Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

FBI protects America from enemies foreign & domestic.

Whitey Bulger

Given the crapass search function...you think that is possible to find?

You are that dumb...

But if you want instances they have been wrong.

Try here...though, Im sure you will laugh at snopes rather than seeing they actually point out the facts in these cases and show your beloved site isn't as honest as you claim.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/puerto-rico-teamsters/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/refugees-new-orleans/

Its a site for the uninformed like you...they tell you what you want to hear and you believe it without ever really checking if its right or not. GatewayPundit (which you also have quoted often...) is even worse.

Run along now drobeski.

you're seriously using snopes ?

GTFOH

:lol:

Whitey Bulger

Boston FBI has put away thousands of mafia, drug dealers, corrupt politicians, and terrorists. If you knock them for Whitey give the credit where it's due.

I'm just telling you what I believe in.

and do you believe they are infallible? Because that's what you're insinuating.

you're seriously using snopes ?

GTFOH

Predictable as ever Drobeski.

Sorry they posted facts to refute the crap you site posted.

Snopes is more credible than Conservative Treehouse and Gateway Pundit...FACT!

He really isn't.

Predictable as ever Drobeski.

Sorry they posted facts to refute the crap you site posted.

Snopes is more credible than Conservative Treehouse and Gateway Pundit...FACT!

Boston FBI has put away thousands of mafia, drug dealers, corrupt politicians, and terrorists. If you knock them for Whitey give the credit where it's due.

Sure I will. But I'm not going to blindly believe that they are above scrutiny, especially with the proof of their stated political bias on the record.

Sorry the truth bothers you so much...no wonder you visit those sites.

That wasn't what you posted. You said 'my guys' were farked. Yeah the FBI, LE, IC & military are 'our guys', men & women who watch over our country every day. I'm not apologetic about that.

Sure I will. But I'm not going to blindly believe that they are above scrutiny, especially with the proof of their stated political bias on the record.

They're not above scrutiny. So let's let the IG do his job.

Trump has exposed our sprawling, corrupt, unaccountable federal bureaucracy.

That wasn't what you posted. You said 'my guys' were farked. Yeah the FBI, LE, IC & military are 'our guys', men & women who watch over our country every day. I'm not apologetic about that.

you're doing it again. Your guys are comey, Strzok, Barry and Loretta

Weak effort drobeski and showing a ton of ignorance about Saints.

Given the crapass search function...you think that is possible to find?
You are that dumb...
But if you want instances they have been wrong.
Try here...though, Im sure you will laugh at snopes rather than seeing they actually point out the facts in these cases and show your beloved site isn't as honest as you claim.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/puerto-rico-teamsters/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/refugees-new-orleans/

Its a site for the uninformed like you...they tell you what you want to hear and you believe it without ever really checking if its right or not. GatewayPundit (which you also have quoted often...) is even worse.

Run along now drobeski.

Even Snopes Snoped Snopes as being credible. X FALSE X

He means the highly bureaucratic leaders who were blatantly covering up Hillary's multitude of crimes and trying to rig the national election. They went onto to try and frame Trump. You've been more reasonable than Sho but you're ignoring the 5 alarm fire burning right in front of you.

DrO, I have to say, I've engaged you a lot in this thread. I mean, it's your thread. I have given you the benefit of every doubt even to the point of deference. I started out asking you who the Russians were that conspired with "Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts" as YOU put it. I even offered you names of Russians who it's said that Steele worked with. But - nothing.

As for Comey and Strzok, though they have made mistakes, yeah they have spent their lives defending their country - really if you think about it is pretty heroic, even if at times flawed. And I'm not an Obama or Lynch fan. And I have a feeling I could explain why they deserve criticism better than you can. But I can say that even while I criticized them I always knew that they were fellow Americans who in the end wanted what I wanted, to keep my country safe and protected and prosperous and free. Honestly I keep waiting for that moment with you guys. Can't seem to find it though.

DrO, I have to say, I've engaged you a lot in this thread. I mean, it's your thread. I have given you the benefit of every doubt even to the point of deference. I started out asking you who the Russians were that conspired with "Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts" as YOU put it. I even offered you names of Russians who it's said that Steele worked with. But - nothing.

