Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

Trump is dominating. look at the fucktards scrambling to fix immigration laws now. Hate on him all you want but he gets results.

They are fixing what he has focked up. And you applaud him look a good little sheep.

Does it really matter if the kids wandered to the border themselves, or their parents abandoned them? Multiple people have clearly explained the difference in the current policy, or enforcement thereof. KSB wasn't being stupid in response to your sarcastic coyote comment.

Well, KSB already did a mea culpa on not getting the coyote reference. Some of us live in the Carolinas, fairly isolated from the reality of this stuff. Others live on an island thousands of miles away from illegals showing up. And yet others live in border states where this shiot is real. It's fairly easy in the first two scenarios to have lofty ideals; those of us who are actually impacted need to process a little more data. :cheers:

• Like 1

They are fixing what he has focked up. And you applaud him look a good little sheep.

:lol: How ###### stupid. He's enforcing a law created long before he was president. Now he's getting them to address it. A law the last 2 presidents did nothing about. He's not there to cater to one of these 2 parties and that is how he is getting things done. Go back to sleep, loser.

At least attempt not to look stupid. I know it's tougher than fusing atoms but at least give it a shot.

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

He got a concussion from all the punches Trump has unleashed on his now raw hamburger looking face.

:lol: How ###### stupid. He's enforcing a law created long before he was president. Now he's getting them to address it. A law the last 2 presidents did nothing about. He's not there to cater to one of these 2 parties and that is how he is getting things done. Go back to sleep, loser.

At least attempt not to look stupid. I know it's tougher than fusing atoms but at least give it a shot.

Repeating more lies...fun times.

The forced child separation is not law not a previous law and not the democrats fault...it is a Trump administration policy initiative to do this. Plain and simple as has been shown over and over and over.

He got a concussion from all the punches Trump has unleashed on his now raw hamburger looking face.

LIke you, and Beaver...Trump has never landed a punchbwith those tiny hands.

And Beave still following me around with the same schtick. Pathetic trolling as usual.

I mean a grown man follows a guy from board to board spending 90% of his time replying to someone who doesnt talk to you and asking what is wrong with them?

This, the bolded, is the part everyone can see. Liberals, Democrats, Blue Dog Dem's, Centrists, current Republicans, most anyone EXCEPT Trump aplogists who will ride or die with anything he says or does.

It's simply not needed, it crosses a moral line for no good reason other than as a tool to get his way. Soulless Bully mentality. :thumbsdown:

I mean, how many different pages and dozens and dozens of post did we have to go through to get to here? When we started here?

But we had to go through the knee-jerk bullshit of if it's bad for trump it must be a lie!😭😠

I'm just not sure how a guy with no personality can have such a large Cult of Personality.

Well, KSB already did a mea culpa on not getting the coyote reference. Some of us live in the Carolinas, fairly isolated from the reality of this stuff. Others live on an island thousands of miles away from illegals showing up. And yet others live in border states where this shiot is real. It's fairly easy in the first two scenarios to have lofty ideals; those of us who are actually impacted need to process a little more data. :cheers:

North Carolina is in the top 10 of illegal immigrants in the country. There are Mexican stores every other corner. My kids elementary school has ESL (english second language) classes. We have farms and crops. Who do you thinks picks and barns all the tobacco fields around here? Every construction worker and painter is Hispanic. In fact, just did a quick google search. In 2014 there were estimated 350k illegals in NC. 325k in AZ. They may cross at border states but they end up living here.

So dont be ignorant of who is and who isnt impacted by immigration.

North Carolina is in the top 10 of illegal immigrants in the country. There are Mexican stores every other corner. My kids elementary school has ESL (english second language) classes. We have farms and crops. Who do you thinks picks and barns all the tobacco fields around here? Every construction worker and painter is Hispanic. In fact, just did a quick google search. In 2014 there were estimated 350k illegals in NC. 325k in AZ. They may cross at border states but they end up living here.

That's hard to believe but I'm open to it. Please post the link to your search. :thumbsup:

Trump is dominating. look at the fucktards scrambling to fix immigration laws now. Hate on him all you want but he gets results.

So true

Repeating more lies...fun times.

The forced child separation is not law not a previous law and not the democrats fault...it is a Trump administration policy initiative to do this. Plain and simple as has been shown over and over and over.

You are a fuckin idiot. The law is that if you cross the border illegally, you get arrested. Because you get arrested, you can't hang out in your cell with your kids. You greatest characteristic is your ability to excel at being a moron.

• Like 1

NC should be rounding them up, deporting them and asking for legal replacements that have arrived the proper AND legal way. It's not like these people become US citizens and you instantly are above picking some tomatoes.

