Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Biden and Son Ukrainian and China shenanigans

What were these weasels up to that's making the media panic ? Anyone know the deal...you know they dont panic like this unless their covering up for more Obama administration crimes.

Yeah that’s the takeaway :lol:

This one might really take Trump down. It’s quite bad for him no matter what QueerAnon might tell you 

• Haha 2

Biden's son was appointed to the board of an energy company ran by an oligarch in Ukraine. Hunter Biden had no experience to hold such an appointment, raising eyebrows as to why he would be paid millions of dollars for something he knew nothing about. A Ukrainian prosecutor was then assigned to investigate the energy company. Joe Biden then threatened Ukraine, withholding billions in aid until the prosector was fired from the case. Joe is on video bragging about getting the prosector fired. A new, Obama Administration-friendly prosecutor was then hired.

Trump, knowing what happened, mentions it to a Ukranian official, and now the liberals are making it look like Trump is the one who is guilty for raising the subject.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Biden's son was appointed to the board of an energy company ran by an oligarch in Ukraine. Hunter Biden had no experience to hold such an appointment, raising eyebrows as to why he would be paid millions of dollars for something he knew nothing about. A Ukrainian prosecutor was then assigned to investigate the energy company. Joe Biden then threatened Ukraine, withholding billions in aid until the prosector was fired from the case. Joe is on video bragging about getting the prosector fired. A new, Obama Administration-friendly prosecutor was then hired.

Trump, knowing what happened, mentions it to a Ukranian official, and now the liberals are making it look like Trump is the one who is guilty for raising the subject.

Worms ...

Comment  ? 

I knew there had to be some scamming by the crooked Obama crew. Everytime the media and thier koolaid drinking sheep get all worked up and project onto trump, you know they are once again in full blown cover up Obama crimes panic mode.  Every focking time. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This one might really take Trump down. It’s quite bad for him no matter what QueerAnon might tell you 

It might eh ? :lol:

The media is the enemy of the people. 

So Biden, while vice president pressured the Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor investigating his son. 

Threatened to withhold funding if they didn't. 

= orange man bad! 

Again 

:lol:

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So Biden, while vice president pressured the Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor investigating his son. 

Threatened to withhold funding if they didn't. 

= orange man bad! 

Again 

:lol:

And Biden and his son would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling Giuliani!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This is it! This is the one! :lol:

Poor sleepy Joe, the good seed died, and he did everything he could for the bad one.

The whistleblower who sparked a mounting controversy over President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president did not have “firsthand knowledge” of the conversation, a person familiar with the situation told Fox News -- even as the issue fuels impeachment calls from Democrats.

The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblowerdid not have direct knowledge of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/source-says-whistleblower-didnt-have-firsthand-knowledge-of-trump-call-with-ukraine-president

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The whistleblower who sparked a mounting controversy over President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president did not have “firsthand knowledge” of the conversation, a person familiar with the situation told Fox News -- even as the issue fuels impeachment calls from Democrats.

The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblowerdid not have direct knowledge of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/source-says-whistleblower-didnt-have-firsthand-knowledge-of-trump-call-with-ukraine-president

gOoD EnOuGh Fo mEEEEEE - Democrats

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

They should get Mueller on this pronto! :lol:

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

So you admit then that if the guy’s right, we should be asking (again) if the president has committed treason?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So you admit then that if the guy’s right, we should be asking (again) if the president has committed treason?

How so ? 

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

How so ? 

Asking (again) a foreign government to interfere in a US election.

But really my question was directed at Phurfur. He seems to question the veracity of the whistleblower’s report, with the inference being that if it were true, it would be bad. Just trying to pin that down.

Gotta admit..This one bugs me a bit.  If it is true.  Don't know that yet...may never know.  But I don't like it.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Gotta admit..This one bugs me a bit.  If it is true.  Don't know that yet...may never know.  But I don't like it.

The "whistleblower" has already admitted it's all hearsay..

Meanwhile, there is a Video of Biden bragging about the incident..

People really need to get their priorities in order, this is party you have decided to support, it's disgusting.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

People really need to get their priorities in order, this is party you have decided to support, it's disgusting.

See thats not the right jump.    I can say two things.  1) Whatever you do to Trump, do to Biden.  I understand he can't be impeached, but he can lose the election. 2) Not liking this development doesn't at all mean I am automatically supporting democrats.  Saying things like that just make you look dumb.  Don't be dumb

• Like 2

Just so I'm clear. People think it was wrong for President Trump to ask the Ukranian President to look into why the prosecutor was fired for looking into the Bidens? 