As for Comey and Strzok, though they have made mistakes, yeah they have spent their lives defending their country - really if you think about it is pretty heroic, even if at times flawed. And I'm not an Obama or Lynch fan. And I have a feeling I could explain why they deserve criticism better than you can. But I can say that even while I criticized them I always knew that they were fellow Americans who in the end wanted what I wanted, to keep my country safe and protected and prosperous and free. Honestly I keep waiting for that moment with you guys. Can't seem to find it though.

i think the Hillary free pass and the illegitimate targeting of Trump was a big fock you to millions of Americans and the good guys in law enforcement who actually have integrity and a genuine display of how they really feel about our country. They are enemies.
  • Like 1

I take issue with that assertion. These people are paid to ALWAYS be enforcers and protectors of the law. Given their failings these last two years, we simply don't know all the damage they've done. They've perverted our intelligence system for political gain, perverted our justice system against honest Americans for political gain, and covered up a multitude of criminal behavior by Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch, etc............for God knows how long. Just covering up their crimes and wanting their power to continue.

We know McCabe's wife was given a cush job after a huge campaign donation.......are there other skeletons out there for the rest of them?

Sorry but they've spent awhile being dirty cops and now they're seditious traitors who struck at the heart of our Republic with their stunts in the 2016 election.

Heroic? It's heroic to use our spying apparatus to take out a duly elected president because you don't like him? WTF is wrong with you? It's abuse of a tool given to these people to be used to protect us, not spy on their political opponents. You need to re-evaluate what the word heroic means.

i think the Hillary free pass and the illegitimate targeting of Trump was a big fock you to millions of Americans and the good guys in law enforcement who actually have integrity and a genuine display of how they really feel about our country. They are enemies.

What illegitimate targeting of Trump? Speak facts...not bullshit.

Integrity...you puss in many with integrity with you utter BS and support of Trump.

Terrible. For me my fellow Americans are my countrymen. And the men and women who protect our nation are heroes. The bios of Comey and Strzok are filled with doing just that. They didn't magically transform into cartoon bad guys overnight.

Terrible. For me my fellow Americans are my countrymen. And the men and women who protect our nation are heroes. The bios of Comey and Strzok are filled with doing just that. They didn't magically transform into cartoon bad guys overnight.

Judas was a fine Christian until he wasn't.

The only thing Strzok ever risked was falling out of his chair. Desk jockey. Comey too

Does that concern you at all? Assuming Comey is a good guy, whose side do you think he is on right now?

- Throwing an investigation so that Hillary could avoid prosecution

- Illegal FISA warrants to spy on a presidential campaign

- Ignoring direct threats to shoot up a school

We all know there is corruption in every branch of government, FBI/DOJ is no exception.

Trump, IG Horowitz, Sessions, and presumably Mueller are on a quest to rid this nation of evil.

If Comey is a good guy, would it be conceivable that he is working WITH Horowitz, Sessions, Trump, etc?

That would explain his idiotic behavior (lying under oath, "reopening" the email investigation after Weiner laptop found with classified emails, releasing confidential memos to the public, bizarro tweets). Either he is the dumbest FBI director in history, or he has turned and is working with the good guys.

I am 50/50 on Comey being the biggest moron in FBI history, or he has turned and is working with the white hats now.

I take issue with that assertion. These people are paid to ALWAYS be enforcers and protectors of the law. Given their failings these last two years, we simply don't know all the damage they've done. They've perverted our intelligence system for political gain, perverted our justice system against honest Americans for political gain, and covered up a multitude of criminal behavior by Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch, etc............for God knows how long. Just covering up their crimes and wanting their power to continue.

We know McCabe's wife was given a cush job after a huge campaign donation.......are there other skeletons out there for the rest of them?

Sorry but they've spent awhile being dirty cops and now they're seditious traitors who struck at the heart of our Republic with their stunts in the 2016 election.

Traitors. Enemies. McCabe's wife. Listen to yourselves.

A Worthy New York Prosecutor

After a stellar eight-year tenure during which she successfully prosecuted Al Qaeda terrorists, corrupt local cops, Wall Street scam artists and Bronx street gangs, Mary Jo White announced last month that she would step down as United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York by the end of the year. President Bush has now announced that he will nominate James Comey to succeed her. Mr. Comey would be a solid choice. The job requires someone with strong federal prosecutorial experience and a reputation for independence, both of which he has.

The United States attorney's office in Manhattan has long been a magnet for some of the nation's top legal talent, in part because it handles complex cases arising from New York's status as the nation's financial capital. Since the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the office has also built an unparalleled expertise in terrorism cases.

