Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

As far as the economy goes, should probably be another thread. But I was just talking to a geek about this last night. Seems like an engine that's running truly on nitrous. You can only do that so long.

Right now, people are leveraged on their cars. Carrying $30,000 loans just on their vehicle alone. People are working three jobs instead of one. Just to break even. That means, when the economy softens or inflation goes up, the idea of picking up a second or third job isn't available. There really aren't any jobs out there anymore. Because everybody's working multiple jobs.

The dow lost in 6 days with took 6 months to gain.

What benefit came from stock BuyBacks from the tax legislation has now dwindled. And individuals are figuring out that there really wasn't anything in it for them.

I'm seeing pretty significant inflation coming pretty damn soon. Like I'd be surprised if we get through the summer. And oils in a really funky place right now for a lot of different reasons.

For all the talk of swamp draining, it's really the banking swamp dwellers that are stuck with Trump. And the folks counting on employment. The tariffs can really screw that up.

So we'll see what happens. It won't surprise me too much to see Trump next turn his claws on his own pick for the Federal Reserve. Much like you did with his own pic for the FBI and the CIA. Once the FED starts doing things that are deemed unhelpful for the midterms, Katie Bar the Door.

I agree with most of what you said other than the bold. There are tons of jobs out there. Many places are struggling to find people to work them. Here in Iowa we have too many jobs and not enough people. My business is struggling to find technicians. Too many young people are going to 4 year colleges and going deep into debt instead of going to 1 or 2 year colleges for skilled labor. I hope to see that trend changing soon because there are a lot of jobs out there with the opportunity to make a lot of money without having to go deep in debt to get there.

Well thank God we locked down the border! LOL

Speaking english is pretty much a requirement for real jobs.

Jesus Christ, is this your new thing? Educate yourself. Or don't play on the interwebs. That's what most of us do. If this is your only source of information, God help you. Or, alternatively pretend you have friends and talk to them.

I'm not doing a ###### term paper for people who are going to ignore the ###### anyway.

LMAO.....you aren't well.

I agree with most of what you said other than the bold. There are tons of jobs out there. Many places are struggling to find people to work them. Here in Iowa we have too many jobs and not enough people. My business is struggling to find technicians. Too many young people are going to 4 year colleges and going deep into debt instead of going to 1 or 2 year colleges for skilled labor. I hope to see that trend changing soon because there are a lot of jobs out there with the opportunity to make a lot of money without having to go deep in debt to get there.

Yeah, that line was a HUGE swing and a miss.

Businesses cannot find qualified workers to keep pace with the work. Both the electrician and an glass business owner were at my house last weekend and both said the same thing. If they qualify for the job, (yeah qualify), getting them to even understand that you shown up EVERYDAY at the same time and work EVERYDAY for the same # of hours is like pulling teeth.

That's been going on for a while now. Even before Trump. I agree that things have been good but I'm concerned where things may be going. Businesses are seeing raised prices on their products. Availability is already starting to be affected. Farmers are losing money. The markets are getting sketchy. There is reason to worry for the long term.

I don't know if I'd say 0. Looks like the vulnerable areas of white women and evangelicos broke off over this issue. We'll see if there's a long-term effect.

You just have to remind them that the same thing, if not worse, happened under the Bush/Obama administrations. Remind them that Trump is actually the one who did something. The truth is on Trumps side in this matter

• Like 1

Farmers are losing money.

They are? I have many farmers in my family in the Midwest and they are loaded!

I agree with most of what you said other than the bold. There are tons of jobs out there. Many places are struggling to find people to work them. Here in Iowa we have too many jobs and not enough people. My business is struggling to find technicians. .

Yeah, I don't know about that. Maybe it's the types of jobs.

Seems like the college educated, non technician non Food Service types of jobs are pretty damn tough to find anymore. Entire levels of management are being eliminated. Then, when they try to work at some lower-level job like Lowe's or Home Depot, then they're too educated and don't get hired.

Lots of friends in that boat. Lots of people in the service industry who are working three jobs at 8 to 12 hours per job as opposed to one decent job with benefits.