I mean after the whole Russian hoax you would think people would want to know what dealing a presidential candidate had with foreign nations.

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

See thats not the right jump.    I can say two things.  1) Whatever you do to Trump, do to Biden.  I understand he can't be impeached, but he can lose the election. 2) Not liking this development doesn't at all mean I am automatically supporting democrats.  Saying things like that just make you look dumb.  Don't be dumb

That's why I said "people", as in the people who support this guy.  I have no idea if you do or not.

HTH

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

What specifically don't you like?

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Asking (again) a foreign government to interfere in a US election.

But really my question was directed at Phurfur. He seems to question the veracity of the whistleblower’s report, with the inference being that if it were true, it would be bad. Just trying to pin that down.

Don't be a nut and fall for this again. 

And ask yourself whatever happened to Chris Steele's dossier.  The Trump did nothing, and Hillary did nothing, then Steele should be locked up.  But he isn't.  :dunno:  

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

What specifically don't you like?

If Trump was withholding aid, to coerce the Ukrainian gubberment to investigate Biden's son.   

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

AND MINUS the spin from the right(he did it to stop investigation of son's company), he did nothing wrong.  He applied diplomatic pressure to get rid of a prosecutor that multiple nations wanted replaced because he was turning a blind eye to corruption.

I wonder which way the board will land on this one?  :dunno:

• Like 1

If Trump was withholding aid, to coerce the Ukrainian gubberment to investigate Biden's son.   

I don't understand why that's a problem, but you answered the question so thank you. I am wondering why Biden can get people fired and why his son was pad millions for doing nothing.

Also Why the hell are we giving aid to Ukraine? Jesus, is there any country on the planet who isn't at our teets?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't understand why that's a problem, but you answered the question so thank you. I am wondering why Biden can get people fired and why his son was pad millions for doing nothing.

Also Why the hell are we giving aid to Ukraine? Jesus, is there any country on the planet who isn't at our teets?

Well again, if Biden did it too, shame on him.  Doesn't absolve sh!t.

And the aid to Ukraine?  I don't know why.  

ETA: I don't know if one bit of this is true by the way, and may never know. However if it turns out to be true, it's troubling.

Someone doesn't know what treason is. Damn Worms, it's an actual legal term, yet you've been misusing it for years. 

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Precisely what Biden did that while vice president.  See that's how they get ya! Look what theyve done to adults like worms and honcho. Dont be that guy

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

AND MINUS the spin from the right(he did it to stop investigation of son's company), he did nothing wrong.  He applied diplomatic pressure to get rid of a prosecutor that multiple nations wanted replaced because he was turning a blind eye to corruption.

I wonder which way the board will land on this one?  :dunno:

:doh:

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Precisely what Biden did that while vice president.  See that's how they get ya! Look what theyve done to adults like worms and honcho. Dont be that guy

Then if Biden can be prosecuted for it, go after him too.   Using Biden as the "look he did it too" defense doesn't do anything for me.  

I won't say 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Then if Biden can be prosecuted for it, go after him too.   Using Biden as the "look he did it too" defense doesn't do anything for me.  

It isnt a he did it too. Its a he did it so let's spin it that trump is bad quickly show. 

Just now, drobeski said:

It isnt a he did it too. Its a he did it so let's spin it that trump is bad quickly show. 

Maybe.   I can't agree yet because there is too much to still find out.  Not gonna tell you that you're wrong

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I must have missed it — where did Biden try to extort a foreign government into interfering with a US presidential election?

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I must have missed it — where did Biden try to extort a foreign government into interfering with a US presidential election?

What?

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Did you miss the results of the Mueller report?

You're so fukking stupid that it's mind-blowing.

22 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Did you miss the results of the Mueller report?

You're so fukking stupid that it's mind-blowing.

I read the report. Trump knew the Russians intended to meddle for his benefit and invited them to do so, but somehow in mueller’s mind that didn’t amount to a conspiracy.

And Trump would’ve been indicted for obstruction of justice but mueller thinks a sitting president can’t be indicted.

It certainly didn’t vindicate Trump, as he claimed and as you’re apparently dumb enough to believe.

And now Trump has gone and done it again right before our very eyes. Only even worse in some ways because he used the threat of withholding military aid to an ally as extortion for their meddling in a US election to his benefit. Yes, this could be quite bad for him.

• Like 1