Ms. White's finest moment came when she obtained four convictions earlier this year in the 1998 bombing by Al Qaeda terrorists of two American embassies in Africa. Because of her reputation for integrity and independence -- hers is jokingly referred to in Washington as the ''sovereign district'' -- the Bush administration has also allowed Ms. White to pursue inquiries into Senator Robert Torricelli's relationship with a fund-raiser, as well as former President Clinton's 11th-hour pardons.

Mr. Comey, a 40-year-old native New Yorker who is currently a federal prosecutor in Richmond, Va., appears to have the temperament and credentials to inherit these and other sensitive cases from Ms. White. Like most of his predecessors in this prestigious job, he is an alumnus of the office. He prosecuted the Gambino crime family in the Southern District before leaving for Virginia. Once in Richmond, he was appointed lead prosecutor in the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing case in Saudi Arabia and is credited with an innovative and aggressive crackdown on crimes involving guns.

A Republican, Mr. Comey has never been driven by a discernible political agenda. His nomination will be a relief to those who have fretted for months about reports that Gov. George Pataki would insist on replacing Ms. White with a political ally with no federal experience. The appointment also puts to rest speculation that Attorney General John Ashcroft, who is eager to centralize antiterrorism investigations, would also demand a less than formidable successor to Ms. White in order to undermine the Southern District's status and independence.

Regardless of which jurisdiction takes the lead in trying cases stemming from the Sept. 11 attacks, the Southern District of New York will always be of crucial importance to the federal justice system, given the nature of cases that arise there on a broad array of fronts. Mr. Comey seems well suited for the challenge.

- Now that was 2001. When exactly after a lifetime of fighting the mafia, terrorism, political corruption and white collar crooks, all with a reputation for independence, did he become a bad guy?

- Now that was 2001. When exactly after a lifetime of fighting the mafia, terrorism, political corruption and white collar crooks, all with a reputation for independence, did he become a bad guy?

TDS. It makes people nuts. Appears to have happened with Comey.

The only thing Strzok ever risked was falling out of his chair. Desk jockey. Comey too

Strzok spent a career fighting against Russian and Chinese espionage. I consider that protecting our nation. HTH.

TDS. It makes people nuts. Appears to have happened with Comey.

Amazing. Bush appointee. Can't trust him. Rosenstein was shot down as a Bush judicial nominee because the Democrats said he was too damned conservative. Yeah, amazing.

Strzok spent a career fighting against Russian and Chinese espionage. I consider that protecting our nation. HTH.

Yeah, great job on the Russians. You know, the ones that rigged the election and colluded with Trump. Does that count as espionage?

Yeah, great job on the Russians. You know, the ones that rigged the election and colluded with Trump. Does that count as espionage?

Yes, and he, the IC and Obama come in for criticism for that. IMO you could date this to the Anna Chapman story in 2010.

Its clear TDS is really about his own supporters and their complete delusion.

Does that concern you at all? Assuming Comey is a good guy, whose side do you think he is on right now?

- Throwing an investigation so that Hillary could avoid prosecution

- Illegal FISA warrants to spy on a presidential campaign

- Ignoring direct threats to shoot up a school

We all know there is corruption in every branch of government, FBI/DOJ is no exception.

Trump, IG Horowitz, Sessions, and presumably Mueller are on a quest to rid this nation of evil.

If Comey is a good guy, would it be conceivable that he is working WITH Horowitz, Sessions, Trump, etc?

That would explain his idiotic behavior (lying under oath, "reopening" the email investigation after Weiner laptop found with classified emails, releasing confidential memos to the public, bizarro tweets). Either he is the dumbest FBI director in history, or he has turned and is working with the good guys.

I am 50/50 on Comey being the biggest moron in FBI history, or he has turned and is working with the white hats now.

I will say that considering that the IG is doing work, then yes I think he has Comey's cooperation on everything. Same is true of Strzok and the others. IMO they will give Horowitz everything he asks for and answer every questions he asks.

I actually think you guys would have a decent or better argument if you were saying that Comey had a boy scout complex, and the others only saw hyperconcerns about Russia, to the point they were overzealous. I could see that as being plausible. Just like IMO there are plausible arguments about and serious criticism of the dossier.

I'll give you an example of what I'm talking about.

