Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

2018 Memorial - TEAMS

walking kneeman will shoot a 75 today

He from the same family and Toeknee Armass?

Not paying much attention, but can I assume I've wrapped up a worst to first Friday yet, or do I need a few more holes?

What channel can I watch this on (if any)? Although, I'm not sure I want to. If I start knowing who the players actually are I'm sure I'll Cruzer it up.

Golf Channel

Anywhere to stream it on this interwebs thingy?

Fu lovemark. You join the other focks the will never be on my team again. Bunch of pussies doing nothing when everyone else is going big.

Gosh dammit - I've got 1 guy 4 under on the back and anther 2 under on the back, and the halt play???? Fock!! :wall:

Gosh dammit - I've got 1 guy 4 under on the back and anther 2 under on the back, and the halt play???? Fock!! :wall:

What do they do in this situation?

Fu lovemark. You join the other focks the will never be on my team again. Bunch of ###### pussies doing nothing when everyone else is going big.

don't even. all these low scores out there and I had a -1, +2 from my top 2 entering today. Freaking Kevin Tway shoots 5 under after a 3 over. My team can't gain any traction which is what always happens in round 2 or 3 of these things.

Not a Tiger knob slobberer, but watching Spieth struggle this week tells me a lot. Spieth, Rory, JT, Day, DJ, all were the "next" great one and none of them sustains it for a long stretch of time. This makes Tiger's sustained run of dominance even that much more impressive.

im not going to start the debate about Tiger's time versus the current golf landscape because its not debateable. As you said, Tiger's run of dominance was something we won't ever see again. Truely amazing.

However, I do think there is something to the fact that the current generation of golfers have more competition. None of them will ever stand out and dominate like Tiger but I definitely feel like the fact that we have a Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, Rory, Thomas, Spieth, Matsuyama, Fowler, still and old man Mickelson, plus the second tier being really really talented means that you're going to see guys go on short runs of dominance like we've seen recently with Spieth, then Dustin, now Justin and then the next guy will take his turn.

im not going to start the debate about Tiger's time versus the current golf landscape because its not debateable. As you said, Tiger's run of dominance was something we won't ever see again. Truely amazing.

However, I do think there is something to the fact that the current generation of golfers have more competition. None of them will ever stand out and dominate like Tiger but I definitely feel like the fact that we have a Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, Rory, Thomas, Spieth, Matsuyama, Fowler, still and old man Mickelson, plus the second tier being really really talented means that you're going to see guys go on short runs of dominance like we've seen recently with Spieth, then Dustin, now Justin and then the next guy will take his turn.

I cant disagree because its an opinion per se. but, umm maybe you feel that way because hardly anyone besides Phil, Ernie and Vijay had the OPPORTUNITY to shine. As they were engulfed by Tigers prime.

Just saying.

Since this is a non sanctioned event I propose after the cut we can make 1 trade per team.

Edjr. Ill trade you DJ for Tiger. DJ is number two in the world and -6.

Tiger is old and decrepit and -5.

Deal?

Standings After Round 2

1. Kanil -26 (-11, -8, -7) [5]

2. Pat -22 (-11, -6, -5) [5]

3. LOD -20 (-9, -7, -4) [5] *tie breaker top golfer -9

4. Nuggs -20 (-8, -7, -5) [4]

5. WW -18 (-8, -5, -5) [6]

6. Edjr -16 (-6, -5, -5) [3]

7. Cruz -15 (-7, -6, -2) [4]

8. KSB -14 (-6, -4, -4) [5]

9. CBF -13 (-6, -4, -3) [4]

-------------------------------------------------

J. Niemann -11 (Pat)

K. Stanley -11 (Kanil)

B. An -9 (LOD)

H. Matsuyama -8 (WW)

J. Day -8 (Kanil)

B. DeChambeau -8 (Nuggs)

I cant disagree because its an opinion per se. but, umm maybe you feel that way because hardly anyone besides Phil, Ernie and Vijay had the OPPORTUNITY to shine. As they were engulfed by Tigers prime.

