shorepatrol

MNF Niners vs Seacawks

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Huh? He should have been picked off like 3 times on the final drive.  

Jimmy is the ball and chain of that team.

But they found a way to get in into OT noe the less.

he still recovered enough to move the ball into fg range

league has to pick and choose between protecting qb and allowing plays to happen

Man, you can’t throw a pick there.  I know you want to make a play, but play it safe.  You’re in FG range easily.  

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

That's a first down

i thought he fell on his te, with the ball over the line.... close though

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

shoot... wilson only needs about 30 yds

I'd have liked to see them go for. Might bite us. 

I need someone to win.thanks to some shrewd live betting, I win $55 of Seattle wins and $50 in niners win.

a tie, I win nothing.

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I'd have liked to see them go for. Might bite us. 

47 is very makeable 

zip it boog.

you guys see the article with brent jones ripping booger, then steve young backing it?

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Make or miss? I say make

And boom, Patriots back on top of the power rankings. 

Meh.  Battle of the kickers. 

Just like a young man coming in for a qwvickie   

I feel so unsateeeeeesfied. 

15 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

zip it boog.

you guys see the article with brent jones ripping booger, then steve young backing it?

Whatta ya mean?  He’s the best announcer in OUR league right now.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Whatta ya mean?  He’s the best announcer in OUR league right now.  

It was basically Jones stating that he played the least cerebral position on the field and  should not be commenting on intricacies of playing qb.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Reality said:

Gould might not have a job.

I think he's safe 

Brent Jones is not pleased with what’s going on in the booth during Monday Night Football. Specifically, his ire is directed at former defensive lineman turned color commentator Booger McFarland, and his critical comments of Jimmy Garoppolo’s play during the 49ers’ win over the Browns on Monday night.

Jones voiced his displeasure to Tolbert, Krueger & Brooks Tuesday afternoon, and, well, let’s just let Brent take it from here.

“The Garoppolo thing has me a little fired up,” Jones told KNBR. “I really am frustrated with Snot Nose, or Loogie, or Booger or whatever the guy’s name is. I try not to throw people under the bus most of the time, but you’re a very, very average defensive lineman your whole career.

“If I could pick anybody on a team that knows less about what’s truly going on offensively and defensively, it would be a defensive lineman. Rush the passer, stay in your lane, play your gaps, tackle the guy. That’s it. You don’t care what coverage, you don’t care what linebackers are going…you don’t know pass patterns, you don’t know what running backs are doing, you don’t know anything.

“I get it, he was a guy that was left over because Jason Witten didn’t make it, but don’t come and bring your quarterback analysis into the prime time of Monday Night Football, when you’re just a jag, when on a crappy team you’re just a guy. That got me fired up last night.

“You tell me about Jimmy Garoppolo and his mechanics and that he’s a bit off, while on the flip side Baker Mayfield, ‘Oh I like what Freddy Kitchens is doing, oh Baker Mayfield has had some ups and downs tonight.’ Really? Show me an up. There was no up. He got up after he was flat on his back.

“I was not happy with that analysis at all. I know he’s working hard, and he’s trying, but he’s a defensive lineman that doesn’t know anything about the game, and it’s a travesty that that’s Monday Night Football.

“Monday Night Football is legendary, and I’m sure he’s a good guy, but don’t bring your analysis in and throw guys under the bus when you don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Wow what a game! 😜

So are these teams great offenses or defenses, I can't tell lol

9 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Wow what a game! 😜

So are these teams great offenses or defenses, I can't tell lol

Dallas willl see IF they make the playoffs 😂