“f*ck the cheating motherf*cking Russians,” he texted in late July. “Bastards. I hate them.”

That's Strzok.

Now if you argued that was a guy who had Russkies on the brain from a lifetime of fighting them, someone obsessed even to the point that he was the head of counterintelligence, well maybe I might think you have a possible point.

However instead here I'm supposed to believe that a guy who spent his career hunting Russians and who plainly hated them, was actually in cohoots with Hillary Clinton (she of the reset button) and the Russians to help the Russians and hurt Trump who really was all about making America Great Again and who actually was going to be bad for the Russians.

There are great people that do great things EVERYDAY but they come to a crossroads in their lives/careers in which they choose the wrong road. Happens all the time in all, in all industries/careers. The FBI/DOJ are no different.

When you act against the country, you are a seditious traitor REGARDLESS of your other works. They allowed the Clintons to corrupt them going at least back to Uranium One and once they do that, they are forced to follow that road to it's conclusion.

What is the concern of Trump/Rhssia collusion? That they may use that to influence Trump, right? Well, that same principle applies to the Clintons and the DOJ/FBI. They have to go forward because there is no turning back.

I will say that considering that the IG is doing work, then yes I think he has Comey's cooperation on everything. Same is true of Strzok and the others. IMO they will give Horowitz everything he asks for and answer every questions he asks.

I actually think you guys would have a decent or better argument if you were saying that Comey had a boy scout complex, and the others only saw hyperconcerns about Russia, to the point they were overzealous. I could see that as being plausible. Just like IMO there are plausible arguments about and serious criticism of the dossier.

I'll give you an example of what I'm talking about.

That's Strzok.

Now if you argued that was a guy who had Russkies on the brain from a lifetime of fighting them, someone obsessed even to the point that he was the head of counterintelligence, well maybe I might think you have a possible point.

However instead here I'm supposed to believe that a guy who spent his career hunting Russians and who plainly hated them, was actually in cohoots with Hillary Clinton (she of the reset button) and the Russians to help the Russians and hurt Trump who really was all about making America Great Again and who actually was going to be bad for the Russians.

Another few texts of his:

"There's no big there there" followed later by "An investigation that leads to impeachment" "historical".

Guy knew there's no crime committed but is willing to try to take down a duly elected President because it'd be historical. He's an egotistical, dirty, focking cop turned seditious traitor.

Donald Trump has torn the mask off the Ruling Class and has exposed a sprawling, corrupt, unaccountable federal bureaucracy.

Donald Trump has torn the mask off the Ruling Class and has exposed a sprawling, corrupt, unaccountable federal bureaucracy.

It's rumored he said "you're one ugly motherfocker".

"There's no big there there" followed later by "An investigation that leads to impeachment" "historical".

Guy knew there's no crime committed but is willing to try to take down a duly elected President because it'd be historical. He's an egotistical, dirty, focking cop turned seditious traitor.

Would you please compare those two texts?

In one Strzok - cursing virulently - says that he "hates" the Russians with the heat of a thousand suns.

In the other he expresses that the investigation either 1. doesn't have anything substantive on Trump (sounds pretty fair minded to me) or 2. (different interpretation) is a dead end for his career (as opposed to going into private practice, or getting a different position at DOJ).

Would you please compare those two texts?

In one Strzok - cursing virulently - says that he "hates" the Russians with the heat of a thousand suns.

In the other he expresses that the investigation either 1. doesn't have anything substantive on Trump (sounds pretty fair minded to me) or 2. (different interpretation) is a dead end for his career (as opposed to going into private practice, or getting a different position at DOJ).

So a man of integrity would NOT join such a venture; especially knowing he's one of the focking conspirators that started it.

Give it up FFS.

...followed later by "An investigation that leads to impeachment" "historical".

Ok let's look at this particular text you are referring to, this is the actual text string.

Go ahead and read it. That's his girlfriend Page (Inbox) who says "a case that will be in the history books." So Strzok did not say that and they did not mention impeachment.

That is followed by Strzok (Outbox, ie outgoing) repeatedly insisting he isn't needed on the team and that he would rather be Assistant Director ("AD").

Andy McCabe told him - look at the 5/19/17 message at 00:19:15 - "No way dude, I really don't think you should do it."

Now why is Lisa Page having to talk a reluctant Strzok into joining Mueller, and why is Andy McCabe telling Strzok he should NOT join Mueller's team?