Sign in to follow this  
University of Oregon students demand removal of pioneer statue because they feel oppressed...

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

My guess is in about 10 years they take the dynamite to it so they can do one big Trump face. Mount Trumpmore. 

Since the Trump supporters are not the people removing these monuments, your comment makes no sense at all and borders on ignorance.

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

When do you think Mt. Rushmore will come down?

20-30 years.

7 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

My guess is in about 10 years they take the dynamite to it so they can do one big Trump face. Mount Trumpmore. 

Trump fans would never do anything but honor Mt. Rushmore. I'd say that in about 40 years, President Ocasio-Cortez would have them replaced with herself, Marx, Lenin, and Mao.

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Since the Trump supporters are not the people removing these monuments, your comment makes no sense at all and borders on ignorance.

Godddamn, man. Had I painted the sarcasm any thicker it would have been commercial grade. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Trump fans would never do anything but honor Mt. Rushmore. I'd say that in about 40 years, President Ocasio-Cortez would have them replaced with herself, Marx, Lenin, and Mao.

I was at Mt Rushmore as a kid in the mid 90s and at that time they were talking about how the weather is eroding the fock out of the heads. I personally am not a fan of Abe Lincoln and would not mind another Trump victory followed by his face on that hillside. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They should feel inferior.

Hardy people who braved and survived through the wilderness and built something wonderful out of nothing, using their muscles, knowledge, ingenuity, and the sweat of their brow accomplished more in their lives than the whole collection of these worthless dipsh*ts will ever accomplish in their combined lifetimes of crying and moaning and peeing their pants at statues.

This school they built for their progeny is a testament to what they accomplished, you sh*t-filled cupcakes. 

You should move back. We need more people with this kind of historical hindsight and common sense. 

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

You are forgetting her best friends:  Tlaiba and Omar.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm sure she'd find a way to also get Pol Pot up there as well.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

You should move back. We need more people with this kind of historical hindsight and common sense. 

:thumbsup:

Thanks. 

At first I was hesitant to have my kids go through the Chinese education system because of the CCP indoctrination and the homework pile and grind. But the Chinese people all come out of it fully aware of the flaws, there are probably more pro-US/pro-liberty teachers in Chinese schools than US ones, and the girls are taught to be girls while the boys are taught to be boys rather than the opposite.

I’m really more concerned with the homework crush. Still, it’s bothersome. The day my wife recommended I take a day off work to go to the school when my daughter earned her red scarf, I really grit my teeth and wondered WTF was I still doing here. I wasn’t going to participate in that cr@p.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Gotta have Che Guevara. 

Yeah the point of this is "CK supports my struggle, Ill buy some".  Not "oh wow, CK makes nice underwear, ill buy some". Same reason I go to Dunkin and not Starbucks.

America is shedding its past so when the future proves to be a cruel place, no evidence of a better past will exist. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

America is shedding its past so when the future proves to be a cruel place, no evidence of a better past will exist. 

Yeah. Let's get rid of all evidence of history because history is dumb. There is no reason to try to remember the past, let's just be a communist nation and move forward with that.