Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Derrius Guice

RBBC eewwwww, noooooooooooooo, not drafting ANY Redskins RB's.   However, I hope this gets the dopes in my club league excited about picking him!     

Meh. I’ll take him at a RB4 price in a dynasty. I can see him however picking it up towards the end of the year. Nice dynasty stash

I hope the talk about would just go away.  

Im going to take him as a rb4, but he diffently has atleast rb3 or better potential.  

On 8/23/2019 at 8:26 AM, Maulers1973 said:

RBBC eewwwww, noooooooooooooo, not drafting ANY Redskins RB's.   However, I hope this gets the dopes in my club league excited about picking him!     

Jay Gruden is coaching for his job.  He can't afford to sit a back that is obviously better.  Guice will rise to the top in my opinion.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

What are the odds WAS trades AP to HOU?

If they are sold on guice, this seems like a very logical way to go.

although coming off an injury, and no NFL track record (last year was his rookie year and he was injured), I think the prudent move is to hang onto ADP unless someone offers a reasonably high price.

I think they need the insurance.

Skins fan here.  I remember him running against the Patriots the game he blew his knee out. 

My takeaway is he’s lost a step.  Doesn’t look like the same mercurial guy.  

Wait and see.  Feels like he’s a year away from that old guy. Which is fine. 

The guys I am in dynasty leagues with love Guice.  I'm with the Skins fan above.  I'll wait a year for him in redraft leagues.  Gil Brandt said he was the 2nd most talented back in the draft and he would have had a difficuolt decision to make as to taking Barkley in the early 1st or nabbing a different player there and taking Guice with the next pick.  I'm not familiar enough with Guice to make a statement on him, but some people seem to love his long term potential. 

Redraft league and I’m not waiting no year to take him as a rb4.  

To much potential.  

17 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Redraft league and I’m not waiting no year to take him as a rb4.  

To much potential.  

If you can get him at a decent price, it may be a good deal.  In the redrafts I have participated in, Guice has been going much earlier than what I've seen posted here.  After this past weekend, I have to think his stock will continue rising.  He's not going to be as cheap next weekend as he was last weekend.  I can't make myself pull the trigger on him in a middle round when their offensive line is horrible and they have Case Keenum as the starter with a rookie as the backup.  I hope he does well though.  Seems like a good kid that's had to struggle with a lot of injury time. 

Agreed. 

His stock is raising, but im not over paying, but in a 14 team non ppr, I might have to a little.