Maybe it's anecdotal. Maybe it's regional. Colorado is one of those states were people move to the state regardless of employment just hoping to live there. Iowa? Probably not so much.

You just have to remind them that the same thing, if not worse, happened under the Bush/Obama administrations. Remind them that Trump is actually the one who did something. The truth is on Trumps side in this matter

Link?

Link?

Judge Dolly Gee. "Widespread and deplorable" - 2015

Link?

Here is what you wrote a few minutes ago when I asked you for a link

"Jesus Christ, is this your new thing? Educate yourself. Or don't play on the interwebs. That's what most of us do. If this is your only source of information, God help you. Or, alternatively pretend you have friends and talk to them.

I'm not doing a ###### term paper for people who are going to ignore the ###### anyway."

They are? I have many farmers in my family in the Midwest and they are loaded!

I seriously doubt you know much about most farmers. There are some wealthy farmers, it's true. There are also farmers in a lot of debt. What happens to farmers can have an affect a lot. Crop prices not only affect farmers but they affect us all. When farmers are not making money they are not spending money which turn affects a lot of rural businesses. I run a farm equipment business and all of my customers are farmers. I live in rural Iowa. I know very well what farmers have and regardless if some of them are worth a lot of money, if they don't have money coming in then they are not spending any money.

I have some customers that have been very successful that are struggling to pay their bills now. If it wasn't for parts and service my business would really be struggling as well because farmers are not buying equipment. They haven't been for a few years now.

As far as the economy goes, should probably be another thread. But I was just talking to a geek about this last night. Seems like an engine that's running truly on nitrous. You can only do that so long.

Right now, people are leveraged on their cars. Carrying $30,000 loans just on their vehicle alone. People are working three jobs instead of one. Just to break even. That means, when the economy softens or inflation goes up, the idea of picking up a second or third job isn't available. There really aren't any jobs out there anymore. Because everybody's working multiple jobs.

I only have one job and don't have 30k in a car loan. Am I part of "people" and/or "everyone"? I'm sorry you're having such a tough time but I suspect I'm not the only one thriving at the moment so you can stick your generalizations up your ass.

• Like 1

Seems like the college educated, non technician non Food Service types of jobs are pretty damn tough to find anymore. Entire levels of management are being eliminated. Then, when they try to work at some lower-level job like Lowe's or Home Depot, then they're too educated and don't get hired.

Lots of friends in that boat. Lots of people in the service industry who are working three jobs at 8 to 12 hours per job as opposed to one decent job with benefits.

Maybe it's anecdotal. Maybe it's regional. Colorado is one of those states were people move to the state regardless of employment just hoping to live there. Iowa? Probably not so much.

I live in CO. My company is hiring big time so if you know any good I.T. people let me know and I'll split the referral bonus with you.

It's not just in Iowa, even though it is one of the states with the most jobs available. Just do a quick search for "more jobs than people" and you'll find all kinds of info.

I only have one job and don't have 30k in a car loan. Am I part of "people" and/or "everyone"? I'm sorry you're having such a tough time but I suspect I'm not the only one thriving at the moment so you can stick your generalizations up your ass.

I'm also in the 1 job category. We do have a car loan but it's peanuts. I think it's $300 a month.

I live in CO. My company is hiring big time so if you know any good I.T. people let me know and I'll split the referral bonus with you.

Can I get high? Colorado is awesome....as long as you are near mountains.

Can I get high? Colorado is awesome....as long as you are near mountains.

Denver baby. Near everything. 😀

It's not just in Iowa, even though it is one of the states with the most jobs available. Just do a quick search for "more jobs than people" and you'll find all kinds of info.

Might do that

Obviously, the fundamental problem with the idea that somehow it's just whiny liberals that caused all of this is the fact that it was the folks on the right who finally had enough. Last time I checked, the Wall Street Journal wasn't exactly a Haven of liberal fun. Last time I checked, Lindsey Graham wasn't exactly pro Hillary. And every single first lady Republican or Democrat including Trump's own wife? The fact that we got six different stories from 6 different Trump people including Trump himself tells you that this is a lot like one of their first screw-ups, the travel ban that failed over and over again. He was just badly thought-out, poorly executed, poorly communicated, and finally had to be punted and redone.

