SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Not yet. But light years closer than Trump Russia link. Keep checking back.

Light years closer? How do you figure?

Anything of substance to back that up?

How do you figure?

Anything of substance to back that up?

These are the questions everyone has when you post ANYTHING :lol:

• Like 1

Filthy Fernadez 234
drobeski 128
SenatorRock 97
Hardcore troubadour 96
Mr. Hand 89
EternalShinyAndChrome 36
lickin_starfish 36
12th Man 35

- Jaysus...

So this is where the mean girls go to smoke and gossip. lol

These are the questions everyone has when you post ANYTHING :lol:

False...I back up my statements and have convictions and guilty pleas of those tied close to Trump to show that he is full of .

You have brought absolutely nothing as it is other than sniping like this.

Filthy Fernadez 234

drobeski 128

SenatorRock 97

Hardcore troubadour 96

Mr. Hand 89

EternalShinyAndChrome 36

lickin_starfish 36

12th Man 35

- Jaysus...

:lol: bot 268. Wiff bringing the fake news, just like his heroes.

Filthy Fernadez 234

drobeski 128

SenatorRock 97

Hardcore troubadour 96

Mr. Hand 89

EternalShinyAndChrome 36

lickin_starfish 36

12th Man 35

- Jaysus...

Sno 268

Whiff 35

He edited his list like Kamala Harris edits her videos.

• Like 1

Trump orders declassification of parts of FISA application related to former Trump advisor Carter Page.

Interesting. Glad to hear it.

• Like 1

Trump orders declassification of parts of FISA application related to former Trump advisor Carter Page.

Parts of it...:lol:

I await to see the reaction to the out of context bs that doesnt say what Trump and the cult will claim it says.

Sno 268

Whiff 35

He edited his list like Kamala Harris edits her videos.

Uh, because you think we're part of the usual Mean Girls click now? Doh!

One of the things that really worries me about this is, there's a reason why all this stuff was classified for so many years. Putting aside all the partisan bullshit, I fear that our enemies are learning valuable sources and methods and tradecraft secrets while Trump plays political paranoia games.

And,

Remember we've seen this movie before? When scanity and Trump sore that releasing the IG report was going through absolutely Bury the Democrats, the FBI and blow open the deep dark state?

And then it didn't?

Uh, because you think we're part of the usual Mean Girls click now? Doh!

No you two are part of the psychotic nut job clique.

One of the things that really worries me about this ###### is, there's a reason why all this stuff was classified for so many years. Putting aside all the partisan bullshit, I fear that our enemies are learning valuable sources and methods and tradecraft secrets while Trump plays political paranoia games.

And,

Remember we've seen this movie before? When scanity and Trump sore that releasing the IG report was going through absolutely Bury the Democrats, the FBI and blow open the deep dark state?

And then it didn't?

Laugh out loud. We have no bigger enemy than Iran and you don't seem to mind the hand job Kerry gives them and the fortune Obama gave them. Just stop.

wait! I've been told by a down the middle totally unbiased political juggernaut here at the board that trump was afraid to do that!

Unpossible

Laugh out loud. We have no bigger enemy than Iran and you don't seem to mind the hand job Kerry gives them and the fortune Obama gave them. Just stop.

And we're not doing warrantless wiretaps on Iranian bad guys in this country? I'd be really shock if we weren't honestly.

as far as the Iran cash thing goes, I honestly don't know or care enough about it. Fock them.

You see, after we delivered 363 tons. Yes tons. Of cash to Iraq and lost track of almost all of it as per Congressional testimony by Paul Bremer? It was literally the single biggest withdrawal from our Federal Reserve in the history of motherfuking ever. And we have no accounting for it whatsoever. After that? Everything else seems to pale in comparison. But I forget your posts on that particular subject.

Your knee-jerk reaction to All Things Trump come shining through again. I don't care if it's a ghost a Ronald Reagan that's uncovering all of our tradecraft secrets. It concerns me that we're doing it and public. There's a reason why we have classified sessions of Congress.

One of the things that really worries me about this ###### is, there's a reason why all this stuff was classified for so many years. Putting aside all the partisan bullshit, I fear that our enemies are learning valuable sources and methods and tradecraft secrets while Trump plays political paranoia games.

And,

And then it didn't?

:lol:

wait! I've been told by a down the middle totally unbiased political juggernaut here at the board that trump was afraid to do that!

Unpossible

So he is releasing all of it then?

Oops...be better next time drobeski

So he is releasing all of it then?

Oops...be better next time drobeski

who cares if all... what he releases he releases and it will show what it shows

Spin it anyway you want that's the facts mr middle

20 our of 400 pages to show only what he wants and authorization page. Problem is the rest of it is what proves he is dead wrong and he knows it and I suspect even you know that.

