Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

**Official 2018 Week 1 thread**

what the fock is going on with kamara? Is he even in the game? He scored a few quick points then nothing

what the fock is going on with kamara? Is he even in the game? He scored a few quick points then nothing

Welcome to the coaching nightmare that is Sean Peyton. He said he isn't going to overwork Kamara, even if he's losing, and dammit he is going to stick to it

Here is the deal, NFL coaches and front office personel suck, hard. Mixon is destroying the Colts, and yet he has less than 10 touches at half. Welcome to horrible coaching, which affects like 80% of the league. Just wait until you hear Jackson proclaim We need to get Joe Mixon the ball more.... Oh really coach Jackson, man who makes more in one year than most will ever make in their lives. You couldn't figure that out in the game? Plus, even when he says that, he still probably won't actually get Mixon the ball more. I never ever trust any football "expert" and their judgment

So, I take it Alex Collins is out because of his fumble? I see Javorius Allen getting all the carries and the last TD.

I'm a very concerned Collins owner. But the game is out of reach at this point so I'm not sure what can be made of Allen's usage.

To Collins owners, he isn't anything special. He has zero special attributes. He is still the best back on Balt, so that's saying something. Just a solid dude, another Alfred Morris

"Fournette questionable to return."

And this is why I never, ever draft Fournette.

yup always hurt sorry Guru

Come on dudes. I am away from home. I need football convo. I just scared a few people with my voracious football banter. Help me not scare people at this Rando bar

Come on dudes. I am away from home. I need football convo. I just scared a few people with my voracious football banter. Help me not scare people at this Rando bar

Sorry man. I'm at 3,999 posts, and I'm saving my 4,000th for something really awesome.

Looked like Goodwin went out early. Sucks for me, I drafted him as my #2 WR in all 3 leagues. I only started him in 1 league due to match up. Happened to be the same team I drafted Fournette, I hope I can overcome 2 guys out for a win.

-Collins might not be the best back on Balt. He isn't special and can't continue to fumble. Dixon should be owned.

-Bell owners might stop laughing off Connor owners trade offers. --- Bell is kinda disrespecting his team on twitter. Not good.

-Mixon is the bellcow and will get carries and targets.

-Load up on D's and RB's going against Buffalo. They are horrid and McCoy isn't even a flex play.

-Pettis might be the best WR in San Fran and Kittle looked like the truth. Kittle missed a bomb and could have had a bigger game.

-KC D is horrid. Rivers should have hit 3 more BOMBS that were dropped.

-Tyreek and Mahomes are going to be a special pair. Love the offense that KC is running. Bringing Air Raid concepts to the NFL. Not good for Kareem Hunt.

-Collins might not be the best back on Balt. He isn't special and can't continue to fumble. Dixon should be owned.

Been waiting two years, one injury, and one PED pop for Dixon to get a chance. He's mildly exciting to watch, that's for sure.