2001-2016 = nobody gave a about kids in "cages" or "separated" from their parents

June 2018 = mass hysteria, fake news, fake pictures pushed 24/7 by every MSM outlet and Soros Twitter Bot

I don't care if WSJ or the most "conservative" poster here is outraged. They were silent 2 weeks ago because they didn't give 2 shits about this.

And LOL at Laura "my husband killed thousands of innocent brown kids" Bush pretending to be outraged.

And you wiff, you hate women, children, and blacks. You think anyone here believes you give 2 shits about little brown kids?

Jigga please.

2001-2016 = nobody gave a ###### about kids in "cages" or "separated" from their parents

June 2018 = mass hysteria, fake news, fake pictures pushed 24/7 by every MSM outlet and Soros Twitter Bot

I don't care if WSJ or the most "conservative" poster here is outraged. They were silent 2 weeks ago because they didn't give 2 shits about this.

And LOL at Laura "my husband killed thousands of innocent brown kids" Bush pretending to be outraged.

And you wiff, you hate women, children, and blacks. You think anyone here believes you give 2 shits about little brown kids?

Jigga please.

Preach that truth

The coming auto loan crisis.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-15/-deep-subprime-car-loans-hit-crisis-era-milestone-as-woes-mount

Auto loan delinquency rates higher now than during financial crisis.

Did you read the article?

Here is the reason why the delinquency rates are up..It has nothing to do with jobs or the economy and this article was from 2017.

"The reason for the increase, she posited, is that lenders have loosened underwriting requirements as more firms tap into a declining market for car loans, not that there are more customers with worsening credit profiles."

Well there's a lot of things that can happen. Bush jr. Was in the shitter until 9:11.

Trump really should have got more done before the midterms. Once you lose that House and Senate lock, you're screwed. Just ask bush in the second term. Or Obama.

Trump has announced infrastructure week about 17 different times. Then he and his administration managed to trip over their own dicks and it gets sidelined before it even begins. No way he's kicking that off before the summer break. And nothing else is going to happen between then and the midterms.

Trump can't control cucked little bitches like Flake, McCain, Corker, etc. Notice they are all being forced to resign?

There is going to be a red blood bath in November, the Dems have lost about 20 points in the last 3 months in polling, it is essentially tied right now. After midterms expect Trump's domestic agenda to be full throttle for 18 straight months.

Other than radicals like Sho and Wiff, most Americans are thrilled with their lives right now and the direction the country is headed. Even if Trump hurts their fee fees, they are doing better now than 2 years ago.

the multiple jobs phenomenon as reported by businessinsider.com

The Labor Department reports that 7.6 million workers held multiple jobs last month, up 2% from 7.4 million in July 2016. That's back to highs not seen in 20 years. And it should not be mistaken as a sign of healthy entrepreneurship.

"The principal reason workers hold more than one position is that no single job provides a sufficient income,

http://www.businessinsider.com/more-americans-working-more-than-one-job-to-make-ends-meet-2017-8

Seriously kids. If you are educating yourselves outside of this board? You would need to have your hands held on every single aside and sentence mentioned herein.

Now:

That's Source? Fake news!

Well it's not happening to me! Therefore I don't give a shiit!

But when Hillary was president...!

Take your pick.😂

The Labor Department reports that 7.6 million workers held multiple jobs last month, up 2% from 7.4 million in July 2016. That's back to highs not seen in 20 years. And it should not be mistaken as a sign of healthy entrepreneurship.

"The principal reason workers hold more than one position is that no single job provides a sufficient income,

http://www.businessinsider.com/more-americans-working-more-than-one-job-to-make-ends-meet-2017-8

Seriously kids. If you are educating yourselves outside of this board? You would need to have your hands held on every single aside and sentence mentioned herein.

Now:

Take your pick.

