Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Wagging the Dog

Now that all the scandals and corruption and what not are starting to pile up, do we hit ran first? Or Venezuela? Or both?

We're doing a pretty fantastic job  of once again doing Israel's bidding. So the idea of hitting Iran before Trump potentially leaves office seems reasonable. But Venezuela is right on our doorstep.

Then again, if M testifies or New York State steps in, both isn't that out of the question.

Now that the false accusations have been laid bare I suggest the next step is to get after Comey and his minions with a fervent approach.   The FBI, DOJ, CIA.....all of them need to fear being called out and punished for violating our civil rights.

That aside I hope that constant pressure, and actual accountability, toward Iran and N.Korea deliver an eventual better relationship for us.  I also hope Trump's insistence on treating Russia firmly and perhaps even harshly gives way to a better long term relationship.  

Need to keep on the healthcare actions as well, the right things are happening there.  need to force the Democrats to somehow improve border security policies, and make the border much stronger.

24 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Now that all the scandals and corruption and what not are starting to pile up

I don't have words.

:doh:

Never change man, never change.

Venezuela is right on our doorstep? I guess if you leave out Mexico and Central America. Yup, it's right next to the Florida Keys. 

Now even the GOP is going in for Trump jr. Yeah, that knit with us a hold up real well under questioning. I guess Trump is pissed.

Just wait until Kushy

cracks like an egg.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Now even the GOP is going in for Trump jr. Yeah, that knit with us a hold up real well under questioning. I guess Trump is pissed.

Just wait until Kushy

cracks like an egg.

Dude, use your words..

I've lost track of all the scandals and corruption piling up.

Is it so big that it's invisible or is it just plain invisible?

Oh, there's Barr over there refusing to testify in the House of Representatives. Michael Avenatti said something. My free throw shooting percentage went down when one of the socks I wore yesterday missed landing in the clothes hamper across the room. Orange Man Bad. NYTimes has Trump's tax returns.

Things are piling up.

Things are about to pile up.

The Dem's are doing their part to denigrate Barr, ahead of him going after their criminal activity, I look forward to Comey and others being prosecuted.....soooo...looking forward to it...

• Like 1

:lol: ...

so we've moved on from Russia being our biggest foe. 

was it the more flexibility?  Or did the 80s finally take their foreign policy back ? 

Trump is having one of the best weeks of his presidency and further, he hasn't expressed much of any interest in invading anyone. That's one of the selling points for why he was better than Hillary. 

If he's going to wag the dog, he should at least wait for a sh*tty seek to do it.

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nothing is gonna stop what's coming wiff :(

You fell for it  :lol:

He’s a train wreck.

On 5/9/2019 at 4:26 PM, wiffleball said:

Now that all the scandals and corruption and what not are starting to pile up, do we hit ran first? Or Venezuela? Or both?

We're doing a pretty fantastic job  of once again doing Israel's bidding. So the idea of hitting Iran before Trump potentially leaves office seems reasonable. But Venezuela is right on our doorstep.

Then again, if M testifies or New York State steps in, both isn't that out of the question.

If you think we are going to hit Iran you clearly do not pay attention to the middle East. Israel will do OUR bidding and make it look like its their idea. Using US supplied arms and information of course.