Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

It will soon be "creepy" for anyone to criticize AOC

28 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Be careful. You know how outraged MDC gets when people reply to his posts.

Yeah, if you respond to that dude he says he is in your head, but if he responds to you it's normal. So weird.... Now Cortez is pulling the same crap. She publicly pulls out her best ghetto "I'm the boss" and doesn't want anyone to comment on it. This is the state of the left.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

She must not have tweeted or said anything publicly yet today. 

True or false, the main stream media made AOC the poster child of the democrat party long before the Republican party or Fox news ever mentioned her name?

True or false, AOC made it a point to go on a number of interviews locally and nationally, spouting incompetence, long before the Republican party or Fox news ever mentioned her name?

Since the answer to BOTH of those questions is "True", I think it's safe to say that the attention she's getting is totally on the shoulders of her and the media.

Honestly, I don’t believe I’d even heard of her until after she pulled off the big upset to win the nomination (and in her district, the general election was just a formality)

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Whoa...

A candidate running for office sought media exposure? 

Crazy!

Whoa...

A candidate running for office sought media exposure then states:

"Like, Why Are You So Obsessed With Me?"

I agree, she is crazy.

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

Whoa...

A candidate running for office sought media exposure then states:

"Like, Why Are You So Obsessed With Me?"

I agree, she is crazy.

And this is different from you guys and Trump how? He wins because the media couldn't stop covering what a classhless moron he was and now you guys whine about why the media covers every little slip-up he makes!😨

again, if it has to be explained to you yet again which apparently it does, the difference? POTUS versus some not shiit Junior congressperson.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And this is different from you guys and Trump how? He wins because the media couldn't stop covering what a classhless moron he was and now you guys whine about why the media covers every little slip-up he makes!😨

again, if it has to be explained to you yet again which apparently it does, the difference? POTUS versus some not shiit Junior congressperson.

You keep going back to Trump, yet, the media has been doing this for decades.  That's why your complaints fall on deaf ears.  The left and anti-Trump movement have NO credibility with the Republican's and pro-Trumpers.  You might as well stop complaining because no one cares.  I know, then you'll say. like the other libturds, that the right complains, but it's not complaining, it's simply calling out the bull crap left's hypocrisy of the last 40+ years.

• Like 1

To sum up: 

1. Pro trumper's don't like or listen to Trump criticism. Wow. Shocked I tell you!

2. Trumper's don't complain. LOL

And you wonder...😄

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You keep going back to Trump, yet, the media has been doing this for decades.  That's why your complaints fall on deaf ears.  The left and anti-Trump movement have NO credibility with the Republican's and pro-Trumpers.  You might as well stop complaining because no one cares.  I know, then you'll say. like the other libturds, that the right complains, but it's not complaining, it's simply calling out the bull crap left's hypocrisy of the last 40+ years.

Exactly!

Just now, wiffleball said:

To sum up: 

1. Pro trumper's don't like or listen to Trump criticism. Wow. Shocked I tell you!

And you wonder...😄

You have no grasp of reality.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

To sum up: 

And you wonder...😄

No, to sum up...

1. You cry like a little b!tch when you don't get you way because someone hurt your feelings
  2. You hate bullies, but you are the bully
  3. This has been going on for 40 years and still have learned that YOU are the problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, to sum up...

1. You cry like a little b!tch when you don't get you way because someone hurt your feelings
  2. You hate bullies, but you are the bully
  3. This has been going on for 40 years and still have learned that YOU are the problem.

Nailed it.

Quick score check for those just now checking into the game, Tampa and his little band of mean girls is upset that AOC called them out for being obsessed with her. It's literally the entire thread.

Now he's just venting and flailing and no one's really sure at what. 😄

39 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Honestly, I don’t believe I’d even heard of her until after she pulled off the big upset to win the nomination (and in her district, the general election was just a formality)

99.999% of the world agrees.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Quick score check for those just now checking into the game, Tampa and his little band of mean girls is upset that AOC called them out for being obsessed with her. It's literally the entire thread.

