vuduchile

HS Girls Volleyball

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Thank goodness it's one of the few women's sports that aren't mostly lesbians.

In my mind every of one of them are curious.....

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

In my mind every of them are curious.....

When I was in college one of my female friends that played basketball said they would have "Try it you'll like it" parties.

One of my daughters played high school volleyball. Her junior year, we had a team spaghetti dinner at our house after practice one day. The girls all showed up still in their volleyball attire. My son, a freshman, was up in his room doing homework. It normally was like pulling teeth to get him to do homework. I asked him "Why are you doing homework when there's a dozen girls in tight spandex shorts running around the back yard? Should I be worried about you?" 😲

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

One of my daughters played high school volleyball. Her junior year, we had a team spaghetti dinner at our house after practice one day. The girls all showed up still in their volleyball attire. My son, a freshman, was up in his room doing homework. It normally was like pulling teeth to get him to do homework. I asked him "Why are you doing homework when there's a dozen girls in tight spandex shorts running around the back yard? Should I be worried about you?" 😲

Maybe he was pulling a Judge Reinhold from Fast Times. Over, and over, and over, again. At that age, most likely.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe he was pulling a Judge Reinhold from Fast Times. Over, and over, and over, again. At that age, most likely.

Huh, I hadn't thought of that. He turned out straight, so you may be right.

4 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Huh, I hadn't thought of that. He turned out straight, so you may be right.

I'm only speaking from experience at that age. :D

35 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

"homework" 🙈🙉🙊