I think most of those people working multiple jobs would be in a much better situation if they made some better decisions out of high school. Could be in a much better situation if they went to a two year college and bought a used car. I've found a lot of people in their late 20's and early 30's now feel they deserve to have all the things their parents have. What they don't realize is that their parents started small and worked a long time to have all of that. It's not smart to buy a new car and build a new house when your 30 and still have student loans. Too many young people have taken on way too much debt when they really didn't have to.

Now:

Take your pick.😂

Have to agree with Wiffle to a degree. I know more than a few people with 2 jobs and others that are dependent on overtime. Everyone I know is in a 2 income family except for one loser.

Businesses cannot find qualified workers to keep pace with the work. Both the electrician and an glass business owner were at my house last weekend and both said the same thing. If they qualify for the job, (yeah qualify), getting them to even understand that you shown up EVERYDAY at the same time and work EVERYDAY for the same # of hours is like pulling teeth.

We're trying to do a major landscaping overhaul and JFC if I could just get somebody to show up on time and provide timely quotes they'd likely win my business. Is it the economy keeping them off on other things? Fock if I know but I want to spend 5 figures and I can't find anyone to take my money. :mad:

Just to give you an idea of how this fake outrage is manipulated by the media:

Time Magazine cover: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgPnaxDWsAAKSPf.jpg

"Welcome to America" with Trump looming over a crying brown kid (assumed to be one of the separated chirrens everyone is worried about)

Truth:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told yesterday that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing 'fine.'

'You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,' he said.
Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together.

A few other facts:

-Sandra was part of a group that were caught by Border Patrol agents after making their way across the Rio Grande river on a raft
-She set out on her journey from Puerto Cortes, Honduras to the U.S. at 6am on June 3 and allegedly paid $6,000 for a coyote
-Hernandez said he did not support his wife's decision to make the journey with their young daughter in her arms and never got to properly say goodbye

Speaking to People magazine he said that the girl's mother was the last to be searched and a female agent asked her to put Yanela down so she could pat her down.

Moore said: 'The mother hesitated and then set down the little girl and the child immediately started crying.

Dishonest media and ignorant Americans, I guess that is what we are left with in 2018.
Reading that husband's story it is very strange his wife would leave Honduras with their youngest child for America. Leaving behind her 3 other kids and husband who has a good job.

I think most of those people working multiple jobs would be in a much better situation if they made some better decisions out of high school. Could be in a much better situation if they went to a two year college and bought a used car. I've found a lot of people in their late 20's and early 30's now feel they deserve to have all the things their parents have. What they don't realize is that their parents started small and worked a long time to have all of that. It's not smart to buy a new car and build a new house when your 30 and still have student loans. Too many young people have taken on way too much debt when they really didn't have to.

I've never met a happy farmer. Too wet, too cold, too dry, Christ what do you want?

Nothing more disgusting than people and celebtards acting like they give a shite all of a sudden. Fock you if you jumped on the bandwagon. Grow some balls and call out injustice when you see it, not when you see who's doing it.

When I see the plight of black children in our country it reminds me not to pay one bit of attention when liberals talk about the well being of kids.

I've never met a happy farmer. Too wet, too cold, too dry, Christ what do you want?

My father-in-law is a farmer and hes a pretty laid back, happy guy. How many people do you know that work a job like farming? Its a pretty thankless job sometimes. They work their butts off and a lot of their money depends on weather which is unpredictable. They basically have to gamble with crop futures. Its a roller coaster and nowhere close to the cushy 8 to 5 jobs most of us have. I know I dont envy them.

My father-in-law is 6 years younger than my dad yet he looks almost 6 years older. The life of a farmer versus the life of an office job makes a huge difference.

My father-in-law is a farmer and hes a pretty laid back, happy guy. How many people do you know that work a job like farming? Its a pretty thankless job sometimes. They work their butts off and a lot of their money depends on weather which is unpredictable. They basically have to gamble with crop futures. Its a roller coaster and nowhere close to the cushy 8 to 5 jobs most of us have. I know I dont envy them.

My father-in-law is 6 years younger than my dad yet he looks almost 6 years older. The life of a farmer versus the life of an office job makes a huge difference.

Life is full of choices.

I dont smoke dope, Hairlip.

Sure you do.