Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Rams at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Let's see Carson, Kupp and Lockett combine for about a hundo tonight, and I'll win this week before it even starts.

They combined for 61.1; I'll take it.

The only thing that sucked is that my first round pick Greg Zuerlein kind of let me down on that last 44 yard FG attempt, but I'm still up 48 points on my 2-2 opponent after Carson's 19.3, Lockett's 15.1, and Zuerlein's 13.5.  Just wish it coulda been a 52 point lead if Zuerlein would have nailed that to win the game.

I better not lose by less than 4 pts, anyway...

It’s funny that there’s still people out there who think Russ isn’t as great as he is. He’s so good at quarterbacking it’s ridiculous. If the play calling were different he could do a Mahomes impression and throws a top 2 deep ball in the league. He’s just awesome.

18 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It’s funny that there’s still people out there who think Russ isn’t as great as he is. He’s so good at quarterbacking it’s ridiculous. If the play calling were different he could do a Mahomes impression and throws a top 2 deep ball in the league. He’s just awesome.

I can't believe the people at Russell Athletic and Wilson Sporting Goods haven't gotten this guy to spearhead a massive joint advertising campaign yet.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I can't believe the people at Russell Athletic and Wilson Sporting Goods haven't gotten this guy to spearhead a massive joint advertising campaign yet.

Maybe he's a conservative? :dunno:

Don't those companies only want whining liberals to represent them?

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Agree here. I don't understand what people are looking at when they watch Wilson consistently drop passes into the perfect spot over and over, but just because Carrol doesn't let him put up mind boggling stats each week, it means Wilson just isn't that great. He's so efficient and accurate. His deep ball is just as good as Mahomes, maybe even slightly more accurate. 

Amazing how we can all watch the same game yet see different things. Wilson is an excellent on the move QB, much like prime Aaron Rodgers. But operating outside the pocket has its cost, which is your QB taking a beating. Maybe Pete Carroll knows a thing or two and sees the hits Wilson takes with his style of play? It eventually caught up to Rodgers, and the same would probably happen to Wilson if they continually let him do his thing. He's a top flight QB no doubt, but he has to be protected from himself. 

I wanted to bet the Seahawks to win, saw the line at -1.5 and said what the hell, it's only 1.5., I may as well give that up. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do the players on Seattle know what the play is supposed to be before it breaks down after .2 seconds and Wilson makes something happen?

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Do the players on Seattle know what the play is supposed to be before it breaks down after .2 seconds and Wilson makes something happen?

Exactly. And because they pound the football up the middle, defenses have to account for that, allowing Wilson room to operate on the outside. He's not a great pocket passer. He's a great improviser. Asking him to throw the ball at Mahomes levels isn't a great idea.