Sign in to follow this  
Law

Zeurlein?

Did he break his pushy again???

No FG attempts and going for two after TDs.

F this guy!!

Rams opened with a safety. Tried for two to tie after the first TD, went for two to take a three point lead after the second.

Whoo Hoo!

ONE POINT!

LegaTron my ass!

Rams opened with a safety. Tried for two to tie after the first TD, went for two to take a three point lead after the second.

This

Zuerlein gave me an 8 to my opponents Butker's 5, No complaints, No hesitation to ride him as long as he's out there

• Like 1

He was money with the game winner

If Gurley didn’t bust it on that last 3rd and 12, he would have had 3 more points.

game script. If they make the 1st 2 point conversion then he is kicking XP and FG the rest of the day. having to chase the points missed on that first 2 pointer is what killed his value the rest of the game.

He ended up being OK, but like Boswell with the Steelers, not sure how much I want a K on a team with a coach so willing to go for 2 early on.

Kicking is reliant on game flow and frankly luck. What I like about Zuerlein is the Rams rarely punt, that's all you can really ask for a kicker on an offense that scores lots of points. It's even better if you get bonuses for longer FGs

Hilarious that people are complaining about Zuerlein after one week of 8 points. I played Prater and got 2.

I feel bad for the ever growing population of fantasy nerds who spend sundays flipping their over a kicker half way through the game. And then step back and realize they own 9 different kickers in 14 different leagues. Then are rooting for 3 others in daily lineups. Its getting pretty goofy out there in fantasyville