K Dan Bailey

Marvin Jones

Cooper Kupp

Tyler Boyd

Michael Crabtree

Dalvin Cook

Buck Allen

Derrick Henry

Current record is1-2 and this week supposed to be close.. how do you improve this team?

Eh, your QB situation is a concern.

Unless you are permitted to start 6 RBs, move of them.

Ie) dependent on scoring, Mixon for a Stafford, Ryan

Eh, your QB situation is a concern.

Unless you are permitted to start 6 RBs, move of them.

Ie) dependent on scoring, Mixon for a Stafford, Ryan

Mixon is a steep price for an average starting QB. I would think one of his lower end backs would be enough to the right team.

Also, this guy posted this same question yesterday I'm pretty sure. Let's not encourage this type of behavior.

• Like 1

Mixon is a steep price for an average starting QB. I would think one of his lower end backs would be enough to the right team.

Perhaps, but Cook or Henry would be a tough sale right now.

I get everyone loves Baker, but ^^^ that guy is one hit or a couple bad games away from having no QB on his team.

Perhaps, but Cook or Henry would be a tough sale right now.

I get everyone loves Baker, but ^^^ that guy is one hit or a couple bad games away from having no QB on his team.

I agree Baker isn't someone you want to be your only guy right now. I just assume that in most leagues there's one team being forced to start a Wilkins type back due to injuries. Selling them Allen or Cook based on his potential for their back up QB should be doable.

How the hell did you end up with only Baker Mayfield as a Qb after only 3 weeks?

How the hell did you end up with only Baker Mayfield as a Qb after only 3 weeks?

He went with the RB-RB-RB-RB-WR-RB, draft strategy.

*Edit- Im curious who he had a week ago.

Had horrible luck with RB health the past 4 seasons so I def went RB happy in the draft only other position I really paid any attention to was WR.. figured Id stream everything else..

..I streamed Tyrod last week🙁

It has become apparent my approach is flawed

Had horrible luck with RB health the past 4 seasons so I def went RB happy in the draft only other position I really paid any attention to was WR.. figured Id stream everything else..

..I streamed Tyrod last week

Yes, yes it is.

Experience is the best teacher though. You'll have that to look forward to in your future.

There is always next year. That's the fun part about ffball. When your team sucks by week 3, you only have to wait another year for it to possibly not suck. Unless of course your team sucks next year too, then you only need to wait 2 years until your team doesn't suck!!

• Like 1

..I streamed Tyrod last week🙁

I'd just tweak it. I have no problem going RB heavy and landing Gurley, McC, and Mixon. Had you gone with a wr instead of Henry and taken a safer late round QB, you'd probably be a top team.

I'd actually package Baker and Cupp and see what QB return that may bring

I like your team, and would stand pat. Mayfield and Landry are gonna put up good #'s, and Gurly and McCaffery are a great RB combo with Mixon in the flex. Might consider starting Kupp over ARob until Trubisky shows something.

Don't like your defense, but assume you are streaming. Wouldn't panic....have a good squad for a 12 man league.

I think you need a real QB and a top level WR.

Several teams must have 2 good QBs if you only have one and it's Mayfield (that's pathetic). Of the teams with 2 decent QBs look at one with a good WR that needs an RB. The backup QB should come cheap as kind of a throw-in.

You may need to dangle a Mixon/Marvin Jones to get something like B Rothlesberger/D Adams type return.

I agree with Einsteins dog. Somebody must have 2 better QBs than Mayfield and you have quality to give. ARob, Cook, Kupp etc. What about the WW to back up Mayfield in case he fails. (Dalton, Keenum, Flacco, EManning etc available?)