Thats not spin...its the obvious truth.

He is releasing specific pages of the FISA application that were redacted.

He is releasing ALL texts related to Russia from Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Ohr.

He is releasing transcripts from interviews of people related to the Russia investigation.

Not sure what else you could ask for, that is transparency.

If there are redacted pages that the left wants released from the FISA applications I am sure they will face no resistance.

Has the left even requested anything to be released related to the FISA applications?

• Like 1

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/

Looks like a lot of good stuff.

Specifically the texts.

Thank God and trump voters we have a president who follows through on the transparency line.

The crimes need to be exposed so the public can some day in the future have faith and trust that our FBI and DOJ are not corrupt.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/

Looks like a lot of good stuff.

Specifically the texts.

Thank God and trump voters we have a president who follows through on the transparency line.

The crimes need to be exposed so the public can some day in the future have faith and trust that our FBI and DOJ are not corrupt.

Crimes...like those Mueller keeps having prosecuted.

And Trump keeps threatening but does nothing.

Also normal people have faith in the FBI...idiots trust Trump more.

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1041811533355991040

BREAKING: Declassification of Carter Page FISAs will show that the FBI & DOJ omitted the fact the Russians dismissed Page as "an idiot" & the fact that Page cooperated with FBI to prosecute Russians, along with other exculpatory evidence withheld from FISC

It will be entertaining to watch the left try and spin this.

He is releasing specific pages of the FISA application that were redacted.

He is releasing ALL texts related to Russia from Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Ohr.

He is releasing transcripts from interviews of people related to the Russia investigation.

Not sure what else you could ask for, that is transparency.

If there are redacted pages that the left wants released from the FISA applications I am sure they will face no resistance.

Has the left even requested anything to be released related to the FISA applications?

They got Trump in a corner so he's going to release everything from the investigation...

Wait what?

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1041811533355991040

BREAKING: Declassification of Carter Page FISAs will show that the FBI & DOJ omitted the fact the Russians dismissed Page as "an idiot" & the fact that Page cooperated with FBI to prosecute Russians, along with other exculpatory evidence withheld from FISC

It will be entertaining to watch the left try and spin this.

We will let idiots like you and sperry guy do the spinning.

And then realize what you all are claiming isnt illegal or unethical.

They got Trump in a corner so he's going to release everything from the investigation...

Wait what?

Everything? Nope

Everything? Nope

you're scared and sad huh :(

We've been right all along.

Sorry bud, for you and sniffle...long long sad days ahead.

:(

• Like 1

you're scared and sad huh :(

We've been right all along.

Sorry bud, for you and sniffle...long long sad days ahead.

:(

Not scared or sad at all.

Normal people see this for what it is...dope needsanother dostraction so he partially releases some of the FISA and the texts for his minions to spin and act like its all the most corrupt ever. Meanwhile nobody involved against him gets charged with a thing and members of his campaign and inner circle are convoctes of multiple felonies.

Normal people see this for what it is...dope needsanother dostraction so he partially releases some of the FISA and the texts for his minions to spin and act like its all the most corrupt ever. Meanwhile nobody involved against him gets charged with a thing and members of his campaign and inner circle are convoctes of multiple felonies.

slow down buddy, breathe, think, then type.

slow down buddy, breathe, think, then type.

About what I expect when you can never refute what is said. Sad pathetic little hack drobeski.

Im sure they will arrest Hillary and Obama any day now.

About what I expect when you can never refute what is said. Sad pathetic little hack drobeski.

Im sure they will arrest Hillary and Obama any day now.

or maybe some guys behind Facebook posts!!!!! Ohhhhhhh nooo!!!

or maybe some guys behind Facebook posts!!!!! Ohhhhhhh nooo!!!

As usual...hacks trolling bs.

So CNN and MSNBC are against this? Huh? Since when did news people not want to know stuff?

• Like 1

You aren’t well.

So CNN and MSNBC are against this? Huh? Since when did news people not want to know stuff?

I'm shocked they are.

bot's in a frenzy. Why not wait for the facts? :dunno:

Frenzy :lol:

Odd how you dont claim the others should wait.

The facts are multiple judges signed off on these. There has been nothing seem that is criminal. Trump is declassifying 20/400 pages to paint his narrative.

And you all will eat it up.

Frenzy :lol:

Odd how you dont claim the others should wait.

The facts are multiple judges signed off on these. There has been nothing seem that is criminal. Trump is declassifying 20/400 pages to paint his narrative.

And you all will eat it up.

Facts are you don't know. :dunno:

Why are you afraid of finding out?