Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I'm the very best deal maker!

The presumed opinion in that poll is that a majority Americans willing to give an opinion think Trump is doing ok with the US economy. Sorry bot, that's what the poll says, and you have stated nothing to dispute it. Just more botcrap. Not sure that you understand polls, statistics, or English. :dunno:

I understand there were options there and you are hung up in the overall 1% difference (within the margin of error...and no, the dem bias doesnt just change the margin of error as you try claiming)...and its not a majority that think he is doing ok with the economy (you realize under 50% is not a majority, right? That I dont know isnt an affirmative?)

You also know the difference between their percentages that say string approve and so on?

So once again you prove you dont understand statistics.

You also know the difference between their percentages that say string approve and so on?

I don't think anyone knows what string approve is.

• Like 1

The bottom line is that his approval rating Is higher than Obama’s at the same time in their Presidency.

• Like 1

The bottom line is that his approval rating Is higher than Obama’s at the same time in their Presidency.

:clap:

I understand there were options there and you are hung up in the overall 1% difference (within the margin of error...and no, the dem bias doesnt just change the margin of error as you try claiming)...and its not a majority that think he is doing ok with the economy (you realize under 50% is not a majority, right? That I dont know isnt an affirmative?)

"A majority willing to give an opinion". 7% didn't know. I knew you didn't understand english. Or Stats.

The bottom line is that his approval rating Is higher than Obamas at the same time in their Presidency.

:lol:

"A majority willing to give an opinion". 7% didn't know. I knew you didn't understand english. Or Stats.

Didnt know is an opinion.

And that you are trying to use that as some big meaning of approval is focking hilarious. But only slightly less pathetic than Mr Hand.

Didnt know is an opinion.

And that you are trying to use that as some big meaning of approval is focking hilarious. But only slightly less pathetic than Mr Hand.

Such an angry and bitter man.

• Like 1

China's Xi promises to cut auto import tariff

Amazing. What Trump said would happen IS happening. Liberals, what do you have to say about this?

• Like 1

China's Xi promises to cut auto import tariff

Read this this morning and LOVED it. Of course it's buried down--an "under the fold" kind of approach..not surprising. But I think this is cool. So far, Xi is just talking...but that's a whole ton better than his hard line stance just a week ago.

Amazing. What Trump said would happen IS happening. Liberals, what do you have to say about this?

This is what Xi stated he would do....in November.

Ok. Trumps tariffs have nothing to do with his statement. Is that your position?

• Like 1

Damn, Trump continues to impress..

:thumbsup:

I'm sure some around here will see this as a bad thing but, we are all basically ignoring those folks at this point, correct?

:dunno:

Ok. Trumps tariffs have nothing to do with his statement. Is that your position?

Don't run away from me you . Answer my question above.

• Like 1

Fox Biz Flash: Monday 4/9

China's President Xi Jinping appeared to strike a conciliatory tone during a speech Tuesday where he promised to cut China's auto import tariffs and ease restrictions on foreign ownership in its auto industry as tensions play out with Washington over tariffs

My statement is that he stated he would back off on those tarrifs back in November. That is my position.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/09/news/economy/china-xi-jinping-economy-trade/index.html

and in case you all won't open it...because its from CNN...here is what they linked to in their own article.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-11/09/c_136740435.htm

China will significantly ease market access to the financial sector, reduce tariffs on cars, and try out lifting foreign ownership restrictions in the new energy vehicle (NEV) industry, a senior diplomat said Thursday.

Vice Foreign Minister Zheng Zeguang made the remarks when briefing the media on the consensus reached by Chinese President Xi Jinping and visiting U.S. President Donald Trump during their talks earlier Thursday.

"In accordance with its timetable and roadmap for further opening up, the Chinese side will significantly ease market access to the financial sector, including the banking, securities and fund, and insurance industries," Zheng said.

The government will also "gradually and properly" reduce tariffs on automobiles, he said.

Don't run away from me you ######. Answer my question above.

Sorry I didn't run right in within 15 minutes to answer you and make your little feelings better.

Fox Biz Flash: Monday 4/9

China's President Xi Jinping appeared to strike a conciliatory tone during a speech Tuesday where he promised to cut China's auto import tariffs and ease restrictions on foreign ownership in its auto industry as tensions play out with Washington over tariffs

Again...from November.

This also does not show him backing down from his talk of increased tarrifs...and if you read the CNN spot above several warn of that as well.

But I know you won't read that...Fox only for you.

Im glad they are doing it and thus far the Dow has responded.

My statement is that he stated he would back off on those tarrifs back in November. That is my position.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/09/news/economy/china-xi-jinping-economy-trade/index.html

and in case you all won't open it...because its from CNN...here is what they linked to in their own article.

That is not a position.

