) the Trump-Russia investigation was a big time foreign donor to the Clintons.

#links

#facts

#shocked

Wat?

#links

#facts

#shocked

Good stuff.

compelling stuff, those criminals of the previous administration need to be held accountable.

It was very compelling.

I don't know nearly as much as many here about the whole timeline or the complete list of players involved, so it was a cool learning experience for me. :thumbsup:

It was very compelling.

I don't know nearly as much as many here about the whole timeline or the complete list of players involved, so it was a cool learning experience for me. :thumbsup:

If you watched Nunes...you didnt learn anything real.

What makes you think any rank and file agents were involved with the FISA application?

McCabe put a special task force together to investigate Hillary's email server, would he not do the same for something as serious as spying on Trump based on a dossier from a foreign agent?

Because that's how it's done. The people who sign off on applications, the affiants, are not the ones who compile and fact check and audit. A whole separate team does that and it requires calls and leg work and labor and time.

This s thread for Trump supporters to explain their theory. So I'm saying ok, say DNC/Mook paying Elias paying Fusion through Perkins paying Orbis paying Steele amounts to DNC paying Steele. Ok all I asked (still I think it's the only thing I've really asked to unpack) is what is the theory on who the Russians are? Now people supporting the investigation have no problem theorizing on this, it's really Sauare One stuff, but this is your thread. Let's hear who Sources A-E were and why they helped Hillary. I can do this on my part but I'd like to hear the Trump theory.

Hate to break up the clusterfest here, but the New Yorkers reporting that Obama didn't even see the full briefing on all this nonsense until January of 2017. Guess who's already elected by them?

Also breaking, remember when we were all surprised that Tillerson got the job out of nowhere when Mitt Romney went through all kinds of interviews? Yeah, turns out it. They wanted there good buddy Tillerson who would recently won a Russian national cooperation award.

No coincidence that neither tellison nor Trump have enacted the legally past sanctions against Russia.

Bought and paid for. The Noose is getting tighter.

Hate to break up the clusterfest here, but the New Yorkers reporting that Obama didn't even see the full briefing on all this nonsense until January of 2017. Guess who's already elected by them?

Also breaking, remember when we were all surprised that Tillerson got the job out of nowhere when Mitt Romney went through all kinds of interviews? Yeah, turns out it. They wanted there good buddy Tillerson who would recently won a Russian national cooperation award.

No coincidence that neither tellison nor Trump have enacted the legally past sanctions against Russia.

Bought and paid for. The Noose is getting tighter.

Sure it is. You guys have been saying that for the last 18 months yet here we are with nothing on Trump. Oh...we did get some Russian facebook trolls that supposedly overturned the entire election. Good job!

You think he's bad, try watching Adam Schiff.

Lol. That guys grimey.

Oops...yeah thebactual NY article in regards to Steeles thoughts in the hack.

On July 26, 2016, after WikiLeaks disseminated the D.N.C. e-mails, Steele filed yet another memo, this time claiming that the Kremlin was behind the hacking, which was part of a Russian cyber war against Hillary Clintons campaign. Many of the details seemed far-fetched: Steeles sources claimed that the digital attack involved agents within the Democratic Party structure itself, as well as Russian émigrés in the U.S. and associated offensive cyber operators.

That article isnt one that does anything to hurt Mueller or Steele or the FBI.

So if Steele is saying the hack came from within the DNC, coupled with the fact that the always honest Assange has definitively stated numerous times that it was not the Russians, where does that leave us? And also add on that former head of the DNC Donna Brazile feared for her life, it sure looks like it was an inside job. Huge if true, and it's looking like it is.

• Like 1

Gateway pundit. Can't link

Here:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/plot-thickens-christopher-steele-said-dnc-hack-involved-agents-within-democratic-party/

They actually link to the New Yorker. Which in turn is referring to the dossier. The quoted piece concerns one of Steele's memos, have you ever actually taken the time to read over the thing you're always criticizing? Well your site just referenced it. This has been out since December 2016.

