Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

Would you support Obama and Hillary going to jail if they commited the crimes that it appears they have commited?

It is a simple yes or no question. No need to deflect to Trump.

What crimes does it appear Obama committed?

Hillary?

Yes I read both it and your article that used it as a source.

Yeah so, an apology would be nice.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/alexander-downer-clinton-foundation/

Meanwhile, the FBI investigating the Clinton Foundation has it's sights set on the Australian Diplomat's donation to the CF.

I guess the Clintons will be selling their house shortly to help with the legal bills. Hopefully that server room that burned down has been fixed.

Can we ask if Trump's donations to the Clinton Foundation were illegal? How about the fundraiser he held for Hillary? Any reporting on that?

Yeah so, an apology would be nice.

Read the piece I quoted above. The reference is to the statement Steele made in his July 2016 memo which was published in January 2017.

Read the piece I quoted above. The reference is to the statement Steele made in his July 2016 memo which was published in January 2017.

Ok don't then. But you were wrong.

If Hillary and/or Obama committed crimes, would you support them going to jail? Yes or no?

If they did. Yes

What crimes do they appear to have committed? Since you had asserted that...try answering.

👍👍👍

http://thehill.com/376858-australian-diplomat-whose-tip-prompted-fbis-russia-probe-has-tie-to-clintons

But lawmakers say the FBI didn’t tell Congress about Downer’s prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Trump came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier.

Yep...............all the evidence the FBI has to initiate Operation Trump came from Hillary/DNC.

I haven't seen credible evidence of a crime.

What crimes does it appear Obama committed?

Hillary?

"I'll try mindless left leaning hacks for $1,000 Alex........."

Can we ask if Trump's donations to the Clinton Foundation were illegal? How about the fundraiser he held for Hillary? Any reporting on that?

Link to where Trump was in on Operation Trump?

Nearly every facet used to open the investigation has Hillary's finger prints on it FFS. That's not open for debate. Show some integrity.

http://thehill.com/376858-australian-diplomat-whose-tip-prompted-fbis-russia-probe-has-tie-to-clintons

Yep...............all the evidence the FBI has to initiate Operation Trump came from Hillary/DNC.

Do you understand that what you just typed does not match what you just bolted? Please don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. Just use your words, sound them out. Take your time...

Nearly every facet used to open the investigation has Hillary's finger prints on it FFS. That's not open for debate. Show some integrity.

1. Trump's own crew admitting the Trump made up the lie about adoptions. Fingerprints, palm prints, spooge, fecal matter, spit, hair dye, yeah, Donald's all over that one.

2 as a reference repeatedly and you have repeatedly ignored, the information that steel provided to the Hilary Foundation did not get provided to the FBI from Hillary or her crew. Rather, steel admits to providing it directly to the FBI as he had a long-standing relationship with them and could clearly see evidence of potential crimes.

Swing swing miss.

Do you understand that what you just typed does not match what you just bolted? Please don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. Just use your words, sound them out. Take your time...

I quoted straight from the article and you're ignoring Hillary/Obama orchestrating this investigation. :wacko:

1. Trump's own crew admitting the Trump made up the lie about adoptions. Fingerprints, palm prints, spooge, fecal matter, spit, hair dye, yeah, Donald's all over that one.

2 as a reference repeatedly and you have repeatedly ignored, the information that steel provided to the Hilary Foundation did not get provided to the FBI from Hillary or her crew. Rather, steel admits to providing it directly to the FBI as he had a long-standing relationship with them and could clearly see evidence of potential crimes.

Swing swing miss.

Man, it's been reported everywhere Shearer and Sid fed Steele information for Dossier. That and Fusion GPS did with assistance from the Ohrs.

Laughable that you're even considering Steele credible after his statement about wanting to do anything to stop Trump from getting elected (Bruce Ohr's testimony).

As I understand the reason Dowd is drawn in to Operation Trump is: 1. he was on the MOU releasing Australian government funds to the Foundation, 2. he tipped off the FBI to Papa.