Do you believe Trump tariffs have anything to do with President Xi Jinping's recent statement and changes?

Yes or No

That is not a position.

Do you believe Trump tariffs have anything to do with President Xi Jinping's recent statement and changes?

Yes or No

Do you believe China had plans to do this already?

I have no earthly idea if Xi reacted to the tariffs or if this was part of his timeline all along.

Didn't Trump campaign on the trade imbalance with China? Wasn't Trump president in November? According to Slownuff it's all just a coincidence. Unhinged.

Didn't Trump campaign on the trade imbalance with China? Wasn't Trump president in November? According to Slownuff it's all just a coincidence. Unhinged.

He thinks it was part of Xis long range plan.

What a pear shaped loser.

He thinks it was part of Xis long range plan.

What a pear shaped loser.

I simply stated that just stating that this latest tariff talk is what lead to this is not taking all facts into consideration.

Facts like that seem to annoy team Trump.

Nothing "unhinged" about me RP Lite. Unhinged would be you still trying to get my attention after years of me (mostly) not talking to you. Get the hint man!!!

Pear shaped? Old man...Id run circles around you while you sucked in air. Any day of the weak. That isn't tough talk...just a fact that you couldn't hang with me when it comes to fitness.

And Im not even in my best shape at this point...just making my way back after a few years of injuries and such.

Do you believe China had plans to do this already?

I have no earthly idea if Xi reacted to the tariffs or if this was part of his timeline all along.

Yes, I believe China had plans in regards to making some moves. The Chinese President said as much.....AFTER a meeting with Trump in November.

Trump had a stranglehold on China and the latest tariffs are making Xi act on his words in November.

Words - November

Action - April

Now do you get it?

• Like 2

Yes, I believe China had plans in regards to making some moves. The Chinese President said as much.....AFTER a meeting with Trump in November.

Trump had a stranglehold on China and the latest tariffs are making Xi act on his words in November.

Words - November

Action - April

Now do you get it?

:thumbsup:

Trump, crushing it. On and off the court..

:wave:

I simply stated that just stating that this latest tariff talk is what lead to this is not taking all facts into consideration.

Nothing "unhinged" about me RP Lite. Unhinged would be you still trying to get my attention after years of me (mostly) not talking to you. Get the hint man!!!

Pear shaped? Old man...Id run circles around you while you sucked in air. Any day of the weak. That isn't tough talk...just a fact that you couldn't hang with me when it comes to fitness.

And Im not even in my best shape at this point...just making my way back after a few years of injuries and such.

And is this where you claim you don't take anything personal here? What a joke!

And is this where you claim you don't take anything personal here? What a joke!

I think he uses an inhaler.

Words - November

Action - April

Now do you get it?

Stranglehold? This shows your lack of understanding of China and Xi (and his proposed retaliation tariffs).

There is no stanglehold....they won't be held hostage to such things. They have been open to opening up Trade (you should see what they are doing while we got out of TPP). This has been China's long term goal for a while.

That you think we have the leverage is interesting...but does not seem to look at the big picture or the facts.

I get that April is still words no different than November.

highly likely a permanent disability SSI leach

Me? or Phurfur...we know the claims about him for years.

Me? No, just another thing you are dead wrong about.

Stranglehold? This shows your lack of understanding of China and Xi (and his proposed retaliation tariffs).

There is no stanglehold....they won't be held hostage to such things. They have been open to opening up Trade (you should see what they are doing while we got out of TPP). This has been China's long term goal for a while.

That you think we have the leverage is interesting...but does not seem to look at the big picture or the facts.

I get that April is still words no different than November.

You have said enough. I've already formed my opinion.

There you go misusing the word fact again. Are you starting to see the reason you have no credibility?

Let me see if I understand you,

you are pear shaped because of injuries and such?

And you are a loser because of your off setting personality.

You.

why not get a job? A real one ?

There you go misusing the word fact again. Are you starting to see the reason you have no credibility?

Let me see if I understand you,

you are pear shaped because of injuries and such?

And you are a loser because of your off setting personality.

I did not misuse the word fact. It was accurately used to show all of the facts of this announcement.

You don't understand much of anything.

I am not pear shaped...never stated that...that was your claim. My statement was I am not in my best physical shape. That was several years ago when I was running much more. Since that point I have had hernia surgery (as I ran for too long with it)...2 ankle injuries and another sinus surgery to remove polyps from my left sinus cavity (my 3rd surgery on those in the last 10 years or so). Thus slowing my training and I got a bit lazy. Still ran and worked out...just not as much as when I was at my peak. I probably should have surgery on the ankle at some point as its been giving me issues since college. But Ive pushed on with physical therapy instead.

You calling me a loser...that is your very ignorant opinion. And you commenting on anyone's personality is quite laughable.

Carry on old man.