Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

**Draft Discussion**

Been looking at him for a while but I have several other RPing options so I wasn't overly concerned about grabbing him. 29Guests picked ahead so I could push Lowrie back to Round 8 another round allowing me to grab Moreland in Round 7 as well to help out with my weak 1B.

4 of my 8 picks have been potential long relievers. Not a good draft so far. Hoping Kelly or someone steps it up.

4 of my 8 picks have been potential long relievers. Not a good draft so far. Hoping Kelly or someone steps it up.

Guessing he will be the normal 6th-7th inning guy for now. Carson Smith will probably be the setup man for Kimbrel. When Thornberg comes back though he could push Kelly out a little.

also, what the hell you doing up at 6 am? :blink:

totally overlooked lowrie...too much going on :mad:

totally overlooked lowrie...too much going on :mad:

Kept pushing him off since I didn't need him that much but since Pedoia is probably starting the season on the DL I figured why not since he is still available.

also, what the hell you doing up at 6 am? :blink:

F'n woke up at 3 am, I will be making up for it with naps!!

Was debating between Moore and Hammel. Hate them both. Guess I'm hoping the change of scenery helps Moore even though he's back in the AL and in a hitters park..... :D

Mora, I already took Matt Moore

Mora, I already took Matt Moore

My bad, I didn't pay attention to the 6th round thread after it was closed and didn't see him drafted. If I would have noticed, I would have taken Tommy Hunter instead with my 7th rounder, so I screwed myself up.

You guys are fast. No slow roll here.

Trying to keep up with all the picks on my phone is tough.

• Like 1

My bad, I didn't pay attention to the 6th round thread after it was closed and didn't see him drafted. If I would have noticed, I would have taken Tommy Hunter instead with my 7th rounder, so I screwed myself up.

thanks! sounds like the only thing i "won" in this draft.

Pickin him made me vomit a little in my mouth. One of the few examples of guys lately who have NOT been the same after TJ surgery..... but I was always a fan so figured why not at this stage.

Pickin him made me vomit a little in my mouth. One of the few examples of guys lately who have NOT been the same after TJ surgery..... but I was always a fan so figured why not at this stage.

The entire Rangers pitching staff makes similarly nauseous.

Trying to keep up with all the picks on my phone is tough.

I've yet to go on-line on my phone

James Shields, SP, CWS :D

:o

James Shields, SP, CWS :D

:o

Was he picked? I know he's alive, he pitched today lol.

Was he picked? I know he's alive, he pitched today lol.

no, just fockin with ya :D

dcb291 - I don't see a Round 9 pick for you but you posted your roster already.

He only has 25 players listed on that post.

I'll be making my 9th rounder in a few (just in case you're waiting around on me).

He only has 25 players listed on that post.

I'll be making my 9th rounder in a few (just in case you're waiting around on me).

Yeah, that's what I saw.

I'm good man, already made my Round 9 pick.

Solid pick Bert I was debating between him and shields with my last pic I've always been a Kazmir fan and probably should have gone with him but I felt like Shields had the easier path to racking up starts and then I read something about kazmir's fastball still hovering in the mid-80s

Solid pick Bert I was debating between him and shields with my last pic I've always been a Kazmir fan and probably should have gone with him but I felt like Shields had the easier path to racking up starts and then I read something about kazmir's fastball still hovering in the mid-80s

Yeah, I saw his fastball has been down. I'm not expecting much out of him. I'll just let him waste away on my bench until I see something out of him.

dcb291 - I don't see a Round 9 pick for you but you posted your roster already.

correct

Yeah, I saw his fastball has been down. I'm not expecting much out of him. I'll just let him waste away on my bench until I see something out of him.

He sat on my DL for the entire season last year, lol.

speedy draft

• Like 1

Well, looks like I could have waited on Moustakas :bench:

We all sped up to avoid free agents signing :D

If we can get 2 more good owners then we certainly next season can increase back to 16 again. The speed this year (and last for that matter) went is awesome. Even with March snow and power outages everyone still has kept this draft moving well.

• Like 1

If we can get 2 more good owners then we certainly next season can increase back to 16 again. The speed this year (and last for that matter) went is awesome. Even with March snow and power outages everyone still has kept this draft moving well.

I don't know if I am "good", but I think I would be willing to come back with the Nationals... Of course that could change by next year...

• Like 1

We all sped up to avoid free agents signing :D

Absolutely. My one big win is Lance Lynn hasnt signed through the first 8 rounds. Lol.

I don't know if I am "good", but I think I would be willing to come back with the Nationals... Of course that could change by next year...

Boo. Stay away from my exclusives

I think our only major conflict would be Wieters, so meh. But fock posty just on principle. :wave:

I think our only major conflict would be Wieters, so meh. But fock posty just on principle. :wave:

:lol:

Shots phone musta died :sadbanana:

Shots phone musta died :sadbanana:

Work

:mad: