Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

When Hill Returns (Robinson or Hardman)

Who retains more value once Hill returns. Hardman or Robinson?  I’d think Robinson since Hardman is “filling Hill’s role” right now and Robinson’s role will stay the same.  Thoughts? 

Hardman all the way.  Robinson is good but he ain't no Hardman.  Besides, if Rboinson was THE guy, he wouldn't be splitting with Hardman.  I think they want to feature Hardman more, especially with his blazing speed.

14 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Who retains more value once Hill returns. Hardman or Robinson?  I’d think Robinson since Hardman is “filling Hill’s role” right now and Robinson’s role will stay the same.  Thoughts? 

You are exactly correct.

Who knows? Their respective roles would seem to indicate Demarcus but the more talented playmaker is Hardman. I give the edge to Demarcus but I wouldn’t bet my life on it

22 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

I guess ultimately my question is does Robinson retain at least decent WR3 value once Hill returns?  

He probly goes back to what he was at the end of last year, a TD-dependent desperation flex play.

32 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

here's a thought, KC run offense has been pretty bad overall

Eh, they're not THAT far off from what they did last year, when they were solidly middle of the pack, 16th out of 32 teams in rushing yardage per game.  So far this year, they're 22nd, so kind of bottom of the middle third or top of the bottom third, but only 6 places lower--and they've been battling injuries and getting their new lead RB accustomed to the team.

I would expect them to rebound a little and settle in around the middle of the pack again this year.

3 minutes ago, thePRO said:

When Hill played, wasn’t Hardman getting the other WR snaps??

You mean in the first 11 minutes of the season?

lol

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Eh, they're not THAT far off from what they did last year, when they were solidly middle of the pack, 16th out of 32 teams in rushing yardage per game.  So far this year, they're 22nd, so kind of bottom of the middle third or top of the bottom third, but only 6 places lower--and they've been battling injuries and getting their new lead RB accustomed to the team.

I would expect them to rebound a little and settle in around the middle of the pack again this year.

I get it. I’m just thinking they have creative ways to get their 5 best weapons on the field together

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I get it. I’m just thinking they have creative ways to get their 5 best weapons on the field together

Mahomes, McCoy, Hill, Watkins, Kelce... Yeah, that will probably happen quite a bit.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow I actually thought you would know what a 5 package was

I actually thought you would know what I was responding to, since you said it...

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m just thinking they have creative ways to get their 5 best weapons on the field together.

I listed their 5 best weapons, who will likely be on the field together quite a bit.

And you may be satisfied with a 5 package, but my package goes to 11.

7 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I actually thought you would know what I was responding to, since you said it...

I listed their 5 best weapons, who will likely be on the field together quite a bit.

And you may be satisfied with a 5 package, but my package goes to 11.

sure guy, the ones who brag are always lying

QB isnt included in these discussions since they are always on the field, you get 5 non linemen, thats why its a 5 package

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sure guy, the ones who brag are always lying

QB isnt included in these discussions since they are always on the field, you get 5 non linemen, thats why its a 5 package

I'm not bragging; I still think the Chiefs will put 11 players on the field at the same time--that's why my package goes to 11.

Hardman easly.  

They will even set up run playes for him. 

I would take him over Robinson once T Hill returns. 

Is everyone discounting the inevitable Sammy Watkins injury? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is everyone discounting the inevitable Sammy Watkins injury? 

This is the answer.  I can’t believe he’s still healthy. 

Id Guess he goes down this week. 

Think of Hardman like Az-Zahir Hakim and Robinson as Ricky Proehl.  Maybe they blow up some game, because nobody can cover everybody.  But are you really going to win a fantasy 'ship starting either of them?

Had another thought.  No way Sammy survives a game on that Detroit hard turf.  

80% chance he’s hurt this week. 

2 hours ago, Kent said:

Had another thought.  No way Sammy survives a game on that Detroit hard turf.  

80% chance he’s hurt this week. 

Moonshot