Thank you for proving me right.

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Don't forget to add Mr Hand and / or 12th man popping in with her scathing analysis and thoughtful commentary.  She's like the Maxine Waters of the mean girls.

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You don't read well. We are pleased that she runs at the mouth like she does. It only helps Republicans. Again, you have no grasp of reality and you calling anyone a mean girl is rich.....you are the poster child for doing that.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Don't forget to add Mr Hand with thoughtful commentary. 

Thanks good buddy!

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Don't forget to add Mr Hand and / or 12th man popping in with her scathing analysis and thoughtful commentary.  She's like the Maxine Waters of the mean girls.

Shiny and HT are the same way. 

For every Spike, they've got a handful of Chester's. 😃

Apparently, the media has been doing something regarding AOC for 40 years now. Which is weird, cuz I think she's like 26...

Thank God for Hannity.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Apparently, the media has been doing something regarding AOC for 40 years now. Which is weird, cuz I think she's like 26...

Thank God for Hannity.

Again, no grasp of reality. Keep flailing away! It's great to watch.

5 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I'm not drawing a red line. I said it was strange for a 2 month member of the House to get such daily coverage from foxnews, but that's a choice the media is free to make.

If she is savvy enough, she should even be able to use it to her advantage (not unlike how Trump used the media to his advantage). The attention obviously gives her a lot more influence and power than what would be the norm for someone at her level. I mean, I think it's amazing that every Dem candidate is kinda forced to weigh in on the new green deal.

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

The left loves her because she's a dolt and they can use her to float their dumbest ideas and gauge the public's reaction.  

The right loves her because she's a dolt and they can use her to paint the entire party as nutjobs being led by a dolt. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

I think she is great and the more she opens her mouth the better the chances are for Trump in 2020.

Yep.  I firmly believe most of the people who are in the middle are like wtf?!  But they can't say anything for fear of becoming a pariah, similar to all this trans/gender stuff.  Most people just sit in the background and let the loud people on the extremes battle it out.  Then elections come... guess we'll see.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

That's right.  And what happened?  Fox was making fun of Crowley for losing to Cortez.  It was then when the DNC praised her and called her the future of the party.  She went on talk shows, did interviews, and posted tons of tweets.  AFTER all of that, is when Fox reacted.  She started spouting moronic statements like "the reason unemployment is down is because people have 2 jobs".  No one on the left/MSM called her out on it, just kept boasting about her.  THAT's when Fox and Conservatives started calling out her inaccuracies, lies, and incompetence.

• Like 1

Cortez is a real life clown show. I can't understand how some people don't see that. This does need to be reported and commented on because some ill informed people voted for her.

Roseanne Roseannadanna goes to Congress. 

Funny, I just clicked on a story some facts about AOC living in luxury condos. Mostly because I remember seeing on TV how creepy it was to be chasing down anybody's address. Much less somebody who you know lunatics are going to be obsessing over. That's just irresponsible and dangerous right there.

But what caught me what is the moronic Fox and fiends we're screaming about this luxury condo that she lives in Ware, quoting apparently, the starting price for a one-bedroom apartment average is $2,000 a month!

Now, maybe that shocks the average 77 year old Fox viewer? But half of them are living in assisted living that cost upwards of $6,000 a month.

But for anybody who's shop for an apartment in The last 5 years? For themselves or their kid? Even college housing? 1800 to $2,000 in most cities these days is what a single bedroom apartment runs for. Maybe not armpit Ohio, but certainly Denver, Pittsburgh, Houston, Dallas, even OKC. Don't even get me started on places like Seattle.

Now, you have in the fact that she's housing in the Delmarva slash DC metroplex? holy balls. If all she's paying is $2,000 a month she's got a hell of a deal. And I'm sure soon enough Hannity will break the news that she's got some sweetheart deal if that's the case.

Seriously, just Google AOC and fox. Compare the results to literally any other first-termer in Congress and fox. It won't even be close.

