Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Steelers at Patriots: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Steelers: DT Isaiah Buggs, FS Sean Davis, QB Joshua Dobbs, TE Zach Gentry, OG Fred Johnson, CB Justin Layne, OT Chukwuma Okorafor

Patriots: DT Byron Cowart, OT Korey Cunningham, RB Damien Harris, DB Obi Melifonwu, WR Demaryius Thomas, LB Kyle Van Noy, CB Joejuan Williams

Need hurricane relief for the booth...the announcers are slobbing all over.  Must be a foot deep already in the booth.  Get some kleenex.  Michaels and Collinsworth must be dutch ruddering.

• Haha 1

No reason to play out the season, Patriots will win again. They will Dink and dunk everyone to death when AB comes on board and there’s just no stopping it. 

Brady’s arm strength is gone they say. He can’t throw it cuz he’s old. He was never that good. ‘Remember Matt Cassel that one time’ is also a cute last gasp. Hehe. They say but they’re not correct in what they say.

4 minutes ago, Connorsdad said:

I do like JuJu as a WR but I think you can call him 2 2 Smith-Schuster cause he is not a WR 1. 

Stephon Gilmore is probably the best corner in the league

Yeah Gilmore is extremely tough in man to man coverage. The Pats can be very frustrating for a teams best weapon. You are right though better games to come for the Steelers offense. 

Diagree, JuJu is a Wr1. 

Of you own him please sale him low, and then you will regret it. 

Kinda silly having Steelers starters in the game with 2 minutes left and down a ton. So stupid ! Now JuJu getting X-rays. 

2 hours ago, Connorsdad said:

Kinda silly having Steelers starters in the game with 2 minutes left and down a ton. So stupid ! Now JuJu getting X-rays. 

I expect nothing less from Tomlin.

It’s pretty clear who’s going to win the super bowl again.  My goodness.  The AFC Least once again offers zero resistance.  6 guaranteed wins right there.  Then, the announcers mentioned that in The Pats first 8 games they play NO playoff teams from the previous year.  We also know that any tough matchups will be in Foxboro.  Getting boring now.  Why even bother playing out the season? Don’t say KC either....we know they ain’t got it.  The AFC sucks.

Thats what fantasy football is for, right? How could anyone that’s a fan of any team even bother with this garbage? 

1 hour ago, RoadLizard said:

It’s pretty clear who’s going to win the super bowl again.  My goodness.  The AFC Least once again offers zero resistance.  6 guaranteed wins right there.  Then, the announcers mentioned that in The Pats first 8 games they play NO playoff teams from the previous year.  We also know that any tough matchups will be in Foxboro.  Getting boring now.  Why even bother playing out the season? Don’t say KC either....we know they ain’t got it.  The AFC sucks.

Thats what fantasy football is for, right? How could anyone that’s a fan of any team even bother with this garbage? 

Jesus Nancy, calm down. Yes there is KC. Baltimore could be very good as well. Who knows who else may emerge and the season is very young.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus Nancy, calm down. Yes there is KC. Baltimore could be very good as well. Who knows who else may emerge and the season is very young.

Oh Im fine with it.  I dont care, I actually find it hilarious at this point.  I think they'll win 10 SBs  and then Voldemort & Hoody will ride off into the outer realm. 

Baltimore?  Ummm.  Nope.  Just because they murdered a bush-league Dolphins team doesnt mean a damned thing.  KC?  Nope - an offensive/fantasy football juggernaut but they still have NO defense whatsoever and blew it last year.  They'll probably lose to some chicken-pooh team in the playoffs. 

Who else is there again?  San Diego?  Nope, another papaer tiger.  So is Pittsburgh.  Im just being realistic here.

3 hours ago, RoadLizard said:

Agreed. 

read on the heavy JuJu had X-rays and its just a toe ailment?? whatever that means? He said he expects to play next week vs Seattle at home.

probably miss some practice for extra rehab/ice/therapy.

Juju just got bottled up vs the Pats....Similar to what they did to Tyrek Hill in afc championship and Davante Adams in regular season last year. Im sure many others but these are ones i remember this morning.