Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

This is not a hate crime why?

Just noticed this version of the story doesn't mention the fact that laquisha, yes that's a real name, screamed at the guy while he she was beating him that he should go back to his own country!

Again, if that's not a hate crime, what the hell is?

What additional pisses me off is, how many videos have you seen him some white threatening to call the cops on some black person? I mean, those people are idiots. But that goes viral in an instant and there's commentary all over the news about how awful it is to be a black person.

show me a video of this focking gorilla holding the brick that she beat the 91 year old Hispanic man with and it's crickets.

God, I hate this place more and more.

we had Jeff sessions running around trying to outlaw marijuana for Christ's sake, but particularly in his role? Not doing a thing to applying even standards when it came to hate crimes? Or eliminate the focking category all together?

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

God, I hate this place more and more.

Do let the door hit your ass on the way out...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Or eliminate the focking category all together?

This is what should happen.

Hate crimes was bullsh!t from the get go. It's thought crime.

Why should you get punished differently because you shot a guy because you hate his kind rather than shooting him for his wallet? Or just because he's a doosh?

All it is is pandering to the victim classes. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This is what should happen.

Hate crimes was bullsh!t from the get go. It's thought crime.

Why should you get punished differently because you shot a guy because you hate his kind rather than shooting him for his wallet? Or just because he's a doosh?

All it is is pandering to the victim classes. 

Exactly. Not to mention that it flies in the face of "equal protection under the law." It becomes EXTRA protection under the law for the "class" of victim.

• Like 1

Hate crimes, Affirmative Action, and any other unequally applied policies should be abolished. Everyone should have equal rights and opportunities under US policies.

I guess this is better?

Prosecutors added hate crime allegations in an amended complaint but they were not part of the plea agreement that ended the case