Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Real life "50 First Dates"

With her brain resetting every night, this teen has been stuck on repeat for past 16 months

GREENSBORO, N.C. - A North Carolina high school student is living a real-life "50 First Dates" after she suffered a sports injury in 2017 that left her with anterograde amnesia, a rare condition that causes her brain to "reset" every night while she sleeps and without any memories from the prior day.

So I could rape her and get away with it? Bet she’s faking it for attention. Started as a joke but she got addicted to the routine. Like those fakers who wake up and suddenly speak with a British accent, completely bogus.

2 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Drew Barrymore looked pretty good in that movie IIRC

Very good movie, imo :thumbsup:

Horrible.  Watched a short doc recently about a guy who lost his memory in his 30's.  Can't remember anything including what he did 20 seconds before. Will play the piano, because he did that before the accident, and when he is done someone will ask him if he knows how to play, and he will say "I have never played the piano in my life".  

55 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Horrible.  Watched a short doc recently about a guy who lost his memory in his 30's.  Can't remember anything including what he did 20 seconds before. Will play the piano, because he did that before the accident, and when he is done someone will ask him if he knows how to play, and he will say "I have never played the piano in my life".  

never seen it