Here:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/plot-thickens-christopher-steele-said-dnc-hack-involved-agents-within-democratic-party/

They actually link to the New Yorker. Which in turn is referring to the dossier. The quoted piece concerns one of Steele's memos, have you ever actually taken the time to read over the thing you're always criticizing? Well your site just referenced it. This has been out since December 2016.

And he didnt link it because the quote (as I posted) supports the ideal Russian hacking and Russian agents.

• Like 1

Oops...yeah thebactual NY article in regards to Steeles thoughts in the hack.

On July 26, 2016, after WikiLeaks disseminated the D.N.C. e-mails, Steele filed yet another memo, this time claiming that the Kremlin was behind the hacking, which was part of a Russian cyber war against Hillary Clintons campaign. Many of the details seemed far-fetched: Steeles sources claimed that the digital attack involved agents within the Democratic Party structure itself, as well as Russian émigrés in the U.S. and associated offensive cyber operators.

That article isnt one that does anything to hurt Mueller or Steele or the FBI.

Thank you for posting, yes exactly. Actually the article provides considerable extra detail supporting Steele.

So if Steele is saying the hack came from within the DNC, coupled with the fact that the always honest Assange has definitively stated numerous times that it was not the Russians, where does that leave us? And also add on that former head of the DNC Donna Brazile feared for her life, it sure looks like it was an inside job. Huge if true, and it's looking like it is.

Intuitively I get the claims about the FISA application and unmasking and political bias in the FBI. The point I don't get is where the Russians supposedly colluded with the DNC. Here Steele and his sources, who are supposed to be Russian agents, write a memo that, you claim, says that the DNC hack was an insider job and they did this to frame the Russians so it looks like they hacked the DNC from the outside??? Do you see what I'm saying here?

Turns out, the DNC didn't take what steel had told them to the FBI. However, that didn't stop Steele, who already had a relationship with the FBI from doing so.

Intuitively I get the claims about the FISA application and unmasking and political bias in the FBI. The point I don't get is where the Russians supposedly colluded with the DNC. Here Steele and his sources, who are supposed to be Russian agents, write a memo that, you claim, says that the DNC hack was an insider job and they did this to frame the Russians so it looks like they hacked the DNC from the outside??? Do you see what I'm saying here?

you're twisting it. The DNC and FBI used information from russians to interfere with the election and to go after trump.

Exactly what they are accusing the trump campaign of doing.

Not hard to understand and factually known to have happened.

:dunno:

• Like 1

Let's walk through this with what we've found out.

Hillary's pals Sid Bleumenthal and Cody Shearer gave Steele information they received from foreign contacts. Fusion GPS was also heavily involved with foreign contacts. To draw the conclusion that Hillary and the DNC colluded with foreign agents to compile the Dossier is based on facts. It's presumed those foreign agents were Russian in nature but does that really matter? They colluded with foreign agents to affect the election; period. They could also have been Ukrainians as the Dems have been in bed with them for awhile.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/05/clinton-associates-fed-information-to-dossier-author-steele-grassley-graham-memo-says/

The Dossier was a compendium of garbage about Trump and Russia but only Russia..........why? Surely there would be dirt from several countries had Trump actually been involved in something nefarious. It was all just to promote the narrative in Operation Trump. The same reason they used Crowdstrike to say the DNC server was hacked by Russians.

Anyone arguing otherwise at this point is in denial.

You're wrong. Most of what was gathered by Steele occurred without dnc involvement.

The freaking years and years and sheer number of trump Associates and Trump himself associated with Russia is staggering. And occurred long before steel even wondered into the picture. Those are facts.

Bottom line, the Russians offered help in beating Hillary, we have the written memos from Trump's kids saying sure! I'd love to see that! We have multiple Trump Associates at that meeting. We have Trump himself making up a lie about what the meeting was about. He lied and said it was about adoptions. Even his own staff won't support that lie. And we have Trump's kids and Associates lying about dozens and dozens of unreported contacts with Russian agents. Those are all facts.

And don't forget the half billion in loans from Russia to Trumps kid!!!😃

You're wrong. Most of what was gathered by Steele occurred without dnc involvement.

The freaking years and years and sheer number of trump Associates and Trump himself associated with Russia is staggering. And occurred long before steel even wondered into the picture. Those are facts.

