Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

20 yr old suing Walmart and Dicks for discrimination

Wiff is just mad that he's on a watch list and the government won't let him have a gun. And for good reason. :music_guitarred:

ummmm, no.

Why Google when it's in your favorites. amiright. :banana:

Wiff is just mad that he's on a watch list and the government won't let him have a gun. And for good reason. :music_guitarred:

His mom wont let him have one either

Old enough for the government to give you a rifle but not old enough to buy one yourself. :thumbsdown:

They take it away from you when you're not using it.

But driving is state law.. I don't think movie rating systems are law are they? I think that it is industry. I don't know that for sure but I can't say I know that there are actual laws in place for movie rating systems

I could be wrong but I believe the rating structure is self-imposed by the movie industry for the purpose of keeping the gubment out of it.

I'm on a phone on a plane with crappy wifi so I didn't Google it. :cheers:

Cant this little attention hooker just go to one of the thousand other stores that sell it?

Cant this little attention hooker just go to one of the thousand other stores that sell it?

Can't gay people just go to a bakery that will make them a wedding cake?

Why should he? They sell rifles. He can legally buy one. :dunno:

BINGO!

Right. It pisses me off that I have to sell to people at my pastry shop that I don't want to. Like those dumb ass people that walk around with dirt on their forehead on ash Wednesdays. Or those annoying Christians all dressed up on Sundays. Get a life! Don't get me started on the GD jews and the bagels. Go some where else and leave me alone.

Right. It pisses me off that I have to sell to people at my pastry shop that I don't want to. Like those dumb ass people that walk around with dirt on their forehead on ash Wednesdays. Or those annoying Christians all dressed up on Sundays. Get a life! Don't get me started on the GD jews and the bagels. Go some where else and leave me alone.

The question is if age is a protected class, hence the analogy. HTH. :cheers:

The question is if age is a protected class, hence the analogy. HTH. :cheers:

Yep. And that's where and why this gay Bakery analogy fails.

The courts have already ruled repeatedly that being gay is tantamount or at least equivalent to being born a certain racial class. I e that's how you're born and that's a permanent condition.

But nobody is born 21. And nobody stays in that condition permanently.

Notwithstanding the eponymous clothing chain called Forever 21.

A much more at analogy would be the challenge for example a bar that refuses to provide alcohol to pregnant women.

Look, we're not saying we won't ever serve you alcohol. We just won't serve it to you while you are in this condition.

There are far too many cases of age specific conditions being tendered in the past for this to survive any reasonable Court challenge.

Likely he didnt go there to really buy a gun, but instead to make it an issue.

I bet he never has shot a gun