Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

ICE vs Antifa

Nice. I wish they could inflict more damage on that scum. And I love how they scream "facism". Sorry Brandon, you don't live under facism. You actually live in nice, safe,  boring times, brought to you by stout men that came before you and actually fought against something truly evil. You have a camera on your smart phone and run to the nearest police station to make a complaint when it gets a little rough.  Not quite like the fight against real fascism 80 years ago. Those guys could only complain to the guy in the fox hole next to them

LMFAO "I LOVE YOU!!!!" 😂

Fvcking libs.  Worthless lazy piles of sh!t.   When push comes to shove and I mean ...if there were an all out fight....do they realize they'd all be dead? 

Is that what they are pushing for? To become martyrs? LOL. 

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Fvcking libs.  Worthless lazy piles of sh!t.   When push comes to shove and I mean ...if there were an all out fight....do they realize they'd all be dead? 

Is that what they are pushing for? To become martyrs? LOL. 

That's exactly what they're pushing for.  You see, they haven't really suffered like their ancestors have so they feel like they have to create situations for that so everyone can feel sorry for them.

Greatest country/society the world has ever seen and it's never good enough.  The professional outrage/victim groups need for things to be bad so they manufacture incidents so they can then turn around and say "SEE!!!" and validate their existence.

Otherwise, they would have to actually work for a living like everyone else.  Can't have that.

Wasn't it Seattle where the cops were told to stand down and allow Antifa to control the streets?

23 minutes ago, sderk said:

Wasn't it Seattle where the cops were told to stand down and allow Antifa to control the streets?

I think it was Portland. Seattle cops are told to stand down when it comes to anything junkie homeless related though. 

12 hours ago, DonS said:

I think it was Portland. Seattle cops are told to stand down when it comes to anything junkie homeless related though. 

Yeah, you are right. That video of the cops standing there was simply mind-numbing while those assh0les did what they did. I wonder how I would have reacted to them if I was driving through there. My thoughts are that I may have just not moved at all. Can't run them over, else get arrested. I would rather have a cop come over and tell me to turn right. They start damaging my car, I guess that could be seen as a threat to my personal well being so I just start driving straight forward. Who knows? :dunno:

Always love watching hippies get pummeled. 😆

38 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

They run out of rubber bullets?

Oh and which one is wiff?

Wiff is the one on the ground getting paintballed.  MDC is the one filming and screaming "I Love You!" to him.

• Haha 2