Bottom line, the Russians offered help in beating Hillary, we have the written memos from Trump's kids saying sure! I'd love to see that! We have multiple Trump Associates at that meeting. We have Trump himself making up a lie about what the meeting was about. He lied and said it was about adoptions. Even his own staff won't support that lie. And we have Trump's kids and Associates lying about dozens and dozens of unreported contacts with Russian agents. Those are all facts.

That meeting was a ruse from the get go. Fusion GPS meets with Russian Lawyer before and after the meeting. The Russian Lawyer given special permission to be in country by Obama DOJ (Ohr?) despite objections previously noted. The meeting broke up soon after they started talking about repealing Magnitsky Act.

Also since you brought up that reference; why are you okay with Dems getting ANY dirt from Russians but NOT the Republicans?

Quoting you as you responded to HT.

This is why its pointless with people like him.

I post the actual quote from the article that states Russian agents possibly being inside...and his response son thatbitbshows it wasnt Russia? And calls Assange always honest which is a complete lie.

The inside job part was that Russian agents had infiltrated the DNC.

Yes...that would be huge...but not in a way that helps team Trump.

you're twisting it. The DNC and FBI used information from russians to interfere with the election and to go after trump.

Exactly what they are accusing the trump campaign of doing.

Not hard to understand and factually known to have happened.

:dunno:

You claim he is twisting it...then you proceed to actuallybtwost the facts to form a false narrative.

The inside job part was that Russian agents had infiltrated the DNC.

Yes...that would be huge...but not in a way that helps team Trump.

There have been Communists inside the DNC for years FFS. :lol:

And why the fock is anyone considering Steele reliable at all? He stated he'd pretty much do anything to stop Trump from getting elected. Steele was just brought in (as was Crowdstrike) to add legitimacy to Operation Trump.

Tuxedo on a pig; nothing more.

Now we find out the guy who reported Pappadopolis running his mouth was a Clinton Supporter (Aussie Diplomat) who'd raised $25 million for the Clintons.

Focking clown show continues. :doh:

Uhhhh did you read this? It says he's a diplomat. A diplomat who announced his government gave money to a CF anti-AIDS program. And there are a lot of things to call the Foundation out for, lots, but this isn't one of them. Not only that, even though it seems weird considering how we think of 'Liberal' here over there in Australia it's the Conservative party, so he's a conservative diplomat.

Uhhhh did you read this? It says he's a diplomat. A diplomat who announced his government gave money to a CF anti-AIDS program. And there are a lot of things to call the Foundation out for, lots, but this isn't one of them. Not only that, even though it seems weird considering how we think of 'Liberal' here over there in Australia it's the Conservative party, so he's a conservative diplomat.

They will go through anything to try and discredit the investigation...including being completely intellectually dishonest.

Because truth and facts and logic show their arguments to be incredibly weak and they know it.

Yeah, that's why even I avoid most of this nonsense on the board. Even when we have categorical facts that even the Trump Aides admit to in open court, we have either obfuscation, flat-out lying, or but but but Hillary! From the Trump hacks.

Like I said many times before, Trump had his crap figured out. He can shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they'd find a way to Justify and praise him for it while blaming Hillary Clinton.

Nobody forced Trump to lie about adoptions.

Nobody forced Trump's kid to say sure! I'd love to see dirt on Hillary Clinton!

Nobody force that meeting to happen inside Trump Tower ffs.

Nobody forced Trump's kids and Associates to lie repeatedly about contacts with various Russians.

Nobody forced Trump's kid to take half a billion dollars in loans from the suspect sources.

Nobody forced Trump to take a 60 million dollar gain on the sale of his house in Florida from a Russian oligarch. Or whatever the number is.

Nobody forced Trump to hire obviously dirty guys knee deep in Russian pockets.

These are all facts. But one side will lie, deny, twist,obfuscate, and justify.

Trump himself has admitted giving secrets from our allies to the Russians for fucksake! And his side has said so? What's wrong with that? He can do that!

So, if Trump openly admitted to flat out corruption, don't you think his side would do the same thing on this board?