Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

North and South Korea

Nothing has happened yet... Pump the brakes.

Really? The leaders met and are in negotiations. That's something. They've started dismantling propaganda equipment. That's something. Kim agreeing to denuclearization. That's something. The possibility is something.

More than has happened in over half a century FFS. Way to make my point.

Nothing has happened yet... Pump the brakes.

And just about everyone has given him credit for what he has done.

Open the door for dialogue.

And if these prisoners get released...great job there too.

Just had to comment. You're going to call out the dems for nominating Hillary when the republicans nominated Trump? That's not a good argument dood.

At least the process wasn't rigged.

• Like 1

And just about everyone has given him credit for what he has done.

Open the door for dialogue.

And if these prisoners get released...great job there too.

None of it matters, if the concessions we make are stupid.

Show me some sort of brilliant Trump deal where we have international inspectors on the ground, making sure they're doing what they say; with little to no aid and sanction relief for a set period of time, to make sure they're behaving, etc. etc. I'll give Trump all the credit in the world. Until then, you'll have to excuse me for being hesitant about a leopard changing its spots.

Show me some sort of brilliant Trump deal where we have international inspectors on the ground, making sure they're doing what they say; with little to no aid and sanction relief for a set period of time, to make sure they're behaving, etc. etc. I'll give Trump all the credit in the world. Until then, you'll have to excuse me for being hesitant about a leopard changing its spots.

I agree...everyone should be hesitant.

We have seen their leaders meet in the past and it amounts to nothing.

Will be interesting to see if the collapse of their test facility and continued economic pressure by the US and China changes things from how previous years have gone with NK.

At least the process wasn't rigged.

Again..Really? That's what you say makes everything OK? The process wasn't rigged and therefore the Republicans nominated an embarrassment. But hey it wasn't rigged?

Stupid stupid stupid logic....That's just stupid ass logic.

Again..Really? That's what you say makes everything OK? The process wasn't rigged and therefore the Republicans nominated an embarrassment. But hey it wasn't rigged?

If getting things done for once is considered an embarrassment Ill gladly elect an embarrassment each and every election.

Well, the good news is Obama isn't in office so there is no need to worry about that.

If Hillary wasn't an embarrassment they wouldn't have had to rig it. And she would have won the General election.

If Hillary wasn't an embarrassment they wouldn't have had to rig it. And she would have won the General election.

If you cheat, you better win. Nothing more pathetic than a cheater who doesnt get caught and still loses.

Someone else comes to mind now that I say that...Ugg, Ill never remember who it was.

Where did I say everything was OK? I voted for neither of those idiots, and I made it clear during the election that I thought neither was qualified and that this country was focked regardless of who won. At least with Trump I can say he won fair and square. If anything, he beat the odds. He beat a bunch of career politicians. I don't like that he won necessarily. But at least we got someone who wasn't a career politician in office. Maybe another guy, who is a bit more polished and ethical but also is willing to buck the system, will now feel like they have a chance and run.

If getting things done for once is considered an embarrassment Ill gladly elect an embarrassment each and every election.

I have higher expectations for my president. I'm cool with those that are only focused on results, but I like to think we can have results and some semblance of decorum. Maybe we now live in a world where that's no longer possible. :shrug:

Where did I say everything was OK? I voted for neither of those idiots, and I made it clear during the election that I thought neither was qualified and that this country was focked regardless of who won. At least with Trump I can say he won fair and square. If anything, he beat the odds. He beat a bunch of career politicians. I don't like that he won necessarily. But at least we got someone who wasn't a career politician in office. Maybe another guy, who is a bit more polished and ethical but also is willing to buck the system, will now feel like they have a chance and run.

He definitely earned his win.

he's doing a great job

I have higher expectations for my president. I'm cool with those that are only focused on results, but I like to think we can have results and some semblance of decorum. Maybe we now live in a world where that's no longer possible. :shrug:

Thats cute. I only care about results.

Results :lol:

Spending and debt out of control.

Trade issues with China

Economy and job growth lagging behind the previous several years.

Yippee

Results :lol:

Spending and debt out of control.

Trade issues with China

Economy and job growth lagging behind the previous several years.

Yippee

"Trade issues with China". Doesn't say what the issues are. Buddy Hackett.