Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Another crazy leftist Trump hater

Why do you people still bother to respond to Newbie? 
He has no real opinion on any of the subjects that are talked about here. He's just here to troll. 

Don't feed the troll and it might go away like it did last time.  tia

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd never be anywhere near a sh*tshow like that. I wouldn't even acknowledge a bunch of losers spending their day huddled on a street corner looking for attention and I sure as hell wouldn't be wearing a swastika hat. So I'd have no roll in that loser showdown.

“Swastika hat” 😂

9 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Why do you people still bother to respond to Newbie? 
He has no real opinion on any of the subjects that are talked about here. He's just here to troll. 

Don't feed the troll and it might go away like it did last time.  tia

And you've offered what opinion?

I've offered plenty. And it's encouraged discussion.  You are the saltiest little weakling I've ever seen on a messageboard. I guess being single for ten years will do that.  Here's a tip, put me on ignore. You're jealousy obviously plays on your mind and drives you to make these feminine whiny posts. Stop torturing yourself. This is exactly what the ignore feature is for.

Love the attacks.  Only one person offering up an opinion other than "Black people bad. Red hats good", and it makes me public enemy #1.  That is some serious mental weakness.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Love the attacks.  Only one person offering up an opinion other than "Black people bad. Red hats good", and it makes me public enemy #1.  That is some serious mental weakness.

You recently said that you know someone has lost an argument when they start insulting which is what you have been doing. HTH

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And you've offered what opinion?

I've offered plenty. And it's encouraged discussion.  You are the saltiest little weakling I've ever seen on a messageboard. I guess being single for ten years will do that.  Here's a tip, put me on ignore. You're jealousy obviously plays on your mind and drives you to make these feminine whiny posts. Stop torturing yourself. This is exactly what the ignore feature is for.

:sleep:

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You recently said that you know someone has lost an argument when they start insulting which is what you have been doing. HTH

I've insulted one person. Little whiny feminine Suxbnme.  His act is old. He attacks me every chance he gets. I hate crybabies.   I don't attack, but attack me and you better be prepared.  Internet, real life.  Makes no difference. Although, as you can imagine, it never happens in real life.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did you watch the video? Or maybe this is all because of all the people you say hate me on this site, oh guru?

I've insulted one person. Little whiny feminine Suxbnme.  His act is old. He attacks me every chance he gets. I hate crybabies.   I don't attack, but attack me and you better be prepared.  Internet, real life.  Makes no difference. Although, as you can imagine, it never happens in real life.

Wait a sec. You must be MDC on another login. No other explanation.

Just now, SUXBNME said:

:sleep:

And the ten year act continues.  A totally unprovoked attack on me. I destroy you. You post a sleepy emoji. Over and over and over....LOL  You're quite the clever one.

Do you ever ask yourself why you've gone a decade without a woman? 

You've insulted more than one person. The tough guy shtick 🤣

Just now, The Observer said:

And the ten year act continues.  A totally unprovoked attack on me. I destroy you. You post a sleepy emoji. Over and over and over....LOL  You're quite the clever one.

Do you ever ask yourself why you've gone a decade without a woman? 

You seem to have a lot of friends here. :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd never be anywhere near a sh*tshow like that. I wouldn't even acknowledge a bunch of losers spending their day huddled on a street corner looking for attention and I sure as hell wouldn't be wearing a swastika hat. So I'd have no roll in that loser showdown.

How about 50 year olds wearing McNabbs jersey in a sports bar? Do you give them the time of day? 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You've insulted more than one person. The tough guy shtick 🤣

That is what she does for a living. :dunno:

So back on subject, is the full video available? Showing what provoked him to get out of the car?  I think it was edited/clipped to start at the point for a reason.  Surely people were filming what led up to it. I'd be anxious to see that.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

That is what she does for a living. :dunno:

It is sad and pathetic but that is what Newbie gets off on doing.

So back on subject, is the full video available? Showing what provoked him to get out of the car?  I think it was edited/clipped to start at the point for a reason.  Surely people were filming what led up to it. I'd be anxious to see that.

The big bad red racist hat did it!  :cry:

it was her freaking turn!  :cry:

You're right. There is a good chance that out of the thousand cars that passed by that corner they singled out the car full of black people to harrass. Yeah, that's the ticket. 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

It is sad and pathetic but that is what Newbie gets off on doing.

True. Attention hog no matter what kind it is. This is why I think it's MDC or a family member behind the name. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about 50 year olds wearing McNabbs jersey in a sports bar? Do you give them the time of day? 

McNabb, no.  But I'm cool with Wentz, Foles, or Cunningham.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're right. There is a good chance that out of the thousand cars that passed by that corner they singled out the car full of black people to harrass. Yeah, that's the ticket. 

Ummmm, I think we both know what the red hats' feelings are about black people.  So it's not entirely out of the question that there was an exchange before the guy got out of the car.

Is there anything more sad than a board 'nobody' desperately trying to get the attention of someone to try to validate himself?  

(Pssst, sperk, you're trying too hard. I'll recognize you eventually)

Ummmm, I think we both know what the red hats' feelings are about black people.  So it's not entirely out of the question that there was an exchange before the guy got out of the car.

And now it's Trump supporters are all racists?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is there anything more sad than a board 'nobody' desperately trying to get the attention of someone to try to validate himself?  

(Pssst, sperk, you're trying too hard. I'll recognize you eventually)

A board nobody? It's a shame your massive ego makes you act like you do here.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hats have feelings?

I'd love to see him in the Super Bowl. Great guy.  👍

Yea, off to a rough start here, he and his wife just announced they had a miscarriage.

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Yea, off to a rough start here, he and his wife just announced they had a miscarriage.

I know. That sucks. I heard he missed a few days of OTAs, but his wife insisted that she was alright and he should get with his team.  I'll be routing for Jacksonville now against everyone but Philly. You have a great leader.

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

I didn't know that. That is terrible. Hopefully they can try again and it goes well.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so wait, Newbie was fine when CNN ran with the racist maga kids and the injun in an edited video, but now he wants to wait for the whole video

I always want as much information as is available.  I don't follow the right vs left playbook.  I hope Jussie Smollet never works another day in his life. Not as an actor, anyway. He's the lowest of lowlifes. I would think that, according to script, I should be playing the role of supporting him.  I'm all about information. Which is why I said that if this black guy simply pulled over to mess with dudes with MAGA hats on, I hope he's charged with a crime.

I know. That sucks. I heard he missed a few days of OTAs, but his wife insisted that she was alright and he should get with his team.  I'll be routing for Jacksonville now against everyone but Philly. You have a great leader.

Confirmed. MDC

1 OTA and she said get back the team needs you

Love that woman already

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I didn't know that. That is terrible. Hopefully they can try again and it goes well.

🤟

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

1 OTA and she said get back the team needs you

Love that woman already

I'm more concerned about the beating/stretching her poor pusssy is taking  #bigdicknick