Is the mean ol girl bullying Poor Fox News?

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Funny, I just clicked on a story some facts about AOC living in luxury condos. Mostly because I remember seeing on TV how creepy it was to be chasing down anybody's address. Much less somebody who you know lunatics are going to be obsessing over. That's just irresponsible and dangerous right there.

But what caught me what is the moronic Fox and fiends we're screaming about this luxury condo that she lives in Ware, quoting apparently, the starting price for a one-bedroom apartment average is $2,000 a month!

Now, maybe that shocks the average 77 year old Fox viewer? But half of them are living in assisted living that cost upwards of $6,000 a month.

But for anybody who's shop for an apartment in The last 5 years? For themselves or their kid? Even college housing? 1800 to $2,000 in most cities these days is what a single bedroom apartment runs for. Maybe not armpit Ohio, but certainly Denver, Pittsburgh, Houston, Dallas, even OKC. Don't even get me started on places like Seattle.

Now, you have in the fact that she's housing in the Delmarva slash DC metroplex? holy balls. If all she's paying is $2,000 a month she's got a hell of a deal. And I'm sure soon enough Hannity will break the news that she's got some sweetheart deal if that's the case.

Seriously, just Google AOC and fox. Compare the results to literally any other first-termer in Congress and fox. It won't even be close.

Is the mean ol girl bullying Poor Fox News?

It starts at 2k a month. I doubt she's staying in the one or two apartments that costs that.  It's a come on meant to get rubes to the place and upsell them a more expensive unit. You're a smart guy, you should be able to figure that out. Like the media that reported it, you didn't take a minute to think about it. Which makes you a rube, blinded by TDS. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It starts at 2k a month. I doubt she's staying in the one or two apartments that costs that.  It's a come on meant to get rubes to the place and upsell them a more expensive unit. You're a smart guy, you should be able to figure that out. Like the media that reported it, you didn't take a minute to think about it. Which makes you a rube, blinded by TDS. 

Look up: "average"

It's not a synonym for minimum .

Hey, that rhymes! 

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Look up: "average"

It's not a synonym for minimum .

Hey, that rhymes! 

She's not living in one of the one bedrooms. You know this, but yet you puke out what you're told. And you're the one making fun of fox viewers. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She's not living in one of the one bedrooms. You know this, but yet you puke out what you're told. And you're the one making fun of fox viewers. Lol. 

Wiff isn’t well.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How would we know she wouldn’t have a one bedroom? Does she have kids? Is she even married? 

I have lived in a lot of apartments (do now in fact), and I have never decided to splurge on extra bedrooms I didn’t need. 

37 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

How would we know she wouldn’t have a one bedroom? Does she have kids? Is she even married? 

I have lived in a lot of apartments (do now in fact), and I have never decided to splurge on extra bedrooms I didn’t need. 

I know. And so do you. Stop it. 

I'd pay good money to see a AOC / Hillary cage match. Make sure and wear proper ear protection from all the harpy screeching, though. And please for the love of God DO NOT end up ripping each other's tops off (unless it's only AOC that has her cans pops out). 

Even the democrats who don't like Cortez and call themselves "conservatives" or "centrists" in their party are all hell bent on one thing and only one thing in this country: democratic seats to outnumber republican seats. They don't give a shlt about what is actually going on in the country.

I especially like the part about with less democrat seats there is only misery and republican rule.

“Being unified means ensuring that Democrats aren’t primary-ing other sitting Democrats,” Gottheimer said. “Since when is it okay to put you on a Nixonian list? We need to have a big tent in our party or we won’t keep the House or win the White House.” 

Matt Bennett, a spokesman for the moderate think tank Third Way:

“Without the people who flipped seats, there is no Speaker Pelosi, there is no Michael Cohen hearing, there is no background-check bill — there is only misery and Republican rule,” he said. “No one in the Democratic Party should be doing anything to jeopardize those seats. No one.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/centrist-democrats-push-back-against-partys-liberal-surge/ar-BBUgNNC?ocid=ientp