Seriously wtf you all b!tchin about here? Most of you sh!tbirds don't make sh!t anyway. With a wife, kids, 401k and a mortgage you aren't paying any damn taxes. And on the off chance a couple of you happen to be a baller, make some real money, you make enough you don't really care about the taxes.

So what it boils down to is this, you're either miserable (wifes fat, job sucks, kids are retards and or get beat up, etc, etc, etc), you're a racist, or you just really don't like people. If I had to bet, I'd say its probably the last one for most here. There probably are a couple KKK members here but they are not the majority.

Think about it, this issue doesn't really affect 90% of the people here. So at the end of the day you're just b!tchin to b!tch. But I guess that makes sense considering most of you are fans of the whiniest b!tch of all time.

Oh that's right, I've heard rumor that everyone on fftoday message boards makes $10k a month. My bad lol. :D -_-

PS....If you happen to be single and no kids, yeah this issue does affect you, yes you pay taxes and it hits your paycheck. But you're focking single with no kids, you got no room to gripe about sh!t!

Has anyone asked the hood immigrants, the ones that do it right, how they feel about this ?

Seriously wtf you all b!tchin about here? Most of you sh!tbirds don't make sh!t anyway. With a wife, kids, 401k and a mortgage you aren't paying any damn taxes. And on the off chance a couple of you happen to be a baller, make some real money, you make enough you don't really care about the taxes.

So what it boils down to is this, you're either miserable (wifes fat, job sucks, kids are retards and or get beat up, etc, etc, etc), you're a racist, or you just really don't like people. If I had to bet, I'd say its probably the last one for most here. There probably are a couple KKK members here but they are not the majority.

Think about it, this issue doesn't really affect 90% of the people here. So at the end of the day you're just b!tchin to b!tch. But I guess that makes sense considering most of you are fans of the whiniest b!tch of all time.

Oh that's right, I've heard rumor that everyone on fftoday message boards makes $10k a month. My bad lol. :D -_-

PS....If you happen to be single and no kids, yeah this issue does affect you, yes you pay taxes and it hits your paycheck. But you're focking single with no kids, you got no room to gripe about sh!t!

wasn't it you who said you wouldn't want a black guy to fock your daughter?

How much are we spending annually on border control and processing illegals? We need to do a lot of fat trimming. I would be fine with trimming some in this area.

I pay a lot in taxes. I would prefer to pay less.

Has anyone asked the hood immigrants, the ones that do it right, how they feel about this ?

They asked an immigrant this morning on NBC. He came from a central american country. He's been in construction for years. He wants them all sent back and made to apply for citizenship the way he did. He discussed the fact that if you let them in uncontrolled (remember, he's one of them that is here LEGALLY AND a US citizen), he could end up losing his job to someone that will work for 1/2 his wage. The only thing this helps is businesses that want to keep wages down. Pretty ###### up that Democrats are for it. All they care about is more votes. Then they ###### you in the ass.

We can all agree that anyone that likens the treatment of these kids to the Nazis should be dismissed as a moron, right?

wasn't it you who said you wouldn't want a black guy to fock your daughter?

Lol funny stuff. Seriously that stuff doesn't bother me in the least. I am pretty sure I have sampled every race and most nationalities out there myself. If my children choose to do so as well, more power to them.

Remember, born and raised in southern Cali. I'm as open minded and left leaning as you're going to find. I actually find it funny how the rest of the country is freaking out about this now.

Lol funny stuff. Seriously that stuff doesn't bother me in the least. I am pretty sure I have sampled every race and most nationalities out there myself. If my children choose to do so as well, more power to them.

Remember, born and raised in southern Cali. I'm as open minded and left leaning as you're going to find. I actually find it funny how the rest of the country is freaking out about this now.

ok my bad, how about an illegal Honduran with 6 kids, neck tattoos and no job ?

How much are we spending annually on border control and processing illegals? We need to do a lot of fat trimming. I would be fine with trimming some in this area.

I pay a lot in taxes. I would prefer to pay less.

Ok fair enough. I do as well. And I wouldn't mind paying less. But I would rather the cuts come elsewhere. End of the day, I am a humanist.

But you do realize most of the loudest voices screaming for the wall and zero tolerance deportation in this thread are not paying any taxes right?

Ok fair enough. I do as well. And I wouldn't mind paying less. But I would rather the cuts come elsewhere. End of the day, I am a humanist.

But you do realize most of the loudest voices screaming for the wall and zero tolerance deportation in this thread are not paying any taxes right?

link?

They asked an immigrant this morning on NBC. He came from a central american country. He's been in construction for years. He wants them all sent back and made to apply for citizenship the way he did. He discussed the fact that if you let them in uncontrolled (remember, he's one of them that is here LEGALLY AND a US citizen), he could end up losing his job to someone that will work for 1/2 his wage. The only thing this helps is businesses that want to keep wages down. Pretty ###### up that Democrats are for it. All they care about is more votes. Then they ###### you in the ass.

