Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Chubb/Hunt, this oughtta be good..........................

Just now, jrokh said:

Is this Seafoam???  Where ya been buddy? What happened to Sderk? Is this your latest metamorphosis? You probably wouldn't be so angry if you would just be yourself...  

Sure. Whatever pet name you have for me is fine. You can't back up your chubb. so resort to name calling. I see the type of poster you are. 

19 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Don't bother with him, he obviously drinks alot, probably be passed out here soon anyway. Good luck this week.

True. that dude is weird. Probably a NY or St. Louis fan. They don't all have anger issues, but some of them are flat out wacky across the board.

7 hours ago, jrokh said:

You lost me, if you believe you have the answer to what ails the Cleveland Browns, perhaps there is a better venue than this one to highlight your obvious talents...

That's funny. You seem to be one of the more opinionated a damning individuals on this site, and when someone else has a thought on something, you get sarcastic with them and tell them they should be a coach in the NFL. Or whatever you are implying. 

You and that husky dude resort to name calling when you start losing a fantasy football debate. Jeez, you must really struggle in real life.

You didn't used to be so sensitive foamy. I didn't realize you became a snowflake. If this venue is too rough for your delicate sensibilities, surely there are some Fantasy Safe Spaces you can go...

This thing went down hill, didn’t it?

my opinion may end up being wrong, but I’m still glad I didn’t draft Chubb at the price he was bringing at the end of August.

lets try to keep this thing civil kids.  It’s just a game.

15 minutes ago, JagFan said:

my opinion may end up being wrong, but I’m still glad I didn’t draft Chubb at the price he was bringing at the end of August.

Yeah. It's not about FF, it's ego and name calling for some on this site. Maybe it's only a couple dudes though. Not sure. You can't really get anywhere with all the internet tough guy talk when they jump into every thread.

19 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Yeah as soon as utilit got involved it did go the wrong way-little man syndrome maybe. But I DID draft Chubb in 2nd round and it worked okay until Kitchens got "creative" with some of his play calls. Can't remember what game it was but he called a timeout right before the play, Chubb scored-and there was NO reason for that timeout. Ever since then Kitchens has looked like Bozo of the NFL. Learn from mistakes.................................

24 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah as soon as utilit got involved it did go the wrong way-little man syndrome maybe. But I DID draft Chubb in 2nd round and it worked okay until Kitchens got "creative" with some of his play calls. Can't remember what game it was but he called a timeout right before the play, Chubb scored-and there was NO reason for that timeout. Ever since then Kitchens has looked like Bozo of the NFL. Learn from mistakes.................................

In FF, the understanding of the coaching helps one win. Now I understand your position that you are upset that Hunt is getting more targets in the passing game than Chubb. You have to get past the fact that chubb is being affected by Hunt. You just have to recognize it. 

Hunt is the best player on the team. Chubb is really good too, but Hunt changes the offense and makes it more dynamic.

19 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Hunt is the best player on the team. Chubb is really good too, but Hunt changes the offense and makes it more dynamic.

Yes.