Just saying.

taking all Tiger goggles out of the equation (or Phil goggles for me), I already said what Tiger did was incredible and wont ever be duplicated..... but I think it's really hard to make the argument that todays top 20 ranked golfers are not overall better than the top 20 golfers of Tigers prime. I understand the ease of sliding into the argument that Tiger was so damn good that it "made the next tier look worse than they were", but I really feel like Tiger came along at the perfect time to not just dominate, but lap the field 3 times over..... and Tigers peers were playing pre Tiger proofed courses. This younger generation have been playing Tiger proofed courses the whole time.

what a team of bums.

enjoy your us open gift pack.

• Like 1

Good players making moves today. Interested to see how niemann and Flat Stanley play today

By drafting Woo Kim, dont I also get Wee Kim? I ask because I only just now realized the difference, and because awarding me both only seems fair.

My gawd, can the golf channel slobber on eldrick's anymore than they are now.

By drafting Woo Kim, dont I also get Wee Kim? I ask because I only just now realized the difference, and because awarding me both only seems fair.

If you See Woo, do you see Wee? Its a deep question

-29 with Roshamblo, Kiradech, and Stenson. Its like the frat open house scene from Animal House

Never really watched Kyle Stanley. Hate him.

Plays way to slow. Infuriating to watch. Dude stood five full minutes on the tee box, backs off multiple times.

Ugh.

Nice round DJ. Everybody and their mama is going low. Weve got 19 year old nobodys and weirdos like Deshamblow leading this thing and you cant do shiot.

i dont even care anymore. score maybe coming sometime in a bit

Happy I wasnt in this after all. The guys I liked (bet) arent doing jack shiot

Never really watched Kyle Stanley. Hate him.

Plays way to slow. Infuriating to watch. Dude stood five full minutes on the tee box, backs off multiple times.

Ugh.

I started the Fock You parade on Stanley couple weeks back at the Players.

No playing cheese diick Fock, he can choke on his breakfast toast for all I care. :mad:

And who is the Niemann butt plug? And why is his gay ass ruining my weekend??? :wall:

Standings After Round 3

1. LOD -33 (-13, -12, -8)

2. Nuggs -29 (-14, -8, -7)

3. Kanil -27 (-13, -8, -6)

4. Pat -25 (-13, -7, -5)

5. KSB -21 (-8, -7, -6) *tie breaker 4th golfer -6

6. CBF -21 (-8, -7, -6)

7. Cruz -20 (-10, -8, -2)

8. Edjr -19 (-9, -5, -5)

9. WW -18 (-9, -5, -4)

-------------------------------------------------

B. DeChambeau -14 (Nuggs)

J. Niemann -13 (Pat)

K. Stanley -13 (Kanil)

P. Cantlay -13 (LOD)

B. An -12 (LOD)

J. Rose -10 (Cruzer)

J. Niemann -11 (Pat)

K. Stanley -11 (Kanil)

the only focking team to not gain any strokes and the only team to have 6 make the cut too!.... thanks guys. seriously go fock yourself and the 9th pick. Dechamblow was actually tops on my list for round 3. couldnt pull the trigger in round 2 and too far away to nab him in round 3 because there were no Rahms, Garcias etc to push him down a few.

Thanks for playing the last 2 rounds in 2 under, fuckyama. thanks for playing the last two rounds in 2 under, koochie and thanks for just sucking ass my potential distant cousin, Queen Louis Oosty.

• Like 1

Going to be tough to beat my squadron today kiddos, but I applaud your feeble attempts to do so in advance. All the best.

They started early. It was on then they went to the european tour.

Where is it being shown?

Nice choke by Bryson :mad:

You'll learn to hate that whiny biatch.

wow, my team actually beat Pat. Box of balls for me!!!!! woooo.

(Pat, I'm still going to send you a US Open chip marker because you're a good guy)

final scores coming in the next hour or so

You'll learn to hate that whiny biatch.

I learned quick. Amazing theatre watching him implode. He was duct taping a swing together on the back 9 and was awful off the tee. If he was in the playoff against anyone with a spine he was toast

They started early. It was on then they went to the european tour.

Where is it being shown?

PGA tour live app streamed it simulcast all day.