SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Whoa...............you didn't edit out Sho this time.

Hey, if you want to give up your dream job of mopping the floor in that strip joint bathroom, CNN could use a guy with Journalistic integrity like that. :thumbsup:

Youve made a total focking fool of yourself in this thread.

Congrats freak.

1. Keeping all FBI/DOJ news in one thread rather than a new thread for every update is good for the forum.

2. The fact that sho was the only lefty to post regularly in here is a reflection of the lack of concern or awareness to what is going on.

Id say its more a reflection of sane Geeks not wasting their time in your daily circle jerk.

Youve made a total focking fool of yourself in this thread.

Congrats freak.

oh the irony in this statement....

This is great. Where Shonuff to tell us how homarable he is?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/mueller-accuses-opponents-of-offering-money-to-make-false-claims-about-him.html

Hold the phone, you mean, it can actually happen that women are paid to make false claims against high profile people???? No way....

I am glad these chicks are coming forward rather than taking the money, any progress is happily welcomed

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/mueller-accuses-opponents-of-offering-money-to-make-false-claims-about-him.html

Hold the phone, you mean, it can actually happen that women are paid to make false claims against high profile people???? No way....

I am glad these chicks are coming forward rather than taking the money, any progress is happily welcomed

Just read that article.

So I assume the FBI is going back to investigate the Dems willing to pay up to a million dollars right before the 2016 election for a woman to claim assault by Trump.

Have no idea who they are or what the claims are, but I believe them. :thumbsup:

The only claim they are making is that someone tried to pay them to say false things about Meuller, for the first time ever a woman has been paid to lie about a man......I never thought I would see this day....

Credible woman with credible witness claims he raped her in hotel in 2010.

Lot more evidence so far than the kavanaugh fiasco.

Lock him up!

Credible woman with credible witness claims he raped her in hotel in 2010.

Lot more evidence so far than the kavanaugh fiasco.

Lock him up!

Jacob Wohl is going to jail for paying people to make false accusations. You focking idiots drink up fake news like it's going out of style. I love it. The FFToday Geek Club: Where the MAGA idiots come to make themselves look dumber by the day.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Jacob Wohl is going to jail for paying people to make false accusations. You focking idiots drink up fake news like it's going out of style. I love it. The FFToday Geek Club: Where the MAGA idiots come to make themselves look dumber by the day.

Just to make sure I understand this, you think some 20 year old Twitter kid is paying tens of thousands of dollars to women to fabricate allegations against Mueller?

:lol:

so you dont believe her ?

Focking pig!

Welcome back. You ready to admit you were wrong about Russian Collusion or do you still not believe the DOJ/FBI/CIA set it all up?

so you dont believe her ?

Focking pig!

Let the FBI go ahead and investigate Mueller. The entire scam has already been proven to be falsehood and was before it came out. You people really slay me. It's hilarious to see kool-aid drinkers in action. Keep dancing for me. Maybe I'll toss you a penny for your efforts

So you just hate women, huh?

Welcome back. You ready to admit you were wrong about Russian Collusion or do you still not believe the DOJ/FBI/CIA set it all up?

I must be mistaken. Has the special counsel's office finished it's investigation?

So you just hate women, huh?

Man, you guys are quick changing your screen names. Impressive

I must be mistaken. Has the special counsel's office finished it's investigation?

During your absence were you living in an ice cave?

Tell me on what basis is the Russia Investigation based on? A crime must be committed for the appointment of a Special Counsel. Enlighten us what crime that is.

Let the FBI go ahead and investigate Mueller. The entire scam has already been proven to be falsehood and was before it came out. You people really slay me. It's hilarious to see kool-aid drinkers in action. Keep dancing for me. Maybe I'll toss you a penny for your efforts

The difference between you and us is after seeing evidence that the Trump accusers were paid and the Kavanaugh accusers were paid and/or recanted you still think Trump and Kavanaugh are sexual predators.

We are willing to admit when something is bullshit.

These alleged allegations against Mueller appear to be bullshit based on the parties involved (very Avenatti-esque)

During your absence were you living in an ice cave?

Tell me on what basis is the Russia Investigation based on? A crime must be committed for the appointment of a Special Counsel. Enlighten us what crime that is.

Is the investigation over or no? Don't deflect. Answer the question.

The difference between you and us is after seeing evidence that the Trump accusers were paid and the Kavanaugh accusers were paid and/or recanted you still think Trump and Kavanaugh are sexual predators.

We are willing to admit when something is bullshit.

These alleged allegations against Mueller appear to be bullshit based on the parties involved (very Avenatti-esque)

Show me where Christine Blasey Ford got paid. I'll wait.

Is the investigation over or no? Don't deflect. Answer the question.

What Investigation? There must be a crime to have an investigation by Special Counsel. Name the crime that predicated it or else all fruit of this is inadmissible.

What Investigation? There must be a crime to have an investigation by Special Counsel. Name the crime that predicated it or else all fruit of this is inadmissible.

Still can't answer the 'yes or no' question?

Giraldi got smoked in this thread.

To be honest, he gets smoked in EVERY thread like his girls MDC and trumpurethra.

I'm starting to suspect they are all the same person, though. Too much similarity in their posts.

Still can't answer the 'yes or no' question?

Yes or No:

Is Hillary a criminal?

Did the FBI/DOJ/CIA spy on the Trump campaign?

Are the nearly 3 dozen career level FBI/DOJ employees in legal jeopardy for their role in Operation Crossfire Hurricane?

Is General Flynn's sentencing being delayed because they know those charges are bunk?

Yes or No:

Is Hillary a criminal?

Did the FBI/DOJ/CIA spy on the Trump campaign?

Are the nearly 3 dozen career level FBI/DOJ employees in legal jeopardy for their role in Operation Crossfire Hurricane?

Is General Flynn's sentencing being delayed because they know those charges are bunk?

Still can't answer the question?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/31/interesting-tweets-from-representative-mark-meadows-and-fbi-target-george-papadopoulos/

The FBI who met Papadopoulos at the airport had no warrant, no indictment and no criminal complaint…. because they believed George would be carrying the evidence they would need to structure their legal leverage.
The FBI behavior became a scramble, and the DOJ needed their hastily constructed indictment to be sealed, because their initial leverage fell through. The $10,000 was a set up.
It is important again to note here that this activity took place in July 2017. Again, we note that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN notified of the airport operation and part of the decision-making for the DOJ rushed indictment.

This has been covered before but Pappadopolis is now willing to work to shed some light on this setup. Rep. Mark Meadows is requesting any tapes/transcribed notes regarding Pappy's case.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/02/dan-bongino-interviews-george-papadopoulos-to-discuss-spygate/

Bombshell interview by Dan Bongino with George Pappadopolis. Western Intel setup from the get go including that he had a FISA on him. Also, that charge by Mueller against Russians and social media manipulation? Part of the ruse against Pappadopolis i.e. complete fabrication.

This whole case against Pappy, Page and Flynn is complete garbage.

ETA Since the Pappadopolis/Downer meeting was a Western Intel setup and was the basis for the Russia Investigation, there lies the smoking gun the Obama administration used GCHQ, Australian and possibly other countries Intel assets to frame members of the Trump campaign.