Trump: 1. actually gave money to the Foundation, 2. plus he raised money for Hillary at a fundraiser he hosted, 3. plus he was actually socially friends with the Clintons, and 4. he was a Democrat (while Dowd is a center-right conservative and always has been).

All of this is to cover up the crimes of the clinton foundation including child trafficking and the treasonous actions of the obama administration but its not going to work.

It's too late, and its all going to come out.

• Like 1

All of this is to cover up the crimes of the clinton foundation including child trafficking and the treasonous actions of the obama administration but its not going to work.

:lol:

Trump named Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer Secretary of Labor.

As I understand the reason Dowd is drawn in to Operation Trump is: 1. he was on the MOU releasing Australian government funds to the Foundation, 2. he tipped off the FBI to Papa.

Trump: 1. actually gave money to the Foundation, 2. plus he raised money for Hillary at a fundraiser he hosted, 3. plus he was actually socially friends with the Clintons, and 4. he was a Democrat (while Dowd is a center-right conservative and always has been).

JFC...........here we go again.

Where was anything Trump provided used as a reason to open up the investigation by the FBI? You point out his donations as if I'm saying all donors are in on Operation Trump. Not so............I'm pointing out that the guy who dimed out Pappadopolis to the FBI was a Clinton Donor. Totally different scenario.

JFC...........here we go again.

Where was anything Trump provided used as a reason to open up the investigation by the FBI? You point out his donations as if I'm saying all donors are in on Operation Trump. Not so............I'm pointing out that the guy who dimed out Pappadopolis to the FBI was a Clinton Donor. Totally different scenario.

And Dowd can't be trusted because he oversaw the announcement of the donation. My point about Trump is just that giving money to Hillary doesn't automatically make someone pro-Hillary or willing to engage in a conspiracy to frame a presidential candidate.

And Dowd can't be trusted because he oversaw the announcement of the donation. My point about Trump is just that giving money to Hillary doesn't automatically make someone pro-Hillary or willing to engage in a conspiracy to frame a presidential candidate.

No but when pretty much every shred of the justification for the Russia investigation involves Hillary, only a fool would think there's nothing to it.

No but when pretty much every shred of the justification for the Russia investigation involves Hillary, only a fool would think there's nothing to it.

Hey Filthy, who was it that gave 145 million to the Clinton foundation after the Uranium one deal went through? That's a lot of scratch.

Hey Filthy, who was it that gave 145 million to the Clinton foundation after the Uranium one deal went through? That's a lot of scratch.

Snopes debuned that by proving it was only a 144.5 million

Snopes debuned that by proving it was only a 144.5 million

Who was it that made that "donation"?

I believe it was funneled through a Canadian business or business men.

You know, thats so much money. And I'm thinking the profit margin for uranium can't be all that much, limited use and customers and all. It almost makes you think a government with deep pockets was behind it.

You know, thats so much money. And I'm thinking the profit margin for uranium can't be all that much, limited use and customers and all. It almost makes you think a government with deep pockets was behind it.

Are you suggesting that a government might turn around and sell that to some bad actors like North Korea or Iran?

Are you suggesting that a government might turn around and sell that to some bad actors like North Korea or Iran?

Maybe. But throwing that kind of loot around doesn't sound like something a for profit company would do. It sounds like something an adversarial country with bad intent would.

Maybe. But throwing that kind of loot around doesn't sound like something a for profit company would do. It sounds like something an adversarial country with bad intent would.

The good news is there's finally an investigation that will get to the bottom of it. Those clowns left a paper trail a mile wide.

Obama didnt commit any crimes, stfu clowns. Enough witch hunting, Trump is like a pubic hair away from impeachment, just deal with it.

Obama didnt commit any crimes, stfu clowns. Enough witch hunting, Trump is like a pubic hair away from impeachment, just deal with it.

Too obvious man

Don't forget....the FBI is the one who said the Australian guy is the real reason they opened up the Russia investigation. That was after every other thing failed just as this has.

Focking clown show.

The side affects of recreational drug use folks. Don't let tan happen to you.