Exactly it. The congress wants status quo for differing reasons. Someone earlier mentioned all the illegals picking tobacco. I would wager that the big 6 tobacco companies profit between 30-40 Billion annually yet they need illegals to pick their tobacco. Fock them.

ok my bad, how about an illegal Honduran with 6 kids, neck tattoos and no job ?

I'd have to draw the line on the no job. Mother foker best man the fock up. Anyone with a swingin d!ck and not physically disabled best be out there hustlin.

But you know, I remember a time when men were men. They didn't b!tch and whine, they didn't complain, they didn't have thin skin, and they worked. Ahhhhh the good old days lol.

I'd have to draw the line on the no job. Mother foker best man the fock up. Anyone with a swingin d!ck and not physically disabled best be out there hustlin.

But you know, I remember a time when men were men. They didn't b!tch and whine, they didn't complain, they didn't have thin skin, and they worked. Ahhhhh the good old days lol.

yo why ya gotta be racist

You are a fuckin idiot. The law is that if you cross the border illegally, you get arrested. Because you get arrested, you can't hang out in your cell with your kids. You greatest characteristic is your ability to excel at being a moron.

Lying again FavreCo...stick to whining about tiger...youbwere better at that years ago.

Or claiming your support of Trumps was about blowing things up and your 401k.

All you are doing now is being the same old mindless Trump minion.

Its oathetic

That's hard to believe but I'm open to it. Please post the link to your search. :thumbsup:

It was the first hit when I googled "Illegal Immigrants by State".

http://www.pewhispanic.org/interactives/unauthorized-immigrants/

It does look like this is ALL illegal immigrants, which is why states like NY and NJ are high on the list too, but their percentage for Hispanic Illegals ONLY is low. North Carolina's is 60%. AZ is 80% which makes sense. So if we are talking Hispanic immigrants only.....its AZ 260k and NC 210k.

Not quite the huge discrepancy your condescending post alludes to, eh?

Haha, seriously tho men are getting very soft. And Trump is as soft as they come.

I agree that men getting soft, but I think the left pushes this. My father and grandfather would lose their mind if they heard about the people whining about the baker who wouldnt bake the dik cake for the qweers. They would be pissd if they knew about the losers that immediately blame the cops before the facts are know.

Trump has a backbone. He doesnt care if people like him. I dont agree with a lot of things he says or tweets, but he isnt soft.

I agree that men getting soft, but I think the left pushes this. My father and grandfather would lose their mind if they heard about the people whining about the baker who wouldnt bake the dik cake for the qweers. They would be pissd if they knew about the losers that immediately blame the cops before the facts are know.

Trump has a backbone. He doesnt care if people like him. I dont agree with a lot of things he says or tweets, but he isnt soft.

He whines, A LOT. In fact it seems like its all he does. And he has very thin skin.

I don't know about you but I always thought men don't whine.

At this point, with all that's been posted, from multiple sources, I'd be really damn careful about Who youre calling an idiot.

You're talking point is at least 60 hours old right now.

Even the Republicans stopped with this nonsense.

Coyotes (in this context) is a double entendre. I thought you were being a smart-arse saying <so the kids rode in on animals all by themselves>, that's my bad. :) You were meaning the connotation Coyote for smugglers.

But yes kids can get there with or without their Parents, always have. It's normal policy that if there is a family they don't separate. Until recently. The huge spike in numbers is there........

It's obviously a ploy by Trump to be harsher and to create political currency. Which to me is :thumbsdown:

I'm glad I brought the water-proof keyboard.

I thought you were being a smart-arse saying <so the kids rode in on animals all by themselves

:lol:

• Like 1

Probably not an answer you will like or accept.

A jackwad is getting destroyed on Fox right now. He had a plan. It was using a child with downs syndrome as his pawn who was separated from his parents. He was crushed when the other guy said the parents broke the law and by breaking the law, they were separated. He had nothing. He was pissed that he was getting destroyed. Then when the other guy mentioned illegals in this country murdering US citizens he once again had nothing but an angry face.

At this point, with all that's been posted, from multiple sources, I'd be really damn careful about Who youre calling an idiot.

You're talking point is at least 60 hours old right now.

Even the Republicans stopped with this nonsense.

You mean the ones that are afraid of losing seats and votes? Trump doesn't give a about them.

You mean the ones that are afraid of losing seats and votes? Trump doesn't give a ###### about them.

NO...that talking point is years old and was as dumb then as it is now.

Illegals commit more violent crimes than citizens.