RaiderHaters Revenge

Screw you Depeche Mode pansy little phags

jeez I grew up listening to this and it just came on Pandora, was this the setting the tone for our children's attack on free speech, I never really paid attention to messages in lyrics, but this song is garbage

Words are Violence

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeez I grew up listening to this and it just came on Pandora, was this the setting the tone for our children's attack on free speech, I never really paid attention to messages in lyrics, but this song is garbage

Words are Violence

It took that for you to realize they were giant faegs? Their makeup wearing fans weren't a clue? 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It took that for you to realize they were giant faegs? Their makeup wearing fans weren't a clue? 

it was the 80's

Brett Michaels wasnt a phag and look at that pretty focker

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

it was the 80's

Brett Michaels wasnt a phag and look at that pretty focker

The musician gets an artist exemption.  I'm talking about the fans. I doubt many Poison fans were wearing makeup. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Words are Violence

Meat is Murder

They were all like that back then. :dunno:

Guilty - I was one of those. :D

Prolly saw them 3 or 4 times back in the late 80's, early 90's......... many a good time!

I used to like the song / video an an album or 2

but yeah, kind of phaggy lol

I'm not taking a song I like from back in the day, looking at it closely through the lens of vomit-inducing PC culture, and then starting to not like it.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:40 AM, Cdub100 said:

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Whatever, you fukkin psycho

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Whatever, you fukkin psycho

I'm with you Sux.   As soon as I read that I thought "he has to be trolling"   Sussudio or whatever you call it is a "we built this city on rock and roll" Jefferson Airplane level bad song.   Just a flat out pop sugar/crap money grab by Collins.    Truly awful.

Now, if you want to talk about "home by the sea" Genesis song, now we're talking about a good song.  

45 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I'm with you Sux.   As soon as I read that I thought "he has to be trolling"   Sussudio or whatever you call it is a "we built this city on rock and roll" Jefferson Airplane level bad song.   Just a flat out pop sugar/crap money grab by Collins.    Truly awful.

Now, if you want to talk about "home by the sea" Genesis song, now we're talking about a good song.  

Woooooosh

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

Agree on "Home By The Sea"

❤️ 70's Collins / Genesis through ' 86

but yeah, Phil Collins & Late 80's early 90's Genesis ( puke emoji ) 

Not a fan of "Sussudio" and especially hate "Paper Late" ( <-------- the absolute suck!!  )