Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Anyone get Disney+ today?

I get it for free since I have unlimited with Verizon. Browsed through it this morning whole drinking my coffee. Got quite a bit of good movies. Im thrilled National Geographic was included and my dad will be once I get it set up for him 

No need. Netflix has plenty for my 6 year old and family

Fock disney and their liberal agenda

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds good for people who don't work. 

children don't work? :dunno:

• Haha 1

Grandkids maybe, I'll ask.  The creepy lawyer for the whistleblower is probably all over this deal too. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

children don't work? :dunno:

I'm talking about grown children that don't work. The ones that rush out for the latest super hero movie. 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Might get it for my CHILDREN.

Didn’t know it was exclusively for children. Also didn’t know it was a bad thing to look at something you got for free. Even more, when the main reason I even bothered with it was to let my dad enjoy it since he a actually doesn’t work and hangs around his house all day 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t know it was exclusively for children. Also didn’t know it was a bad thing to look at something you got for free. Even more, when the main reason I even bothered with it was to let my dad enjoy it since he a actually doesn’t work and hangs around his house all day 

Does Disney have many rated R things in their repertoire?

Im debating it for the Marvel Universe collection...as well as the Lucasarts Library....

5.83 a month....and for 12.99 a month you can get disney...hulu+...espn+... that includes alot of mma and other stuff.

Im talking myself into it.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Does Disney have many rated R things in their repertoire?

No clue 

18 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im debating it for the Marvel Universe collection...as well as the Lucasarts Library....

5.83 a month....and for 12.99 a month you can get disney...hulu+...espn+... that includes alot of mma and other stuff.

Im talking myself into it.

ESPN owned by Disney also sucks due to their liberal agenda and bias

• Thanks 2

Apparently the Disney+ app hasn’t been working for people today and they are all pissed. Not like they can’t watch Netflix or Hulu until it works. Or go do something besides sit inside all day trying to get it to work 

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I get it for free since I have unlimited with Verizon. Browsed through it this morning whole drinking my coffee. Got quite a bit of good movies. Im thrilled National Geographic was included and my dad will be once I get it set up for him 

Thanks, we've got unlimited and hadn't heard we get it included.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks, we've got unlimited and hadn't heard we get it included.  :thumbsup:

Yep. Looked at the app on my phone after I signed up so I could tell my dad what all is on there and what he might possibly want to watch first. Just know that it’s only for a year and after the year is up you’ll be billed $6.99 every month afterwards. Doesn’t include Hulu or ESPN+ with the version freebie. 

56 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Apparently the Disney+ app hasn’t been working for people today and they are all pissed. Not like they can’t watch Netflix or Hulu until it works. Or go do something besides sit inside all day trying to get it to work 

Like posting on a message board this a bunch of Social Outcasts?

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Like posting on a message board this a bunch of Social Outcasts?

Pretty easy to post on a phone since most of us have those and can do that outside 

You can watch Disney on a phone outside, what is the difference?

They can’t do that apparently cause it’s not working. They are also mainly trying it at home on their TVs. Keep up man. Literally just got through saying they are staying inside trying to get it to work 

Stole the first episode of The Mandalorian during lunch, pretty solid.  Won't buy but, will keep watching that show for free.

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

They can’t do that apparently cause it’s not working. They are also mainly trying it at home on their TVs. Keep up man. Literally just got through saying they are staying inside trying to get it to work 

If you are posting on this board all day you are in no position to judge how others use their time.

If you are posting on this board all day you are in no position to judge how others use their time.

Didn’t realize that 45 minutes is all day lmfao 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t realize that 45 minutes is all day lmfao 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

But you also said the Disney people were spending all day trying to set it up.

if you Tate saying  you only spent 45 minutes here I will call you a liar.

I won't get Disney+, but I am wondering what will happen to the Marvel shows that were made specifically for Netflix, like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, etc...  Will they be available on Disney+ since Marvel is there now, or is it Netflix only, or will they be available on both streaming platforms?

But you also said the Disney people were spending all day trying to set it up.

if you Tate saying  you only spent 45 minutes here I will call you a liar.

Bro what aren’t you getting? They ARE spending all day trying to get it to work. Even being on the phone for over 4 hours. 

and yes I have only been on here for about the past 45 minutes. So tell me HOW you are getting confused